OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake
By conspiracyclub -
Sep 5, 2015

NASA Accidentally Exposes Themselves – Apollo Moon Landing Was Fake Comp-1_3456017

For someone who regularly asks, What If Everything You Were Ever Taught Was A Lie, there have always been some things that just seemed off limits. Off limits meaning most of us know the criminal enterprise we call the U.S. government lies about just about everything, but the Apollo Missions? Really? Say it isn’t so. I’ll reserve judgment because all the camera stuff discussed in these videos really isn’t my thing, but I’ve always been in the “Only someone WAY out there doesn’t think the moon landing was real” camp, and here I sit wondering if they might have an extra sleeping bag and some marshmallows.
Here’s what I do know: I have followed Rob Skiba for years on just about every form of media out there. First and foremost his faith comes before anything, so I don’t see any personal gain in his agreeing with Conscious Truth (who put out the videos) just for 5 minutes of YouTube attention. If anything, I would think it might hurt him. I also know Rob’s attention to detail, so he’ll leave something out of a presentation if there’s even a chance he can’t prove it. Finally, he’s an award winning film maker, so I’d like to think he knows what he’s talking about with all the camera stuff. I will say that I did find the argument about the size of earth in the pictures rather compelling, but I’m no expert there either.

Here it is – the Smoking Gun Proof that NASA fakes images of the Earth. I have compare an image from Google Earth that shows the exact same part of Earth supposedly. You can clearly see that the NASA ‘photo’ shows Africa way too short in length. Also Madagascar is the wrong size. Also please think about the fact that the entire Earth is covered in water vapour and so therefore you would never see vast areas of blue ocean as is depicted in the NASA phoney image. See my next video which exposes this aspect in detail. Thanks for watching and sharing.

Thanks to: http://www.conspiracyclub.co

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum