OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  Sddefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey Bill,
Hope you don't mind me sending the FBI this information since Gerry and you have been saying that you've gotten hold of them about me. I'll be sending them more info as I scan your forum. Thank You Bill For All Your info I hope you made a lot of money for the time you will spend in prison.

Thank you for your response. Due to the large number of potential victims, it would be impractical for us to speak with respondent individually. Based on the responses provided, you may be contacted by a special agent and asked to provide additional information.
Quote :Full Name:MIKE DISTONAddress Line 1:1 Randolph AveAddress Line 2:City:TopekaStateKansasCountry:United StatesZIP/Postal Code:66611Date of Birth:June 2 1967 :Best Contact Number:[url=tel:785 435 3452][/url]785 435 3452Primary E-Mail Address:distonmike@gmail.comWho encouraged you to purchase the currency?
Bill Clark 
CO RD 576 
Potwin,Kansas 
Bill is pumping the dinar,dong,and zim He needs to be shut down and sent to prison!!! 
I haven't bought any currency but have been exposing these conmen and helping the people get away from these monsters. 
This is the beginning of his forum 
Start A New TopicReplyPrinter Friendly 
Post InfoTOPIC: SHARED INFORMATION FOR WSOMN MEMBERS 
ADMINBILL 

adminbill 

Date: 12 days ago 
SHARED INFORMATION FOR WSOMN MEMBERS 
Permalink Printer Friendly 

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION HAS BEEN FURNISHED TO BE YESTERDAY AND TODAY BUT IS NOT ALL INCLUSIVE OF THE INFORMATION I HAVE BEEN PRIVY TO. IT IS ALL GOOD. WITH THE PASSING OF THE 2007 BILLS WE COULD SEE CHANGES COMING SOON. I HAD A VERY INTERESTING DISCUSSION WITH MR. B THIS EVENING IN WHICH HE EXPLAINS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THIS EVENT AND HOW, UPON REFECTION HE HAS RETHOUGHT HIS TIMELINE AND THE REASONS FOR IT.

What you were told about the currency?
04/03/2016 ANONYMOUS POST 2 

A long time friend (thru business) came into our office yesterday afternoon. He is from Iraq. Talked about the RV a couple of times prior to yesterday, but not in detail. Yesterday my husband asked detailed questions about what we had learned recently and his reply was YES he listened to the Parliament pass the budget himself and YES Iraq and Iran had agreed to go together and YES Maliki is now a non issue Just a little confirmation I wanted to share Got excited !! Thank you for all your time and attempts to keep things real VERY much appreciated 

04/03/2016 ANONYMOUS POST 3 

At this point I believe what we are seeing in Iraq is pure show. I have received 4 separate reports that confirm significant movement in the bond markets over the past 48 hours with 2 reports stating certain bonds have been "funded". News is also filtering in that the "XXXXXX" gave the XXXXXXXX controlled banking system an ultimatum to join in or be left out completely. 

-- Edited by ADMINBILL on Sunday 3rd of April 2016 10:17:25 PM 

-- Edited by ADMINBILL on Monday 4th of April 2016 11:28:42 AM

How did you find out about the currency?
Here is some of Bill Clarks Conference Calls 
http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=83034849 
https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/recorded_audio?audioRecordingUrl=https%3A%2F%2Frs0000.freeconferencecall.com%2Fstorage%2FsgetFCC2%2FHN6bn%2FzENq&subscriptionId=5619524

Where did you purchase the currency (e.g. specific company, an individual, etc.)?Would you like to provide any additional relevant information?x

• Law Enforcement
  • Intel Partners
  • Researchers/Students
  • Communities
  • Parents
  • Victims
  • Businesses

FOR ALL YOU DINARIANS THAT HAVE FINALLY AWAKENED TO THE SCAM HERE'S ONE WAY TO GET BACK AT THE GURUS AND DEALERS "A FORM FROM THE FBI TO FILL OUT ABOUT THE SCAM 

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

Same here Kenny lol !! I did as well  

Enlarge this image
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  Fbi10

Enlarge this image
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  Fbia10

Enlarge this image
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  Wingit10

Enlarge this image
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  Fedsfb10
Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  576492484 Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  Icon_twisted Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  2211252749 Feds are coming Dinar Scam WSOMN2015 wingitcall TNTBS  4115835343

Thanks to Kenny & TNTBS!

http://www.dinardaily.net/t53248-emailed-bill-clark-about-sending-the-fbi-info-on-him#275520

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum