OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You Vibration-and-Synchronicity-Releasing-the-True-You-2-330x236

Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You

Living Through the Heart

We now know that our Electromagnetic field is dominated by the heart. The heart is by far the biggest energy field of our body. It is not the brain. So if our energy body is dominated by the heart, surely then our world should be dominated by heartfelt actions.
When we start to live like this, things do begin to change. An easy way of summing this up is a little saying that was on one of my birthday cards this year. ‘If you light a lantern for someone else, it will also brighten your way’. So what is good for you is good for me.
These are very simple principles that promote synchrony which in itself brings peace, love and harmony. You will start to make your path right out of this matrix. We can make this vision come true, and we need to do this together. We can take back our collective consciousness which has been hijacked at this time. Who wants endless wars, famine and detrimental systems of control?
That is certainly not what my heart yearns for. Is this true of you also?

Vibration and Synchrony

Our reality is based on a small frequency range, where everything is a vibration. When we have a thought, it creates another vibration in the brain. We also create other vibrations with emotions and feelings which are just passing moments to our own observer consciousness.
When these emotions or feelings are detrimental to your well being and left unchecked, they can manifest into an ailment in your body. We need to purge our body of these negative vibrations. This will help us find our path to synchrony and live a more harmonious and peaceful life.
Once we have cleared these negative vibrations, it really does become easier to spot them when they manifest again and clean them up. It is as simple as cleaning your house. You need to do it every day if you are going to live in a pristine environment. It is your road to happiness. Let’s look at a few ways of doing this.
Vibration and Synchronicity – Releasing The True You Harmonology-Vibration-and-the-Laws-of-Universal-Nature

Meditation, Bach Flower Remedies and Brain Wave Vibration

Meditation is a great way of cleansing your state. When you get deep enough into it, it is almost like hitting the reset button. You can refresh yourself and put everything into perspective when you regularly meditate.
There are many forms of meditation from simple breathing exercises to full on silent meditation techniques. Find the one that suits you the best and use it. Be aware of your body and pay attention to what it is telling you. There is a meditation exercise below that is free from Bright Beings you can try if you are looking for something to get you into meditation.
Bach Flower Remedies are a great way of dealing with emotions on a vibrational level. When I was first told about them I thought it was a joke that you can take the vibrational essence of a flower and use it to help a negative emotion that is within you.
This really does work, and I was so convinced that I myself trained as a Bach Flower practitioner. Dr Bach actually wanted to simplify the technique of helping people rid themselves of negative emotions and feelings.
He was so driven, he stayed alive just long enough to finish his work and leave us with these wonderful remedies. You can find them and an explanation of what the essences do here.
Brain Wave Vibration is a term coined by Ilchi Lee. He has come up with three exercises where you can actually shake out all the negative emotions and feelings within your body. It actually works and I witness living proof of this weekly at my local Dahn Yoga centre.
It is simply shaking your body in a trance like state and feeling where your body is hurting or straining. It also involves tapping your second chakra and moving your head from side to side. This is a very effective technique and will help you clear out those unwanted feelings and emotions. You can find books and exercises on the subject via his website, www.brainwavevibration.com.

Open Your Heart

I have been involved with producing a heart opening meditation exercise with Bright Beings and Dr Tomasz Kopec. The binaural beat is a frequenc

The exercise also does this and helps you identify the negative emotions or feelings that you want to rid yourself of. This is the third exercise in a series of four we have produced to open the three main chakras of the body. Follow this link to try these out for yourself.
Also see my recent article, Sound Healing: The Power of Sound (Binaural Beats Meditation Included!)

Working Your Way Back to the One

When we are in our mother’s womb we are intrinsically connected to our mother. We are at one with our mother. When we are born, we suddenly become separated from our mother and a new world of duality starts for us.
We gradually move away from being connected and this whole process takes around seven years to fully complete. Then we fully understand we have been disconnected from the oneness. Many of us feel a sense of loss inside throughout our lives because of the loss of this synchrony with the oneness.
We can find this oneness through meditation and explore the void where we have come from. It is certainly a life changing experience and I am always urging people to carry on with their meditation practices because it takes time to develop these understandings. Time is something we all need to develop these senses and it is being stolen from us with many distractions. So we all must become masters of our time and space.

Release the True You

Synchrony will help you release the true you. Don’t be fooled or tricked by this society and the dogma’s we all seem to be bogged down with.
Be positive, as positive news makes a good brain. Be open minded as this opens up a world of possibilities. Be understanding of people who haven’t quite grasped the nature of their reality yet. This also requires patience .
Reject everything that is detrimental to you. Life is hard enough without someone adding to your burden. We are not here to wreak havoc, pillage and plunder the planet and everything on it. We are divine, infinite consciousness having an experience. We are the protectorates of this material world, so we need to take responsibility of our actions and act accordingly.
A wonderful world of Synchrony awaits all of us. What is good for you is good for me. Let us all make this our vision and we will get there sooner than you think. We can make our dreams come true when coming out of the heart. We can live in Synchrony.

Links:

• Greg Braden and the Essene Mirrors: www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiBsczafvaA
  • Short film on Quantum mechanics: www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7p5xHD0Bhk
  • Short film on Quarks and Gluons: www.youtube.com/watch?t=261&v=J3xLuZNKhlY
  • Free meditation exercise: www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpQDpCdZqXI
  • Bach flower remedies: www.bachcentre.com/centre/remedies.htm
  • Ilchi Lee Brain wave vibration interview: www.brainwavevibration.com/interview-with-ilchi-lee
  • Meditation exercise to open heart chakra: www.openfocusattentiontraining.com/product/diffusing-attention-with-music-three

Thanks to: http://wakeup-world.com
and: http://www.zengardner.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum