OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon 07/22/2012

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Part2 OkieOilMan in chat at OOM&F Sunday afternoon
07/22/2012

[RidgeRatCmdr] ..OKIEOILMAN ...I'm an SCR tech in oil/gas industry, I am out for 14 days at a time. Will I miss my window to cash in at best possible rate while on my 14 on?

[..OKIEOILMAN] RIDGERAT--CAN'T ANSWER

[stevhens777] Last night you referenced to "PURCHASING ENTITY." Who were you referring to and what is their role in the RV?

[..OKIEOILMAN] STEVHENS777--YOUR ASKING CONFIDENTIAL QUESTION

[mrbgirl] When you make the graduation post will there be an 800 number to call for other banks since we have no Wells Fargo in our state?

[..OKIEOILMAN] MRBGIRL--ONCE AGAIN--FOLLOWING MY POST WILL BE A MASS E-MAIL FOR THOSE REGISTERED ON THIS SITE AND ON DINAR RECAPS DIRECTING YOU TO THE PROPER INSTITUION

[rv4us2] Do you have any idea where people in Europe can go to find out? There are a lot of dinarians there that I know of, so probably many more than that.

[..OKIEOILMAN] RV4US2--I ANSWERED THAT AWHILE AGO--I AM ONLY AWARE OF PROTOCOL'S TO BE FOLLOWED IN THE U.S.A/

[WarmbreezeFL] Do you think that those of us holding less dinar will get a fair shot after the whales have cashed in, or if there is someone that could put the kabosh on us wee folk?

[..OKIEOILMAN] WARMBREEZEFL--WE WILL ALL HAVE A FAIR SHOT

[eb] Okie, Can you tell us what the teller screens are currently showing?

[..OKIEOILMAN] EB-YES AND NO I WON'T

[tigerbait] ..OKIEOILMAN How did you stay sane after 9 yrs?? I am losing it after 1 1/2 yrs. lol

[..OKIEOILMAN] TIGERBAIT-----WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I AM STILL SANE??????

[busterbrown] could O's chance of a re-election be better with this RV

[..OKIEOILMAN] BUSTERBROWN--NOT IN MY BOOK'S

[randaree] Will the change in currency effect the dinar we hold ??

[..OKIEOILMAN] RANDAREE--QUITE A QUESTION--THINK ABOUT IT---IF IT DIDN'T WHY ARE YOU HOLDING DINAR?

[stayinpositive] Hi, Okie...am I understanding this correctly, then, that the exchange will be tiered?

[..OKIEOILMAN] STAYINPOSITIVE--DON'T WORRY---YOUR AT THE TOP OF THE LIST

[fishinmama7700] so much speculation has been bantered around about whether or not we will be taxed for our exchanged money..do you have any info regarding this?

[..OKIEOILMAN] FISHINMAMA7700---HERES A GOOD RULE OF THE THUMB---IN AMERICA--IF YOU MAKE A PROFIT ON ANY TRANSACTION IT IS CONSIDERED PROFIT AND IS ALWAYS TAXED--THAT IS THE ONLY TAX QUESTION I WILL COMMENT ON----DEATH--TAXES--AND A 6 FOOT HOLE IN THE GROUND IS ALL YOUR GUARANTEED IN THIS LIFE

you believe it will come out low and then be raised over time? Also do you believe in different tiers cashing in at different times?

[..OKIEOILMAN] STEVHENS777----WILL NOT COMMENT--THERE ARE VARIABLES THOUGH

[dinarovette] How imminent is the RV

[..OKIEOILMAN] DINAROVETTE--VERY CLOSE

[PastorSandy] If we're out of state can rv business be done at any other State WF? Apologize if already asked! Thank you blessed one! Appreciated!!!

[..OKIEOILMAN] PASTORSANDY-AN ADVANTAGE TO HAVING A WF ACCOUNT IS IT IS RECOGNIZED AT ANY WF BANK REGARDLESS OF LOCATION

[hiudoin] Okie, is the hyothesis all currencies at once, or will we have the opportunity to double down? thanks.

[..OKIEOILMAN] HIUDOIN--IT IS PLANNED TO PREVENT DOUBLE DIPPING

[randaree] Okie I was refering to the new bills being printed and relesed, would that make our dinar obsolete or a lot less value? thank you!

[..OKIEOILMAN] RANDAREE--YOUR ADDRESSING FUTURE OCCURENCIES THAT I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER TOO

[..OKIEOILMAN] ANY BANK AS I UNDERSTAND IT THAT HAS A FOREIGN CURRENCY DEPARTMENT WILL BE ABLE TO ACCOMODATE YOU

[Ribeye] ..OKIEOILMAN Outlaw1...Outlaw1....permission granted to shoot 'em down and land on top of 'em!! Could the term 'private treaty' refer to a contract between me and bank? ty..you the man!!

[..OKIEOILMAN] RIBEYE--THAT TERMINOLOGY APPLIES TO THE ENTITY THAT IS THE CHIEF PURCHASER OF THE DINAR

[CrimsonTide] ..OKIEOILMAN yeah but will the codes work with ANY bank?? We have no WF here either

[..OKIEOILMAN] CRIMSONTIDE--ALL SHOULD (HOPEFULLY) BE EXPLAINED IN THE DINAR RECAPS E-MAIL

[inspired] ..OKIEOILMAN ..OKIEOILMAN So you will come back in later this eve., to let us know what you found out Sir??

[..OKIEOILMAN] INSPIRED--IF NEED BE

[linasue] Okieman. Has anyone or groups cashed out? Some were saying whales or government has already been taken care of and we wait our turn.

[..OKIEOILMAN] LINASUE--NO ACTUAL CASH HAS CHANGED HAND'S PRESENTLY

[gsp2] OKIEOILMAN Has the Dinar Recaps post for us been modified from what it was two weeks ago?

[..OKIEOILMAN] GSP2--BEATS ME

[LucidVisions] Are you on here today just killing time until the forex opens? Just kidding. We all thank you for all the time you have put into your tireless effort to figure out this crazy conundrum. Thanks again for helping all of us hang on to our sanity.

[..OKIEOILMAN] YES I AM VERY INTERESTED TO SEE WHAT IF ANY INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED ON THE FORE-X TODAY

[midriversdad] We do not have a WF bank here but do have a WF wealth advisers location. Can we go there to exchange?

[..OKIEOILMAN] MIDRIVERSDAD--DON' KNOW

[BigB] ..OKIEOILMAN Will the new US Treasury notes be introduced with the RV?

[..OKIEOILMAN] BIGB--IN THE FUTURE

[..OKIEOILMAN] BIGB--IN THE FUTURE

[..OKIEOILMAN] NICK VERY

[BigB] ..OKIEOILMAN Will the US Dollar devalue at the same time as the RV?

[..OKIEOILMAN] BIGB--BOY YOUR QUESTIONS---YOUR ADDRESSING A FUTURE PROJECTION THAT EVEN THE ECONOMIST'S ARE UNSURE OF

[austintx] ..OKIEOILMAN If it is on FOREX today, will the banks wait until tomorrow to open and take care of us? Thanks

[..OKIEOILMAN] AUSTIN--WAIT AND SEE

[..OKIEOILMAN] THIS IS NEVER TO BE REFERRED TO AS AN R/V--IT IS TO BE TERMED A CURRENCY EXCHANGE

[nickoftime] ..OKIEOILMAN its my understanding that we will see this at the bank screens before forex? Your thoughts

[..OKIEOILMAN] NICK--SHOULD ALL OCCUR AT ABOUT THE SAME TIME

[..OKIEOILMAN] THE RATES YOU RECEIVE CO-OPERATING WITH THE WF BANK WILL BE THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE RATE AS I HAVE BEEN LED TO UNDERSTAND--OTHER BANK'S I WOULD THINK WOULD HAVE TO BE COMPETITIVE WITH THOSE RATES ALSO

[..OKIEOILMAN] O.K. THAT'S IT FOR A WHILE--IF I HAVE ANY FURTHER INFORMATION I WILL BE BACK--OTHERWISE I AM GONE

[b]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum