OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton

Bruce Lipton has frequently impressed me in the past.  Admittedly, I haven't kept up to date with his material in quite some time mostly due to the rather "New Age" advertising/branding that tends to surround his work.  This is not to discredit him as an individual whatsoever - it's only because I've witnessed first hand the use of New Age memes and slogans to negatively program brilliant people in the past, and I know for certain that if there are any semi-intelligent "elite" left on this Earth today (their numbers are dwindling, believe it or not), then they are most likely doing what they can to locate and destroy good ideas and good people right at the outset.  This can occasionally have the effect of subtly compromising very good people, and because of what I've witnessed in my own life I tend to stay away from "New Age-y" material, though I genuinely trust that most people who market and/or in some sense "belong" to that demographic are intelligent, decent and good people.  

In Bruce Liptons case, I am not his biographer and I have no idea what goes into the marketing behind his work, but the bottom line is that the material he presents is often very insightful and profoundly empowering.  It's not "negative" whatsoever to materially demonstrate that the human mind is programmable - quite the opposite: this is knowledge that bestows upon us the key to our freedom.  The truth is, we are being programmed all the time; but we need not be frightened by this concept as long as we put in diligent effort to own and know the models that govern our thinking.  Self-deprogramming and re-programming begins with the act scrutinizing the models and narratives that govern our thinking and then by seeking models and narratives of greater scope and coherence than the "default" programming we most likely received through "education" and television.

It is actually difficult to overstate the benefits of doing this - the human body automatically incorporates the habits, instinct, and cellular/somatic knowledge (or confusion) associated with models that the Mind trusts are true.  The power of thinking deliberately, of choosing to read and learn, and of being constructive and positive is nothing less than the power to transform Hell into Heaven.  This, I suspect, is the real meaning behind the famous quote, allegedly from Jesus: "the truth shall set you free."

For more on these ideas, check out the Canons of Cognitive Law on One Heaven for profound insight on the science of healing the mind.  Also, the [url=http://atreeoflight.blogspot.com/search/label/Negative Mind Influence]negative mind influence[/url] and positive mind influence chapters of A Tree of Light provide much information along these lines as well.

P.S. When a researcher calls out the Jesuits like Lipton does halfway through the video, then that's a very good sign.  It means he is actually willing to call out some of the top folks of the world power hierarchy by name.  Bravo!

Thanks to: http://atreeoflight.blogspot.com

dutchy43

fantastic and the truth

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum