OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Some good news.....YAY for Bart.........I just received this email from BIX WEIR....SEND THIS VIRAL FOLKS.....

Oh how quickly things turn around in the Silver conspiracy world. No sooner had everyone thrown in the towel (except us) with the CFTC after the FT article...Bart Chilton calls their bluff!

Bart Chilton: FT Report That CFTC to Drop Silver Investigation is 'Inaccurate & Premature', 'There Have Been Devious Efforts to Move Price of Silver'

http://www.silverdoctors.com/bart-chilton-ft-report-that-cftc-to-drop-silver-investigation-is-inaccurate-premature-there-have-been-devious-efforts-to-move-price-of-silver/

Commissioner Chilton responded:
'There has been no such decision. I've been on the blower with some reporters saying what I can about the inaccuracies. Hopefully there will be a story or two that contains some of this.
In general, what I've said is this:
The Financial Times report related to silver is not only premature, but inaccurate in several respects.
Whenever the CFTC does take an action or actions related to our silver investigation, I am hopeful that we will do so in a fulsome and transparent manner. That will certainly be my desire in anything we do.
I continue to believe, consistent with my previous statements to which you referred, and based upon information from the public, that there have been devious efforts related to moving the price of silver. Incidentally, I also believe there have been silver and gold market anomalies outside of the silver investigate window that have raised, and continue to raise, market concerns.
Perhaps there will be more coverage on this matter soon.
B'

*So now is it time for the CFTC to open a NEW investigation into the people spreading false market rumors through major news outlets in order to try and knock silver prices down?

I think so...although they probably wouldn't complete it until 2016!

Everything is done for a reason these days so get ready for some ACTION in the silver markets.

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

Bix Weir
www.RoadtoRoota.com

shakes4life2

Another BIX email......WOW......

Has Romney paid his fair share of taxes? That is a question that is on many minds this week. Sure - we all want to pay as little tax as possible and still stay within the legal limits, but it doesn't look good if you make $60M on a deal and not pay a cent in tax. ESPECIALLY if you are running for President!

That is the claim in an article on Bloomberg yesterday:

Romney Persona Non-Grata in Italy for Bain's Deal Skirting Taxes
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-08-06/romney-persona-non-grata-in-italy-for-bain-s-deal-skirting-taxes.html

"Bain funneled profits through subsidiaries in Luxembourg, a common corporate strategy for avoiding income taxes in other European countries, according to documents reviewed by Bloomberg News."

Is it legal? Maybe. Is it something that someone running for President wants out there in the public debate..NO WAY!

And how many more "structured transactions" has Romney had with his accounts in Switzerland, Bermuda or the Cayman Islands?

Inquiring minds want to know.

But of course I think it's all part of the plan. Part of the Good Guys election strategy I outlined back in January:

SPECIAL REPORT: The "Good Guys" Election Strategy
http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/795.cfm

It's amazing how accurate this report has turned out to be so far...awaiting the grand conclusion where Romney drops out and Ron Paul is the Republican nominee.

Stay tuned folks. Liberty is just around the corner!

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

Bix Weir
www.RoadtoRoota.com

PS - That Palin Endorsement prediction I made last year is STILL up for grabs. Who'd a thunk it?! :-)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum