OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion …♥♥♥…

March 26, 2016
Alan Watts – Religion is a Personal Opinion Alan-watts-and-jevovah
Published on Aug 10, 2015
More videos in my PLAYLIST:
https://www.youtube.com/user/AMP3083/…
Religion is passed down through culture and upbringing. The majority of religions claim to be THE religion with THE one and only god and all others are false. Religion is personal opinion that does not respect the personal opinion of others.
Religion is Personal Opinion – Alan Watts Conversation With  Jehovah’s Witness
About other people’s religions we knew already that we have the true one. I had an amusing discussion with a Jehovah’s witness who was a radio announcer in Canada.
He said, “Don’t you think if there were a God and he really loved and was concerned for the human race that he would provide us an infallible text book? In which we would be able to find out the truth and what was right and wrong.” Implying of course that the Bible was this book.
I said, “Oh dear me no. A God that loves the human race would not ruin their minds with any such document. Because, after all, if you have a document that tells you what to do you don’t have to use your intelligence.”
So, then…But he said, “You know but it’s the Bible and the Bible is true.”
I said, “That’s your opinion.”
[he] said, “My opinion!”
(Alan Watts Laughs)

Thanks to GH at: https://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum