Latest topics
» 6.8 earthquake coastal California | Tsunami
Today at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Today at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: UPDATE : 6 DAYS THAT WILL ROCK THE WORLD!
Today at 9:48 am by ~Ann~

» Who I AM, HOW I Attained The SOURCE TRUTH KNOWLEDGE by Quartz Crystal
Today at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Star People
Today at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aliens And UFO's Seen In 10,000 Year Old Indian Cave Paintings?
Today at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Today at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz Regarding the Reign of Heaven Society
Today at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 12-5-16
Today at 8:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Approach and MORE
Today at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Derbyshire, UK plus MORE
Today at 8:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE OTHERS Is a New Documentary About the Known Alien Species
Today at 7:45 am by PurpleSkyz

»  The Mind Blowing Alignment Between Ancient Sites
Today at 7:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pizzagate, The Context - David Icke
Today at 7:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» H.R.6393 - Intelligence Authorization Act PASSED to Censor Alt Right & Conspiracy Theorist
Today at 7:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ 50 Ways to leave your banker
Today at 7:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Large Meteorites ‘3200 Phaethon’ exploding over Russia and Norway
Yesterday at 11:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 7: MID-WEEK BY ZAP the INTERNET PANDHANDLER
Yesterday at 11:14 pm by RamblerNash

» There is Endless Love
Yesterday at 10:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 70-Mile-Long Crack Opens Up in Antarctica
Yesterday at 10:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery of Australia’s Eerie Min Min Lights
Yesterday at 10:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks NEWS
Yesterday at 10:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Settling Some INTEL Hash by Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 10:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Ultimate “Fake News” List
Yesterday at 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» December 7 – White Hats Report #57
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Miles from Standing Rock, Pipeline Rupture Spills Unknown Amount of Oil in North Dakota Waterway
Yesterday at 9:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Maree Batchelor, MD: New Human healer works with Blue Ray Founder ETs for Ascension
Yesterday at 9:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - The Moon is an Alien Command Center
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED
Yesterday at 8:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt No Show! He Has The Runs!
Yesterday at 8:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Anna von Reitz - International Notice Back to “The United States of America Government” — And All Other Pretenders
Yesterday at 6:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold
Yesterday at 6:52 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Pizzagate OMFG - Pope Francis Slams "Fake News" as Eating Excrement HOLY SHIT!
Yesterday at 6:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton

The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

The Programmable Mind - An Extraordinarily Powerful 6 Minute Video from Bruce Lipton

Bruce Lipton has frequently impressed me in the past.  Admittedly, I haven't kept up to date with his material in quite some time mostly due to the rather "New Age" advertising/branding that tends to surround his work.  This is not to discredit him as an individual whatsoever - it's only because I've witnessed first hand the use of New Age memes and slogans to negatively program brilliant people in the past, and I know for certain that if there are any semi-intelligent "elite" left on this Earth today (their numbers are dwindling, believe it or not), then they are most likely doing what they can to locate and destroy good ideas and good people right at the outset.  This can occasionally have the effect of subtly compromising very good people, and because of what I've witnessed in my own life I tend to stay away from "New Age-y" material, though I genuinely trust that most people who market and/or in some sense "belong" to that demographic are intelligent, decent and good people.  

In Bruce Liptons case, I am not his biographer and I have no idea what goes into the marketing behind his work, but the bottom line is that the material he presents is often very insightful and profoundly empowering.  It's not "negative" whatsoever to materially demonstrate that the human mind is programmable - quite the opposite: this is knowledge that bestows upon us the key to our freedom.  The truth is, we are being programmed all the time; but we need not be frightened by this concept as long as we put in diligent effort to own and know the models that govern our thinking.  Self-deprogramming and re-programming begins with the act scrutinizing the models and narratives that govern our thinking and then by seeking models and narratives of greater scope and coherence than the "default" programming we most likely received through "education" and television.

It is actually difficult to overstate the benefits of doing this - the human body automatically incorporates the habits, instinct, and cellular/somatic knowledge (or confusion) associated with models that the Mind trusts are true.  The power of thinking deliberately, of choosing to read and learn, and of being constructive and positive is nothing less than the power to transform Hell into Heaven.  This, I suspect, is the real meaning behind the famous quote, allegedly from Jesus: "the truth shall set you free."

For more on these ideas, check out the Canons of Cognitive Law on One Heaven for profound insight on the science of healing the mind.  Also, the [url=http://atreeoflight.blogspot.com/search/label/Negative Mind Influence]negative mind influence[/url] and positive mind influence chapters of A Tree of Light provide much information along these lines as well.

P.S. When a researcher calls out the Jesuits like Lipton does halfway through the video, then that's a very good sign.  It means he is actually willing to call out some of the top folks of the world power hierarchy by name.  Bravo!

Thanks to: http://atreeoflight.blogspot.com

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

dutchy43

fantastic and the truth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum