PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » ALEX COLLIER: "NO MORE BULLSHIT!"

ALEX COLLIER: "NO MORE BULLSHIT!"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ALEX COLLIER: "NO MORE BULLSHIT!"  Empty ALEX COLLIER: "NO MORE BULLSHIT!" on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:03 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

2ALEX COLLIER: "NO MORE BULLSHIT!"  Empty Re: ALEX COLLIER: "NO MORE BULLSHIT!" on Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:33 pm

Antonius Luirae

Antonius Luirae
Funny, I find Alex Collier to be quite full of shit, and to be one of those evil Draco Reptilians, he speaks of.

"The most important thing you need to understand about your life, is that God gave you your life to be free. Not to crawl on your knees to any government, not to bend your knee to any Man, or group of Men, no Church, no Religion, no Synagogue" - Jordan Maxwell

3ALEX COLLIER: "NO MORE BULLSHIT!"  Empty Re: ALEX COLLIER: "NO MORE BULLSHIT!" on Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:35 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
:tup: 

Me too! Which is why I archive most of these guys. Comes in handy at later dates for those that are investigating.

4ALEX COLLIER: "NO MORE BULLSHIT!"  Empty Re: ALEX COLLIER: "NO MORE BULLSHIT!" on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:02 pm

Antonius Luirae

Antonius Luirae
I am intuitive and a bit psychic, so I can see right through people and other entites. I was watching an interview with Alex Collier from 1994(Earth Gregorian Calendar Year),and just sensed lies throughout the entire thing. Alex was about one percent(1%) truthful, and ninety-nine percent(99%) lies. Much like Alex Jones, though Jones may only be Ninety Percent(90%) lies lol.

"The most important thing you need to understand about your life, is that God gave you your life to be free. Not to crawl on your knees to any government, not to bend your knee to any Man, or group of Men, no Church, no Religion, no Synagogue" - Jordan Maxwell

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum