OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

by TSC
‘The Continuum’ is a 400-page epic novel that reflects Earth’s 20th Century on a galactic level. Hitler’s rise to power is seen in the devilish ‘Sardon’ (Chancellor) who establishes a secret Chancellery.
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! Thecontinuumcover
Real world people and events are parodied such as:

• Martin Luther.
  • Sinking of the Titanic.
  • Einstein’s Eclipse Prediction.
  • Federal Reserve.
  • Shirley Temple.
  • President Kennedy’s assassination.
  • The Oprah Show.

TWB Press (Colorado publisher) recently made a TRAILER for my new book as if it was an ‘Inde’ film. In fact, I am up for ‘best new sci-fi writer’ in a large Book Festival in Baltimore (prestigious Compton Crook).
Here is the 1-minute trailer, now a YouTube:

Video trailer for Tray Caladan’s novel “The Continuum”

Reviews have been great. Hollywood director David Silva said it was “better than Lord of the Rings.” Well-known author of ‘The Philadelphia Experiment,’ Brad Steiger wrote that “It was much better than you led me to believe.” (And I raved about it!) Famous writer, Jim Marrs, was anxious to receive his copy; he wrote in an email.
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! New-dylars-black
Events concern a special (our dream-parallel) galaxy known as ‘Pinwheel.’ Sardon creates the ‘dylar’ or Galactic Monetary Standard; seems like a wonderful thing. Many star systems now have a common currency and cosmic economy BOOMS!
But the Sardonic Devil secretly drains Profits down a Black Hole. Galactic prosperity is only an illusion and Citizens are enslaved.
A legendary Being called ‘Zog’ (some believe is the Creator) from a higher (larger) world appears down here in the (smaller) physical plane. Zog is a blue, spiritual-humanoid predicted to ‘save the world.’
Time passes as Zog returns to the material universe through the eye of a Quasar. The ugly Sardon returns to the universe as a cute, little girl (Shirley Temple-character) that has the whole galaxy fooled. She (‘Mebby’) is really a very powerful and deadly android. 
     Long before the climax on Mebby’s ‘New Movie’ set, there is a 100-Year WAR between Men and Women! How could Women (militia called ‘Vipers’) have taken total control of the Pinwheel Galaxy? Answer: Only Women developed the ‘Forbidden Secret’ of ancient ATOMICS! 
     Readers might not think points of HUMOR are in ‘The Continuum.’ But there are, such as: The cartoon ‘Slap,’ a Quizo, ‘saving’ a galaxy, making fun of the Devil’s (NY) entourage and the ultimate resolution to the ‘Sex Wars’ are hilarious! My sincere dedication goes to Douglas Adams of ‘Hitchhiker’s Guide…’ who made Science, funny. The actual climax where the Next Cycle (Continuum) may or may not happen…comes down to a game of Tonk. 
     Will the ‘Savior-Superman’ (Neo Zog) or light/energy/spirit that is in us all…turn over the tables of the Galactic Reserve? Should Zog win the game or lose? Will the 5th Creator appear and spark a future?
[I’m a former Simpsons artist. Cover art took 6 months to draw in colored pencils. Tolkien didn’t draw incredible covers to his novels!]
TWO SEQUELS HAVE BEEN WRITTEN, as yet unpublished that continue the epic story, my Traylogy:
#2 ‘The Son of Zog’
#3 ‘The Cydonian War’
AMAZON link makes available the first 25 pages of my first novel:
http://issuu.com/terrywright13/docs/the_continuum
(It gets much better). 
Thank you World-Mysteries readers for your support over the last dozen years…checking out my articles and even stories, that I believe have relevancy, meanings and truths.
Write to Tray at: dugx@sbcglobal.net for info how to receive signed/numbered copies of book (like art prints) or see TWB Press site:
http://www.twbpress.com/ 
6”x9” paperback, 400+ pages {with ‘Secrets’ in back of book showing readers what real world things they were reading about} is $18.00 & also available in E-Book form for $4.95.
Would enjoy comments on the story; very proud to show the world my masterpiece.
TS Caladan (anagram: at scandal).
[World-Mysteries led to the name-change…and possibly the name-change led to being published].
Exclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! SonofZogExclusive Look at TS Caladan’s (D. Yurchey’s) First Published Book! CydonianWar

—-

The Continuum – Excerpts

“Yes, Lord Boz. You will have your Super-Soldiers soon. We have discovered the link, you see, Lord? It’s right here in the primeal gland. We have struck our goal, the Eightoid ‘human’ Center. The subject will truly revert back to its Beginnings from the Dawn of Time. Average private clones by the millions will be transformed into monster-soldiers of your darkest fantasies! Have you ever seen anything like this before, m’Lord?” she asked her Master.
             “The inter-connect…ah, port…yes, yes, excellent. You found it.”
Above, Sansion tried to whisper, “You know what that means? Do you flagging know what is about to EXPLODE right below us?”
Each of the brilliant chemists felt the fear in their ‘primeal glands.’ A GREEN, MAD MONSTER WAS READY TO MATERIALIZE directly underneath them! Who knows what could happen? The ‘thing’ from theDawn of Time could kill them all on a scale never seen before!
A blood-chilling SCREAM was screamed from the emerald experiment on the gurney with seemingly all the metal on Aret bonding each member of his body. Below them, the kids observed stark terror in the insane eyes of the small test subject, still in the act of screaming his bloody/jade lungs out. The lofty chem-wizards as well as the frightened Cardille of Fanguard thought they saw the Green Man grow muscles and grow hair. He tugged against thick, steel bonds to no avail. He stopped screaming. The beast was quiet and became motionless. In the retelling of the story, it was the most frightening quiet ever heard.
In the next instant, the horrible Green Man started to laugh. Oh, it laughed and howled like madmen do to starless nights. The subject stopped for a half ya and LAUGHED even louder! Downstairs was flabbergasted and so was upstairs. There was an overall sigh of relief as tensions simmered down. It seemed that nothing incredibly evil or horrendously violent was going to happen. What the Zog happened?
A big, timid, coy, gentle smile appeared on a very relaxed little Green man in ultimate/horizontal bondage. The subject radiated loving energy. He was at his Center. Everything was good and warm as his eyes sweetly, calmly looked around to a restricted degree. He actually looked to the White Man out of a Lichtenstein story and winked. The subject was filled with the love of Zog. The connection was really made and here was a man-thing in touch with his true Life-Center. He was in Nirvana. He was in love with everything within him and everything around him. The Green man was at peace. He was at…the primal Beginning.
    “IT DIDN’T WORK! You MISSED center! You were OFF! And, you were also…warned!” A new kind of weapon like an ejection mini-spear wasengaged. White Man Boz killed the Viper-Woman who took responsibility forthe 12th SSP failure. Blue blood poured out of the woman’s left breast. She collapsed.
“I really would not hurt a fleaba,” said the beautiful and transcended, human creature on the table that spoke directly from his primeal heart (affected by a placebo).
“Write down what he says,” Lord Boz ordered another Admiral.
Green Man expressed with an emphasis on pleasure: “There are such…COLORS; lovely colors and moving patterns in everything. Colors shouldn’t be fighting colors. APPRECIATE those of different Colors anddifferent views and in different areas. Once…once…once you give themthis…y-y-your problems will be over, ha…no one’s going to be fighting nomore. There’s such depth, distance and BEAUTY, man…in everything. Don’t…don’t you SEE it? It’s right there in front of you, man…wow. Time is taking…f-f-forever.You know you have a hole in your ceiling?”
The hidden boys and girl froze. Boz and the Admirals ignored the random comment…
     MEAD D-chairs were the most amazing innovation in recorded, robotic History. It was unbelievable for Teran androids to plug into a nervous system and actually become legendary, feeling ‘human beings’ (the zogs) on the inside…
Robo-Stephen Davidson sat and operated a D-chair from his messy apartment at the present time. His synthetic hair was long; his clothes were untidy and old Veer containers were on the table. He ‘plugged-in’ and had his neat, clean and well-dressed Bio handle the case.
Stephen worked the controls from a distance. Central Interface sent him on assignment. Agent Davidson liked to have fun. While he controlled his Bio and walked the ‘fleshy’ down a few dark alleys, the agent embellished his dreams. He enjoyed fantasies even more than the real thing. I guess, that was the purpose of ‘dream-chairs’…to enhance reality. What Stephen did was way beyond reality…
     Nights were cold in SoHo; especially when you’re on a case and the days are forever and the nights are endless. Then, it RAINS on you when you have to meet up with one of the DeGroot boys downtown on Yancy Street where they sell Sicilian cannoli by the dozen. You catch an A-train to Far Rockaway; passed the rock that looks like a bear, over Yalta Bridge and where does that leave you? It leaves you LOST, man; lost in an ugly, dark and wet city that doesn’t want to know your name. You can’t shake the feeling you’re being watched! How can it be? The case isn’t important enough for me to be tailed? Desmond was a nut-job. The little Lebowski twins were LYING about the secret formula! The dead body WAS wearing plaid. WAIT…WHAT WAS THAT? First thing you FELT was FEAR; fear that stabbed you in the heart with an icicle before it shot up your spine like hot-electric rockets. What’s that in the bushes? You duck down…yeah, you duck down like a scared rabbit because you’re afraid to die. You’d rather sweat out another day of being a drunken flatfoot, a private DICK no one will hire…rather than face St. Revol on your knees. You’re in an alley, next to a dumpster, trying to snap a picture as the cold rain pelted harder and you wonder; what it’s all about? You just found blood’s been pouring down your shivering face. You think you see Jimmy in the dark, but yer wrong. WAIT! Something IS in the bushes! Is that a gun barrel across the street? Now, you see a camera mounted above you…shit… “Huh!”
Davidson’s Bio turned 180 degrees and saw something big. Last thing the human heard was its killer yelling the word, “Abomination!” The Davidson-Bio was violently hacked to pieces! The agent, back in his apartment, witnessed his death. He viewed his own blood and guts all over the alley…
Mebby was supposed to direct, but that did not happen. A nameless director who stood offstage was literally ‘faceless’ or blue-faced. There were many problems with the ‘director’ according to ‘Mebs.’ He was forced to direct in painted ‘blue face.’ Later, a real Director’s face will be attached to the image of the old director by computer.
“We’ll take it from the kiss…action!”
‘Rad Carnoir’ (Pinn Bradley) [actually Brad Pitt] bent down seductively and hit his mark exactly.
‘Sheila-7’ (Mebby, THE DEVIL) was nervous. The little girl’s red lips quivered. Finally, their lips met. The hard kiss was Nirvana. In the blackness of closed eyes, the feeling was the most incredible and mutual feeling of pleasure. Then the magnetic polarity changed…and it was SHARP PAIN!
Meb SCREAMED! “It’s YOU!!” The child (android) in robo-character spat out repeatedly in disgust and horror. Her big moment (again) was ruined by…him! Mebby was thrown back in utter revulsion.
Cal-El’s face was seen instead of Pinn Bradley’s face. Neo Zog was calm, relaxed and smiled a golden smile. “Why are you upset? I just kissed the Spawn of Sardon.”
“Auuuuughaaaawwwwwgmmmmawwwoooooollllllgggnnnnnnn…”
She growled an unintelligible spew of sick perversion and spit. Meb, the Monster, crawled along the fake landscape on all 4s like a blind vidor ready to discharge deadly venom in every direction. Then, she came to her artificial senses. ‘Sheila-7,’ killer-sidekick, remembered the ‘gunslinger’ she was.
Her emotional vent stopped on a dylar. “OH, ha, ha…” Meb FIRED what was not a ‘prop’ gun! She blasted the red ray again and again. N-Rays vaporized large portions of fabricated terrain. NZ, with blue aura, dodged each red beam with ease. His graceful ballet outmaneuvered light-speed Death Rays every time.
Then he violently pushed her to the fake ground. The athletic robo-girl sprang back to his face; only this time she planted a hard kiss on the lips.
In a microscopic nanu of a split ya, the Zog had an idea with his eyes closed. He went with the kiss, which definitely surprised the succubus. She relaxed for a moment and was ‘putty in his hands.’ Tongues touched.
Meb’s (mental) shields dropped and HE GRABBED THE GUN off her belt! Now, who was in control? The Gun could penetrate her Force-Field. The Gun could blow her to pieces and end galactic madness by one pull of the trigger. Cal-El, instead, shot blue rays out of his three eyes (unseen 3rd in forehead) and destroyed the small piece of the Ultimate Weapon.
Mebby was near tears. “You destroyed…my GUN.”
“Yes, dear…a gun whose only purpose was to destroy you.”
“Hmmmm…think you’re so smart?” the Devil spoke deeper with her thin arms stretched in a Mystic position of rays firing from fingertips.
“No,” Cal answered. “I have partial knowledge.” He calmly sat.
With arms still stretched out like daggers, she breathlessly asked, “What have you come here to say?”
“Here we go. ME?” Cal said in sadness and disbelief. He demanded, “What have YOU to say?! For all you have wiped out, killed and twisted?”
The child spoke plainly and honestly, “What you love, I hate. What you want to sustain, I want to destroy. All the pain and suffering you imagine I have caused…was actually a result of YOUR selfish and perverse delight in the physical world, Zog. Our Brothers and Sisters were right…and you, sir, were wrong. YOU caused me to walk into the Chancellery the first day and plant my seed. It was YOU!! You brought the horrors of Hensi to the Pinwheel Galaxy. I am your…hand, my Brother, your reflection. As you Ascend them up to Nirvana, I will cause such PAIN to unsuspecting, innocent Centers…and pull them down to Hensi…for eternities.”
     “No.”

Thanks to Tray and : http://blog.world-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum