Latest topics
» POOFness for MAY 26: What's Going On Besides We Are Broke so SEND Us Money
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 8:40 pm by 4-truth

» THE BITCOIN BREAKOUT IS BREAKING NOW!!! BITCOIN TO $10,000?!?!? IT'S HAPPENING!!
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 ~ Norridge Wood, Nr Warminster, Wiltshire
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 6:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Two GIANT boulders the size of a building destroy Colorado highway
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 2:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» German tourists try to lure Nessie with Haribo lol
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 2:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» YIKES!!! Indy 500 Officials Offer Measles Vaccines at Sunday’s Race
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Angelic UFO Leaving Our Sun plus MORE
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 2:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Foraging Wild Edibles: Fix your garden problem by eating the weeds
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Lawful Marriage by Anna Von Reitz
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - How You Can Be 100% Certain That QAnon Is Qullshit plus more
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive M8.0 Earthquake Strikes Peru
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Witnesses To The Car Crash Say Princess Diana’s Death Was NO Accident
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 7:54 am by bs4ever

» Mount Agung volcano Indonesia spews lava and showers of rocks over a distance of about 3 km (2 miles)
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 4:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stanton Friedman 2013 UFO Lifetime Achievement Award
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 3:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Are Baffled Why This Group Of Bees Built A Spiral Nest
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 3:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deepfake AI can bring still images to life
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» The PARANORMAL roots of the Pentagon’s UFO Program
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» GIGANTIC strange object appears next to the moon in Aceh in Indonesia
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» PENTAGON ADMITS TO STUDYING UFOS. WHAT IT MEANS. PART TWO. Richard Dolan, The Big Picture.
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptySat May 25, 2019 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» United we stand, Divided we fall - Gabor Zolna
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptySat May 25, 2019 5:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

VISIT CannaBananaDaze
MEDICAL CBD OIL INFO
PLUS MORE

www.cannabananadaze.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » FEEL GOOD ~ BODY & MIND » RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS » The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now!

The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now!

I just ran into this post on Face Book - which every so often is a tool for inspiration by its members.
Here is the post:
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! 11800300_979039778813010_7393798302314264004_n
Brooke Ochoa
Today I Went to eat at a restaurant for lunch and I saw this elder lady coming from afar so I waited to hold the door for her, she was very thankful and sweet. She then told the waitress, "table for one", so I waited and hesitated but then I walked over and said, "I'm eating by myself too would you like to have lunch together?" She was ecstatic! Come to find out she spent the last decade living with her mom who recently passed away and her aunt who recently was put into a nursing home, so she has been having a hard time being alone. We had a wonderful talk, and she just kept smiling and saying thank you for listening to me, which made me smile too! Her words healed my heart just as much as i healed her lonely one. By far the best decision I've made all year!!! Her name is Delores, and we will be having lunch every Thursday from now on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, here is my challenge to all of you:
Let's start practicing Random Acts of Kindness right now - starting today! It will not only help another human being or life-form on the planet, but it will be instrumental in healing you, filling you with joy and transforming you!
Lets start Walking the Walk and begin to practice what we "preach"...
Transformation happens one person at a time... Who will you help today?
I've been in Miami, FL for several weeks now, being of service to others, not knowing this is why I was led here... and I feel more blessed than those who's lives I've helped.
The Challenge is on!
Please share your Random Acts of Kindness experiences in the comments section. Let's make this a Movement!!!!
Love you all,
Ari Kopel
Please Share.
Article from:
http://2012emergence.com/profiles/blogs/the-random-acts-of-kindness...

Thanks to Ari at: http://shatteringthematrix.com/

MartyM

MartyM
Indeed this should just be a part of, a way of life. Not just on occasion when we are reminded of it, but every day. Not a chore to struggle with, just a part of our every day lives...
   Imagine the impact, if we all did this. Really, take a few minutes and think of all the ways that could affect not only the recipients and yourself, but those who may just happen to witness these thing going on. We really do leave an impression on EVERYONE we come in contact with no matter how slight. Make it a GOOD impression.    The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! 3043494387

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

WTF

WTF
Nicely said Marty! How true. Great story :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum