OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rod Parsley PWNS the Federal Reserve & Bankers 1/5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

2012-08-05

at 01:30 Posted by Vatic Master
Vatic Note: Awesome....He is BRUTAL IN HIS HONESTY about the Federal reserve. It does not matter if you are religious or not, this man is talking about the Federal Reserve and puts it into perspective going all the way back to the first great depression and explains how the bankers create these depressions. Its very very educational and you can see the entire audience is listening and not making a peep, but appear to be in shock.

He calls them 'Sheep' and I almost fell out of my chair when he did that. He holds nothing back at all. All the other parts are just as good. He even explained things I did not know and I have a degree in this stuff. It is well worth the time, if you really want to understand what is happening in your world that you had no clue about.

Uploaded by NEOMETAL101 on Sep 28, 2008

Part I:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cZ2uQsErFSE

Part II:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS2ZiDjZsF0&feature=player_detailpage

Part III:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeX4mc1JUmk&feature=player_detailpage

Part IV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3ZIXkWcoUI&feature=player_detailpage

Part V:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqOzXzAvlKE&feature=player_detailpage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

Thanks to:http://vaticproject.blogspot.com

Anonymous

Thanks, Prpl, 4 bringing this most insightful & challenging messenger here.

This being a 2003 message adds to my appreciation for it & to the credibility of the messenger, Rod, as a Truth-bringer, even when the Truth "hurts" (which includes "shocks", "challenges" and "awakens").

Commenting on the audience: It is not unusual to see a quiet, attentive audience, respectful of the messenger- some even taking notes. Regarding appearance of being "in shock": I think in 2003 if I had been in the audience, I would definitely have been shocked by the Truth Rod then shared. :shock:

My "awakening" took place more recently, and is certainly on-going, a work in progress... as am I....

Mine has included revelation of "Debt Freedom" being a definite part of Redemption, highliting the concept of "Jubilee" and Abundance for those who learn the Truth, BELIEVE, and ACT thereupon in Faith, with purpose of giving our Creator & Redeemer Glory due His Holy Name. This growth process has been a very pro-active one for me, requiring an ever-closer and more dependent "walk" with Him, by His Provision, Grace, Guidance, and obedience to His HOly Spirit within me. The path is one I never could have imagined for myself, yet I KNOW I've been prepared my entire life to walk it in Victory, to His Honor & Glory. It has meant actively challenging PTB, becoming a warrior in peaceful, honorable commercial & spiritual warfare. Weapons most powerful are spiritual ones: Love, Peace, Joy, Forgiveness, Perseverance, Self-Discipline-- sometimes known as "fruit of the Spirit"...

No weapon can stand against such Strength, Wisdom, Victory ....
Truth can set one Free, when LIVED by Faith moment-by-moment in Relationship with my Living Loving Just Lord of ALL Good Gifts... Halleluyah!! :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks 7fm for your comments.

I think we ALL need to get all points of view from ALL sides of this stuff.
Some of these articles are NOT meant to bring negativity but are meant to cement truth in our minds. Having only one point of view to learn from seems to me to be the old methodology that we need to expand from.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum