OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve

By Ben Swann

Link to Video: http://ascension2012andbeyond.com/fox-news-tells-truth-federal-reserve/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LIR... could you please post the whole article here so we have a complete archive? That would be wonderful if you could. Thanks so much.

Anonymous

This sites video/media editor doesn't work & it's all in one place on this site. Instead of posting a link to the article & then video...just one link does the trick!

It's also very hard to read on this site with the editor/format not working write & hard on the eyes. This site is easy to read & videos show up!

People will have to click for a video link anyways, like you put up all the time.

Anonymous

BTW...I thought you were going to put this site link up on the home page with the other sites. That was a week ago.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

sigh...

whatever then

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes
that changed with all of this unpleasantness.

Anonymous

purpleskyz wrote:Yes
that changed with all of this unpleasantness.

What changed and what "unpleasantness"???

Video's don't work on this site as you pointed out a few days ago with all your PM's.

I always posted videos but gave up on the concept when dozens wouldn't work anyways!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You know very well to what I am referring to.

I don't put up links to my own site instead of posting the entire articles here. Big difference wouldn't you say?

Just asking that if it is an article to please put up the entire piece is all.

To have a cohesive grouping is one of the things I am trying to achieve here. I am sure you can totally understand that as I am certain that you want the same things for your own sites right?

That's all. Thanks for your cooperation on this LIR.

Anonymous

No I don't know what you are talking about. By all means enlighten me!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL

again whatever LIR. carry on as you will.

Anonymous

So your telling me that once again your not doing what you said & putting the group site up on OOM2 as you promised...another broken promise from you???

BTW...This article has a video & video's don't work on this site any more, remember!! So I posted the video where it does work!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thats fine. Do as you wish. As will I.

I am done butting heads with you dear one.

I surrender! I forgive you! I thank you! I Love You!

Have an awesome day!!!!

Anonymous

You know I love posting video's here & miss posting all the funny & animal ones. So maybe we can get that fixed??

As for posts that contain things that don't fit...there is nothing I can do about that. It doesn't always fit on many site unless the themes are wide enough.

I only posted partials one day when I was swamped, but have always done my normal postings outside of that. There were just some unique posts all in a row.

So no worries on normal posts, I will try to get full article up as I always do!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Great! :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum