OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth Utopia-0-640x420
We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth
July 27, 2015 · David Hines, Planet X, Writers · 0 Comments  
[url=https://www.addtoany.com/share_save#url=http%3A%2F%2Fplanetxnews.com%2F2015%2F07%2F27%2Fwe-who-survive-what-is-coming-can-build-the-new-generation-earth%2F&title=We who survive what is coming can build the %E2%80%98new generation%E2%80%99 earth&description=After all the catastrophic events that we will face are over%2C those of us who survive will have the opportunity to create the %27new generation%27 Earth.][/url]

We who survive what is coming can build the ‘new generation’ Earth Ddd-2-460x600
David Hines aka Doomsday Dave aka DDD – Guest Writer for PlanetXnews.com
By Guest Writer David Hines aka Doomsday Dave (bio and articles | forum)
This my 50th article that I have written for PlanetXnews.com and I must thank them for allowing me this privilege and for all the help that they have given me.
I started writing articles for them at the beginning of May, which is not that long ago, and I hope I can write another 50 over the next few months, God willing.
When I first contacted PlanetXnews.com, I told them that I may be able to write a couple. I guess I underestimated myself. There is so much info out there and I am sure that those of you who have read some or all of my article know that I am somewhat opinionated but I think that is because what I write about it is justified and necessary.
Down to business
I always wondered if there was a relationship between animals and Mother Earth, and by that I mean can animals sense an earthquake before it hits and the time ratio between the strange animal behaviour to the actual quake hitting a region? National Geographic put out a comprehensive article which I found interesting, even though it was not conclusive. What got me very curious was the YouTube video reports of the buffalo leaving Yellowstone National Park.
Obviously, nothing has happened but there have been strange things going on at Yellowstone, like the roads melting and the ground rising by 10 inches in some areas. So one never knows if it will let go soon or years down the road.
Have the American government and other governments been hiding the fact that they have had contact with aliens since Roswell? Could it be that the movie Independence Day, where they had dead aliens in the glass tube in the lab beneath Area 51, is actually real? Is this another connection between the government and Hollywood, just like some of the other sci-fi movies?
Some whistleblowers have stated that there are, in fact, live aliens working with our scientists and have been for many years. Let’s just imagine this is true. Then what are the possibilities that our technology is far more advanced now than we could ever imagine? There could be a stargate. In fact, some military whistleblowers have stated that they have visited many other planets with many different types of life forms.
There definitely have been more sightings since Roswell and since we developed the nuclear bomb, but this could be also that more people are more curious and therefore paying more attention to the skies.
It’s been said that there are more than 50 different species out there. I guess that would be like the Star Trek series and movies where you see dozens of different species. Now, could you imagine a Texas redneck coming face-to-face with one of these creatures? It would probably make YouTube and go viral. I would think that after he crapped his pants he would do what a good Texan would do: shoot first and ask questions later. No offense to Texans meant. I like you guys.
Boy, there are some ugly-looking specimens in these images. I think I would shoot first as well. They may also be saying the same thing about us with our potbellies, small heads and bunions on our toes.
The ‘new generation’ Earth
One would hope that if there is a Starship Enterprise out there that they would help us once Planet X arrives and help save humanity — the good guys, that is. I am sure that there are aliens out there and I am also certain they know what fate awaits us. After all the catastrophic events that we will face are over, those of us who survive will have the opportunity to create the ‘new generation’ Earth.
The New Generation Earth would have to be globally set up: a world constitution with high morality standards but not a one world government. Those who emerge from the underground would be judged by the people’s law for crimes against humanity. No more deception, no more lies, no more holding back the truth — eliminate greed and immorality. Now, you have just read this and probably are thinking that this would be impossible, and it sure does sound like it, but you have to remember that we will get to choose how we move forward and obviously the old system did not work very well for you, did it?
Leaders will emerge from the ruins and start to rebuild but keeping in mind that we have to treat Mother Earth a lot better than we have in the past. Let’s face it, we do a terrible job of recycling and there are many companies that dump their waste in our precious oceans. There are literally miles of waste floating on the surface; that would have to stop.
Free energy
It is said that the powers that be have had free energy for a long time but because of greed this has never seen the light of day. What would free energy mean? Well, no more nuclear plants, no more fossil fuel plants, for starters.
I wonder what other technology they have been hiding from us, in the name of greed and control. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out what these people are all about, so my question to you is, do you want to go back to the old ways? Because it will fail again. We need to move forward in a different direction and I am sure when the time comes we will not only understand but we will be directed somehow away from the ‘old generation’ Earth.
There are a lot of smart people on this planet and hopefully the good ones will survive to help us form our new existence without being coerced, as they were previously. Free thinking will be absolute and new, fresh ideas will emerge from the darkness so the world can recover from being abused for millennia by the greedy ones.
Putting God first should be paramount. Love and kindness is what I pray for. Being really free and not bound in financial chains for a lifetime; that is not what God wanted for us.
There is nothing wrong with working hard, especially for a common cause, so long as it is righteous. It is going to take hard work to rebuild but we will have a renewed sense of freedom and hope.
You may ask, where did you get all of these ideas? I have no idea. All of this was placed in my head and I could not stop writing. Maybe it is utopia but what is wrong in striving for that? Remember, we need to make amends and make a better life for our children so they do not become slaves like we are.
There may be some of you who are a lot better off than myself and others, but remember this: There is right now enough wealth in the world that everyone could live in a mansion and never go hungry, but the reality is there are children starving in the world and maybe you donate money because you feel guilty after seeing the pleas for donations on your 60″ HDTV screen but it does not have to be that way because most of the donations that you kindly give never get to the ones who need it the most. So I guess I am sick and tired of the way things are and I for one would love to change it.
Dreamers are the ones who will make the world a better place. Doers are the ones who will build that dream. Thinkers are the ones who will design it. This is called collaboration for the betterment of mankind. Will it be perfect? No. Will it be absolutely ideal? No. Will it be hard? You bet your life it will. Nothing comes easy. It takes blood, sweat and tears but, at the end of the day, do you think it will be better than the old way? You better believe it.
Thanks for reading. Stay safe. DDD signing off.

The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of Planet X News, its editors or its staff. If you are interested in writing one or more guest articles for Planet X News, please email editor@planetxnews.com.

Thanks to: http://planetxnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum