OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now!

• Posted by Ari on August 9, 2015 at 11:37am
  • Send Message   View Blog

I just ran into this post on Face Book - which every so often is a tool for inspiration by its members.
Here is the post:
The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! 11800300_979039778813010_7393798302314264004_n
Brooke Ochoa
Today I Went to eat at a restaurant for lunch and I saw this elder lady coming from afar so I waited to hold the door for her, she was very thankful and sweet. She then told the waitress, "table for one", so I waited and hesitated but then I walked over and said, "I'm eating by myself too would you like to have lunch together?" She was ecstatic! Come to find out she spent the last decade living with her mom who recently passed away and her aunt who recently was put into a nursing home, so she has been having a hard time being alone. We had a wonderful talk, and she just kept smiling and saying thank you for listening to me, which made me smile too! Her words healed my heart just as much as i healed her lonely one. By far the best decision I've made all year!!! Her name is Delores, and we will be having lunch every Thursday from now on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, here is my challenge to all of you:
Let's start practicing Random Acts of Kindness right now - starting today! It will not only help another human being or life-form on the planet, but it will be instrumental in healing you, filling you with joy and transforming you!
Lets start Walking the Walk and begin to practice what we "preach"...
Transformation happens one person at a time... Who will you help today?
I've been in Miami, FL for several weeks now, being of service to others, not knowing this is why I was led here... and I feel more blessed than those who's lives I've helped.
The Challenge is on!
Please share your Random Acts of Kindness experiences in the comments section. Let's make this a Movement!!!!
Love you all,
Ari Kopel
Please Share.
Article from:
http://2012emergence.com/profiles/blogs/the-random-acts-of-kindness...

Thanks to Ari at: http://shatteringthematrix.com/

MartyM

MartyM

Indeed this should just be a part of, a way of life. Not just on occasion when we are reminded of it, but every day. Not a chore to struggle with, just a part of our every day lives...
   Imagine the impact, if we all did this. Really, take a few minutes and think of all the ways that could affect not only the recipients and yourself, but those who may just happen to witness these thing going on. We really do leave an impression on EVERYONE we come in contact with no matter how slight. Make it a GOOD impression.    The Random Acts of Kindness Challenge... Starts Now! 3043494387

WTF

WTF

Nicely said Marty! How true. Great story :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum