OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug!

September 28, 2015 / Visionkeeper

Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! Cars-cellphone-girl-street-favim-com-168735
Photo Source:
I have always been one to stiff arm technology. It took me forever to even get a computer, but finally I gave in and here I am. I have always refused to own a cell phone and thank God I did knowing the statistical facts now about cell phones and brain cancer. I dodged that bullet. All the grand conveniences that improve our lives and move us forward at warp speed. Really? Quite honestly I find it both disturbing and depressing to see 3/4 of society walking around with their heads down and their fingers clicking incessantly on tiny keyboards on their iphones. Nobody seems to be watching where they are going, nobody communicates with one another as they pass on the street, people spend big bucks eating at expensive restaurants and yet quite often you will see couples where one or both are sitting there texting and not sharing in the moment of dining out.
While I find this all very sad indeed, I must admit I find it quite distressing as well. All of these gadgets we have, all of this attention we place on them, it is all an agenda of distraction we have fallen into yet again. Hardly anybody at all is paying attention to life any longer. These so-called life improving gadgets are becoming our downfall. For many, they are no longer connected to nature and haven’t been for a very long time now. That was bad enough. Now they are no longer connected to life in general beyond the digital screens of their iphones and blackberries. How many people do you honestly think know what is going on around the world in foreign countries as well as here at home? We are no longer learning deeper material that expands our minds and moves us forward. We are too busy taking selfies and writing what we did today on Twitter.
I have nothing against social media or technology really,  if it is used wisely, but we do not use it wisely. In actuality we use very little wisely. We have fallen into the distraction trap once again. The dark are famous for creating fantastic ways of kidnapping the minds and attention spans  of the masses where they are entertained and preoccupied while all kinds of evil is unraveling around the world. Remember that old saying “what you don’t know can’t hurt you?” Well it most certainly can and is. I found it quite troubling to see the media hijack the airwaves and force feed the people ‘The Pope’ 24/7 for all seven days he was here. Maybe someone out here might have wanted to see what else was going on in the world. It was a grotesque manipulation and quite infuriating to others I have spoken with.
Once again we were no longer allowed to exercise choice! No, it was the Pope or nothing at all. I personally am sick and tired of living in this manufactured reality of anything but the truth! I am done being told what to do, when to do it, how to do it, what I can’t do. I don’t like being forced to watch the Pope if I don’t wish to. I know, so turn off the television. Well maybe I don’t want to do that either. I want the freedom and the choice to watch what I choose to watch when I want to watch it or not watch it as the case may be. It is just more distraction. Heaven knows what bills were being passed, what people were let out of prison, what laws were being created while the whole world was busy being force-fed the Pope from sun up to sun down.
It truly worries me to think so much of society is oblivious to what is ‘truly’ going on in the world because they are drowning in manufactured distractions! How in heaven’s name are we supposed to wake people up to the truth if they are plugged into technology and tuned out to reality. This battle was hard enough to fight before and now we have these major distractions to contend with. Very troubling indeed. If we are going to fight to save ourselves and the world, we have to be awake and ready to do battle. How can we go into battle with our heads down and our minds elsewhere, lost in the digital mind trap of technology? I don’t think the majority of people even realize they are being distracted and led astray. There needs to be a movement to unplug and reconnect with what matters if we are to take down our adversaries and move ourselves forward into freedom. It will not come without a fight and we can’t fight if we are plugged into oblivion. I know it will be hard, but we need to break this addiction and get back on the right path at long last.
Plugged In To Distractions…Time to unplug! Backgrounds-cellphone-funny-lol-favim-com-3348475
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum