Latest topics
Yesterday at 11:12 pm by robert18

» Robert F. Kennedy Jr’s World Mercury Project delivers vaccine safety details to Congress
Yesterday at 10:35 pm by MartyM

» POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY
Yesterday at 9:11 pm by WilliaminUSA

» The Sacred Plant Secrets Exposed: Continuing Episodes
Yesterday at 8:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Oumuamua Likely Came From a Binary Star System
Yesterday at 7:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 11 Major Warnings Signs From The Universe
Yesterday at 7:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» It's a JOKE!
Yesterday at 2:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are Giants Re merging?
Yesterday at 1:30 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» I spray my chemtrails at night!
Yesterday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Wild Wild Country: Within myself, within us all, then and now
Yesterday at 12:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Top Ten Ancient Megalithic Stone Circles that Remain Shrouded in Mystery
Yesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Multiple Countries Ban WiFi & Cell Phones Around Schools, Young Children & Fetuses
Yesterday at 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Glowing Triangular UFO photos plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:05 am by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 7:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 3-19-18
Yesterday at 7:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mandela Effect Proof - I Like Ike
Yesterday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Leviathan of the D.C. Swamp
Yesterday at 7:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ken O'Keefe - Natural World Inspiration
Yesterday at 7:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Church Allows Homeless To Sleep Overnight - The Gubbio Project
Yesterday at 7:05 am by topspin2

» DEPLOYING 5G: The Elite’s Weapon of Mass Genocide. #TREASON #HHG
Yesterday at 3:23 am by Serena1

» #QANON - CIA, Gina Haspel's Twitter account SUSPENDED @potus
Yesterday at 12:17 am by LadyDragon

» UFO News ~ Golden UFOs Seen Leaving Mountain Peeks Of Sedona, Arizona plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:06 am by NotThePope2

» YIKES! Secret Dulce Video... A MUST SEE! This video is blocked in almost every country...
Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:49 pm by NotThePope2

Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:02 pm by WilliaminUSA

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY ~ QUESTION EVERYTHING » ANNA VON REITZ » Anna von Rietz ~ Sovereign Letters Patent

Anna von Rietz ~ Sovereign Letters Patent

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Anna von Rietz ~ Sovereign Letters Patent on Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:10 am

Sovereign Letters Patent

Posted on November 3, 2015 by David Robinson

Anna von Reitz
We use Sovereign Letters Patent to establish and assert the property assets owed a nation. The Federal United States is NOT the Continental United States.
Sovereign Letters Patent
We, the living people, in whom the flesh lives and blood flows, who are inhabitants of the land acting upon our inherent sovereign nature and divine empowerment declare that the land and the seas and the air of our beloved planet belong to us as the true heirs and beneficiaries of the Earth;
We, the living people, declare and levy claim upon the National Trusts owed to the United Colonies of America and to the united States of America and all successors and derivatives thereof as the lawful beneficiaries, possessors, entitlement holders and inheritors;
We, the living people, further declare and establish that the Continental United States composed of fifty (50) organic states on the land is foreign with respect to the Federal United States and its fifty-seven (57) inchoate “States” operating in the international jurisdiction of the sea, and always has been— all confusions otherwise notwithstanding;
We, the living people, declare that these Sovereign Letters Patent fully restore and reclaim the assets of the land jurisdiction of the Continental United States without exception despite fiduciary trust fraud practiced against us and our nation;
We, the living people, declare that these Sovereign Letters Patent, duly served to the Principals responsible and to the International Community at Large, clarify the identities, natures, and material interests of Parties to contracts and treaties that have otherwise been misrepresented;
We, the living people, declare that neither we nor our nation are responsible for the fraud that has been perpetuated against us and our assets by the British-Controlled Federal United States;
We, the living people, issue these Sovereign Letters Patent to reiterate these facts, to uphold our exemption from ignorant and self-interested presumptions being made against us and our assets, and to reassert our Priority Creditor status and claim upon our assets that have been wrongfully involved in the bankruptcies, chicaneries, false claims, frauds, and wrong-doings of the Federal United States.
So say we, and we set our hands and seals before Him who gave us our authority:
______________________________(             )________: I Was/ I Am/I Will Be/    Judge Appointed
______________________________(             )________:  I Was/ I Am/ I Will Be/  Judge Appointed

Thanks to:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum