100,000 people One intention One breath One prayer United for Global Peace
Posted on Nov 28th, 2015
Nov 29th, 2015 at 8:30 am CST live in Mexico City will stream a live global meditation event. This will be the 5th of this type of superclass event to take place.
In 2014, 21,000 people came together to chant and do yoga in an effort to create world peace. This year the event is expecting to have more than 100,000 people online and in Mexico city participating.
Click here to sign up for the event.
What is NAAM YOGA?
Naam Yoga is a rapidly growing type of yoga that has won three world records since 2011. The Naam Yoga classes are dedicated to healing and peace and are lead by Dr. Joseph Michael Levry. In 2012, 15,000 people attended the global meditation event and in 2011 15,000 people participated.
During the event, people will be focusing on the Naam Yoga joyful approach to a personal mind-body healing. This self-healing technique brings holistic balance to the brain, nervous system, glandular, and digestive systems. Through bringing together sound, movement, and breath, the Naam Yoga approach helps a person create total wellbeing.
This event will be good for people of all ages and levels of flexibility. According to the hosts of the event, anyone can do it and this self-healing event will help you in the following areas:
* Raises energy levels
* Balances the glandular, digestive, and nervous systems
* Strengthens the immune system
* Relieves chronic pain
* Reduces emotional disturbance
* Manages and reduces stress
* Reduces anxiety and depression
* Breaks negative thought and emotional patterns
* Improves overall health and wellbeing
* Increases feelings of happiness and contentment
The Mexico government has also noticed a difference in the people who attended the event. They reported that they were impressed by the “positive result of the people who attended”.
They have also set up weekly yoga classes in the city to help carry the movement forward.
Global events for peace such as this one have been shown to decrease crime all over the world. Let’s create some peaceful synergy together this Sunday.
- Quote :
- “It is our job to give hope to the hopeless, faith to the faithless and love to those without love.” – DR. JOSEPH MICHAEL LEVRY, FOUNDER OF NAAM YOGA®
‘Washington crime study shows 23.3% drop in violent crime due to meditating group’ -worldpeacegroup.org
- Quote :
- “It is our responsibility to individually and collectively contribute something positive, healing and uplifting to our planet.” – DR. JOSEPH MICHAEL LEVRY
Are you on “Tsu” yet? Its a new social media platform that pays you for creating and sharing content! Millions of people have already joined, its just like Facebook, it takes seconds to join, and even easier to use! And best of all you can reach 100% of your friends and audience, and NO Censorship. You can only join by invite and this is an invitation from us at EWAO directly to you. Click here to join! and be sure to Follow us too.
Thanks to: http://www.ewao.com