OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO [videos]
You’ve probably seen at least some of this on the ‘net, but for those who haven’t… it’s quite a coincidence, wouldn’t you say? That is, if you believe in coincidences. Can’t say I do.
Country music legend Merle Haggard died a couple of weeks ago (April), and now Prince. What do they have in common?
Merle Haggard Dies at 79, Outspoken Opponent of War and Chemtrails in Later Years
And Prince, too, spoke of chemtrails on television many times and wrote about them.
Equally as interesting… the last post Prince left on Instagram read, “Just when you thought you were safe”, and then the next couple of posts before his sudden death were completely blank, as DAHBOO77 remarks.
To die on one’s 79th birthday… well, I’m sure some ‘conspiracy theorist’ will enlighten us on the significance of that, and Prince’s death just before Passover…?

Lyrics to Prince’s composition”Dreamer” (leaves little to the imagination as to what he knows about not only chemtrails, but the New World Order agenda)

Dreamer Lyrics
I was born, raised on a slave plantation
In the United States, of the red, white and blue
Never knew that I was different, till Dr. King was on a balcony
Lyin’ in a bloody pool
I expected so much more from a loving
A loving, loving society
A truthful explanation, you know what
I got another, another conspiracy
If it was just a dream, listen, call me, call me a dreamer too
With more rewards and accolades, then anyone before or after
21st century, oh what a shame, what a shame
Race, race still matters
A race to what, and where we going
We in the same boat, but I’m the only one rowing
Last time I checked, you were sleeping, but you can call me a dreamer too
(What’s up with this)
Peanut butter logic, served on a bed of lies
Don’t go down too easy, when you’ve seen your father cry
Have you ever clutched the steering wheel in your car too tight
Praying that police sirens just pass you by that night
While the helicopter circles us, this theory’s getting deep
Think they’re spraying chemicals over the city
While we sleep
Come on, I’m staying awake
you can call me a dreamer too
(Ahhh, I got one eye open for these devils)
(Wake up, wake up)
(I pledge allegiance, to..)

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Chemtrails, Chem-Flu, and Non-Chemical Healing

Archived at: www.heartcom.org/Chem-Flu.htm

The musical genius Prince died at 57 yesterday. Reports are that he had 'the flu'.

Big media is complicit in the chemtrails cover-up, but the Internet has burst the bubble of illusion. See, The Chemtrails Compendium and you'll find all kinds of chemical and biological agents being dumped into the air we breathe for the same covert agenda behind fluoride, GMO's, vaccines and toxic drugs for whatever ails you. They ALL whack the immune system while highly profitable for the medical-industrial complex. The owners of that vast corporatocracy have a well-documented eugenics agenda of population "control" (reduction). But I digress.

Prince was a self-taught genius who mastered multiple musical instruments. He was a healthy vegan who avoided alcohol and drugs, but his immune system was stressed with multiple joint replacement surgeries, pain pills, on-going superstar performances, and recently 'the flu'.

See also: Did Chemtrail Flu Kill Prince and Merle Haggard?

Children and elderly are the first to succumb to a weak immune system. The toxic chemicals and pathogens in vaccines and chemtrails kill a lot of children and elderly, making many more very sick.

As you'll see at Chemtrails, Chem-Flu and Non-Chemical Healing, 'Flu-like' symptoms commonly follow chemtrail days. The flu is a classic 'healing crisis' for an individual or population experiencing depression of the immune system.

A little common sense goes a long way when dealing with this nefariously negative influence of chemtrails.

As more people wake up to the criminal elements behind this chemtrail insanity, the sooner it will end.

So please read Chemtrails, Chem-Flu and Non-Chemical Healing, and forward this article freely.

Be proactive to end the insanity that profits from chemtrail deception, depression and oppression.

For our up-wising, uprising and ascent with a positive vision of Global Holistic Healing,

~ Christopher
UltraMedics

Thanks to Ralph valentine for the forward!

Archived at: www.heartcom.org/Chem-Flu.htm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  Hqdefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Merle Haggard and Prince—Both Recently Deceased—Wrote and Spoke Out About Chemtrails, NWO  Sddefault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum