OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Doing The work… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Doing The work… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Doing The work… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Doing The work… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Doing The work… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Doing The work… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Doing The work… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Doing The work… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Doing The work… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Doing The work… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Doing The work… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Doing The work… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Doing The work… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Doing The work… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Doing The work… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Doing The work… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Doing The work… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Doing The work… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Doing The work… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Doing The work… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Doing The work… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Doing The work… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doing The work…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Doing The work… Empty Doing The work… Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:14 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Doing The work…

August 24, 2015 / Visionkeeper

Doing The work… Books-goals-notebook-notes-favim-com-3139367Photo Source:
Music to read by below:
I have been faced with several heavy issues lately and at times the issues seemed overwhelming and suffocating. It brought up every fear I have ever harbored within and left me feeling vulnerable, at times victimized. I didn’t like feeling that at all, and so I had to figure out a way to get beyond these discomforting feelings.  At first I felt myself thrown into panic and overwhelm, it all seemed more than my mind was willing to accept, I often felt like a caged animal in a trap. This was exhausting and not helping me at all, so something had to change. I do a great deal of what I call ‘inside work’. Instead of reading a book, watching TV, listening to quiet music etc. I will sit in silence with a pad of paper and a pen and begin to ask myself questions. Why do I feel this or that? Where did this feeling originate from? If I break this feeling down what is the core issue that is creating it? Not only does this process eventually bring me answers, you get to really know who you are. I believe this is a problem many are facing today, not truly knowing themselves inside and out. We may feel things and  struggle with those feelings, but how often do we ask ourselves where those feelings came from and why?
I think there are many things we don’t do, not because we don’t want to, but because we simply don’t think to do them. I remember once thinking I saw something fly by the moon, but in heaven’s name what could be that big that I would see it? I grabbed my binoculars and took a look and was startled by what the moon looked like just a bit closer up. In all the years I’d lived, it never occurred to me to look at the moon through binoculars. It can be the same for how we work on ourselves as well. What questions to ask ourselves that never entered our minds, how we figure out to deal with issues so they are not overwhelming. What occurs to me may not occur to you. This is what the value of sharing is all about, sharing inspiring new ways of thinking and seeing so that change and improvement can take place allowing us all to move forward.
I recently read a book called Small Move, Big Change by Caroline Arnold. What a simple yet profound book of wisdom. She essentially shows you ways to make small changes in your life that will lead to greater change overall. She calls it the Microsolution System. A complete set of rules, models and examples to help you master the art of instant and sustainable self-improvement. It really is a great book and inspires one into finally feeling they can make change and be successful at it! It certainly took away my feelings of overwhelm and replaced it with the knowing I could make changes and never go back to what was. These are all the small steps we all need to be taking right now to become more secure and trusting in who we are and what we can accomplish. For far too long many in the world have followed along with the herd doing what the a Government says is best and NOT thinking for ourselves. It has caused us to become disconnected from our essence. If we are to win this battle for light and love we must be strong and know who we are and what we can become.
It is time to set aside the technology for a short while and just sit and be with ourselves and the silence of the universe. That is where we will find the answers to many of our questions. A good example of a Caroline’s Microsolution for our technology filled lives might be to make a pact with yourself. Nothing too big or you will never stay committed to it. So start small like committing to saving one of your weekend days to go technology free every weekend or even half a day to start. It takes 6-8 weeks to create a habit that will stick so be vigilant. Often times while partaking in our commitment we begin to like what we are doing, our time away from computers and iphones  for example. Sometimes we enjoy it so much we extend our time frames to include more time to do what we are doing.
So write down a list of habits you would like to change to become a better and healthier person. Once you have the list choose two of them and begin your work of changing them by the Microsolution way. It is manageable and the end result can do nothing but inspire you to do more as you begin to change into the person you have dreamed about being. Give it try. Self improvement is a wonderful journey with great rewards if you are willing to stick with it. Best of luck…
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum