Latest topics
» MARS, a mysterious "box" is photographed by the Rover Spirit
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyToday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyToday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump Vs Military–Industrial Complex
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyToday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who Made Ollantaytambo's Water Temple?
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky-watcher captures two odd flashes next to the Orion Constellation
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» How CBD Oil Can Help You Fight Insomnia
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» 500 Scientists Sign Letter to UN: ‘There Is No Climate Emergency’
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyToday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arrest Of 750 Child Protesters In Hong Kong Sparks Outrage
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - Is PG&E Causing the California Wildfires? plus MORE
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyToday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyToday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for OCT 13: NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN SHEETS THANKS TO YOUR DONATIONS SUCKAS!!! AHAHAHA
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tic Tac Witnesses Kevin Day Interview
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Truthfulness: The Silent Act of Power
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 4:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 25% Of Americans Have ‘Never Eaten A Vegetable’, Survey Reveals WAIT... WHAT???
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UK mom sues Tavistock children’s clinic over ‘misleading’ and ‘experimental’ gender change treatments
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyYesterday at 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » FEEL GOOD ~ BODY & MIND » RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS » The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now!

The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now!

I just ran into this post on Face Book - which every so often is a tool for inspiration by its members.
Here is the post:
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! 11800300_979039778813010_7393798302314264004_n
Brooke Ochoa
Today I Went to eat at a restaurant for lunch and I saw this elder lady coming from afar so I waited to hold the door for her, she was very thankful and sweet. She then told the waitress, "table for one", so I waited and hesitated but then I walked over and said, "I'm eating by myself too would you like to have lunch together?" She was ecstatic! Come to find out she spent the last decade living with her mom who recently passed away and her aunt who recently was put into a nursing home, so she has been having a hard time being alone. We had a wonderful talk, and she just kept smiling and saying thank you for listening to me, which made me smile too! Her words healed my heart just as much as i healed her lonely one. By far the best decision I've made all year!!! Her name is Delores, and we will be having lunch every Thursday from now on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, here is my challenge to all of you:
Let's start practicing Random Acts of Kindness right now - starting today! It will not only help another human being or life-form on the planet, but it will be instrumental in healing you, filling you with joy and transforming you!
Lets start Walking the Walk and begin to practice what we "preach"...
Transformation happens one person at a time... Who will you help today?
I've been in Miami, FL for several weeks now, being of service to others, not knowing this is why I was led here... and I feel more blessed than those who's lives I've helped.
The Challenge is on!
Please share your Random Acts of Kindness experiences in the comments section. Let's make this a Movement!!!!
Love you all,
Ari Kopel
Please Share.
Article from:
http://2012emergence.com/profiles/blogs/the-random-acts-of-kindness...

Thanks to Ari at: http://shatteringthematrix.com/

MartyM

MartyM
Indeed this should just be a part of, a way of life. Not just on occasion when we are reminded of it, but every day. Not a chore to struggle with, just a part of our every day lives...
   Imagine the impact, if we all did this. Really, take a few minutes and think of all the ways that could affect not only the recipients and yourself, but those who may just happen to witness these thing going on. We really do leave an impression on EVERYONE we come in contact with no matter how slight. Make it a GOOD impression.    The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! 3043494387

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

WTF

WTF
Nicely said Marty! How true. Great story :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum