Latest topics
» ‘WE ARE HERE WITH YOU’
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyToday at 12:32 pm by bs4ever

» NO! You Can Not Purchase Veggie Garden Seeds! There is a Flu Crisis Going On!
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyToday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Catherine Austin Fitts - We are Dealing with a Spiritual War
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maintaining Equilibrium & Fluidity in the Eye of the Storm
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyToday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wildcrafting Druidry: Getting Started in Your Ecosystem
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyToday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» In What Sense Do You Think We Are Free?
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyToday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» ITNJ - John Wedger - U.K Police service
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyToday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» ISS "Anomalies"... Cosmic Lightening
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyToday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for APR 4: LOCKDOWN CONTINUES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY! NEVERMIND ABOUT YOUR FAMILY! I'M MORE IMPORTANT DAMMIT!!!
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyToday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Next Phase of Terminal Madness
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyToday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Stay the course. We are FIGHTING a deeply entrenched enemy. plus more
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» ΝYC ΙCU DR with nothing to gain shares INCREDIBLE insight...
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nano Bioweapon Escaped from Wuhan Lab?
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyToday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 476 - Dr. Scott & Vicki Werner: Global Transformation Through Love
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyToday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone: Time to Take off the Mask
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyYesterday at 3:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT CHANGE IS COMING | Richard Dolan Short Clips
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyYesterday at 3:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Sign of Mass Awakening
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyYesterday at 2:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - Meta 1 Coin scam - KARMA
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by Carl Spackler

» COVID19 UPDATES - COVID-19 Tom Barnett - The Video YouTube Can’t Handle plus MORE
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» ITNJ - Ronald Bernard - Global Financial sector
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC and MORE

UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
UFO News ~ 9/25/2015 ~ POPE AND UFO IN NYC  and MORE CPoD6m9UYAUGZxQ

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Unidentified Flying Object filmed in Kimki, Russia

On August 21, 2015 Olef Kossirek was running in a forest near Kimki a region in Russia when he saw an unknown object moving over the tree tops.

He was able to film the object with his cellphone. 

According to Yohanan Dia the object is not an airplane, drone or balloon.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO Near Nellis AFB, Possible Tall White Alien UFOs Incoming To Air Force Base, Nevada On Sept 23, 2015, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: Sept 23, 2015
Location of sighting: East side of Nellis AFB, Nevada, USA

I just realised what this guy is trying to do. Steven Barone of Youtube is trying to capture footage of Tall Whites as their ships leave and enter Ellis AFB. The USAF works with Tall Whites, an alien species that has their own underground base near Ellis, on Ellis AFB land. It looks like Steven caught them! Nice work Steven. Awesome videos.

Does anyone know the real name of the Tall Whites that work at Ellis AFB? Let us know in comments. 
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Eyewitness states: 
When watching the amazing things that happen near this bizarre part of Nellis Air Force Base I always enjoy the amazing formations these crafts perform. I have to give some things names and to me these formations resemble a string of hovering and flying pearls. The technology behind all of this must be astonishing because I have seen these things bunch up into a single ball and then spread out and fly away in a tight row. This is just one of many unbelievable things I have witnessed in this extremely strange location. When someone tells you our military is 20 to 25 years ahead technologically you may want to suggest it could be a thousand years or even more ahead and shots like this prove it.

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz