Latest topics
» HUGE Craft Spotted Hovering Above Earth On ISS Live Feed! - "The Real McCoy"
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 67: SALEM WITCH TRIALS HOTZONE OCCULT MYSTERY!
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What's Dave Schmidt's (Meta 1 Coin) Fiduciary Duty?
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyToday at 12:48 am by RamblerNash

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Apollo 15 Raw Video Reveals Buildings On The Moon Near Landing Site!
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Storm Area 51' could be a disaster, say locals plus LIVE FEED
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Dark Secret of the Vatican Pagan Gods
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Particle Odyssey’, David Serada & The Theory of Quantum Universe
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kevin Spacey accuser dies “unexpectedly”
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA To Reveal Finding Of Rare Black Hole Event Next Week
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - Can Robert Read? - Is Robert Going To The Trial At The County Clerks Desk via The UPS Store?
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 12:23 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - New Court Docs And Unanswered Emails?
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 12:17 am by RamblerNash

» Carolyn Tyler ITNJ TESTIMONY - Nuclear Cover-Up
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 7:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for SEPT 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITHEADKOWSKI AKA THE GHOUL
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Health fears prompt Swiss 5G revolt
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Yes, cannabis CAN protect the liver from alcohol-induced damage, but it’s still no reason to binge
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 3:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PRINCETON STUDY BACKS END-TIMES GOG AND MAGOG WAR PROPHECY
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 3:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Area 51 Psyop: Top Brass Stoke Conspiracy Flames by Making Statements On Protecting Secretive Base
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 2:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light

Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

Enyiah

Enyiah
This 'channeling' felt so phony to me it's incredible!  This person is definitely not in touch with St-Germain.    She's channeling her own sweet naiveté for sure.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Enyiah I agree
I also do not feel compelled to follow channelers.

But I do know this.... it is almost essential to begin with some of this info to develop ones discernment.

Though I stopped posting most channeled messages long ago except for Mike Quincey and his Salusa (and this is out of respect for Mike) I am okay with others posting some of this here again. My thought is it may be useful to those that are just waking up.

Enyiah

Enyiah
I don't make a habit of shunning all channeling (and not saying you do) but I do pay close attention to the content/message. 
Mike Quinsey just announced his 'retirement' from channeling.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
well now that is great for him! glad he can take time for himself again.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
ah here it is... had to get through many emails to see it. In case anyone wanted to know what Mike has to say

Hi Friends,
         I have decided that I am not going to continue channelling, as just of late I have not been happy or satisfied with my messages. I can only match them against how things were before I had my stroke, and they are not working as smoothly as I would like. When I started up again I was pleased with the way I got back into it, but it has dropped off lately.
         I must thank you for your great support over the years, and without you and many others the messages would not have reached so many people and gone so far and wide. I have enjoyed being part of it and had some wonderful times, not least of all my visit to Sedona, where I met so many great people including some of you. Thank you to a wonderful group of people.
         People have been so generous when I have had computer problems, and what wonderful people I have worked with. I realise that Spirit set it all up but even so I marvel at how all you people came together. I believe that there were 28 countries receiving SaLuSa's messages, and I find that incredible and amazing.
         For anyone who may be looking for a similar source of messages, there is to my knowledge only the one website, and that is Sheldan Nidle's which is strongly recommended, it is very professionally set up and a mine of information. Go to: http://www.paoweb.com/subscribe
         I hope in my "retirement" to still find useful things to do, and no doubt something will come along so that I might be able to keep in touch with some of you. As they say, all good things have to come to an end, but I would like to think that many people have benefitted from what they have learnt.
         In Love and Light. Mike Quinsey

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum