OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Intuition and Trust EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Intuition and Trust EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Intuition and Trust EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Intuition and Trust EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Intuition and Trust EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Intuition and Trust EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Intuition and Trust EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Intuition and Trust EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Intuition and Trust EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Intuition and Trust EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Intuition and Trust EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Intuition and Trust EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Intuition and Trust EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Intuition and Trust EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Intuition and Trust EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Intuition and Trust EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Intuition and Trust EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Intuition and Trust EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Intuition and Trust EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Intuition and Trust EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Intuition and Trust EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Intuition and Trust EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Intuition and Trust

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Intuition and Trust Empty Intuition and Trust Sun May 15, 2016 12:14 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Intuition and Trust

May 14, 2016 Ines Radman

Intuition means to learn to listen to the silent whisperings of our heart, it is our inner teacher, our inner source of love, truth and wisdom. Intuition basically means to develop a deeper trust in ourselves, something that is very difficult to do because we have been conditioned to use our minds or follow an authority. Intuition is really a function of our heart and the heart is the door to develop our intuition.
Intuition is a ‘yes’to life. It means to develop a trust to life. It means to learn to listen to life. Trusting our intuition means letting go of all our fears, our pre-conceived ideas but most important of all, we must silence the mind.
Life is like playing ‘hide the key’ with God. It’s up to us to find the key, it’s our experience here to learn why we are here. It takes a while to realize that the key is hidden in our own heart. Our heart is the door to surrender to life.
Life is really very simple. In every moment we have the opportunity to choose between saying yes or no, to listen to our intuition, to our true inner voice. When we say yes, we have contact with Source and are consciously living this life instead of being on Auto-Pilot. By saying yes we receive energy, love, joy and support. When we say no, we create separation from life and begin to create dreams and expectations of how it should be. We start to live in the memories of the past and in the fantasies of the future.
Life is our teacher, it communicates with us all the time and it’s a lesson to see how life continuously has led me to the people I need to meet, to the situations I need to experience and to the places I need to be.
Intuition means to know from within ourselves. It is our true inner voice, our inner teacher, and often we ignore the answer or message because it may have not felt logical at the time/moment. Trusting our intuition is not easy.
Through learning to listen to our intuition, it develops to a constantly available inner source of love, truth and wisdom. We can close our eyes, go within, and always receive the right guidance. Intuition is the art of the moment, it is always in the moment, in the hear and now. Intuition means to develop a trust in ourselves, a trust in our joy, intelligenece and creativity, a trust in our own individuality.
The human heart is a healer, which heals both others and ourselves. The heart works on two principles: “I am Responsible”and “Only Love Works”.
Fear and hate create separation, love and joy creates belongingness and wholeness. Acceptance means to learn to love and respect ourselves as we are.
When we stop judging others and ourselves, our heart begins to open.
Intuition is a capacity of our heart. Our heart is the door to allowing Source to guide us, instead of being directed by your ideas, desires and expectations. The difference between Logic and Intuition is that Logic works in a step by step process to reach a solution while Intuition takes a quantum leap to a solution without any steps. The challenge is letting go and control of the mind/logic and simply trusting our heart.
The old saying: “Listen to your heart and it will never fail you” is correct. Listen to your intuition and don’t question it. To see life from the perspective of intuition is to have vision. To see life from the perspective of intuition is to see from the perspective of wholeness. It’s about understanding that life is basically one and that we are part of it. While the intellect can only see the details, intuition sees the whole.
We all have the same capacity to develop our intuition. Meditation and love are the basic nourishment to develop our intuition. I’m not speaking of mantras or a specific set of words. I am speaking of going inside and just being silent.
Intuition is the art of the moment, it is always in the moment, in the here and now. While the intellect always moves like the pendulum of a clock between the memories of the past and fantasies of the future, intuition is always in the moment, always in the here and now.
Intuition is about moving out of our way. It’s about moving out of our limited sense of “I”. It means moving out of the way of our ideas about how things should be and just BE what is. It is to BE with the living reality of the moment.
TRUTH
Truth is the quality of moment. It answers when we have trust in what happens and are in contact with what Source wants us to do. In essence, there are two way to relate to the moment. The first way is response and the second way is reaction. Response is a fresh and alive action from the heart in the moment. Response is open and available to what is real and authentic in the moment. Response is to respond with the truth in the moment. It is a love for the truth in the moment.
Reaction is to act out of the past. It is to act out of our ideas, attitudes and preconceived concepts about how ourselves, other people and how life should be.
Healing happens when we say yes to the truth in the moment. Healing happens when we accept the reality of the moment with a love for how the moment is.
My own path has always been to trust my intuition and myself. My intuition has always been my inner teacher and guide in life – even long before I was even aware of this fact. I have always trusted my own heart, my own love, light, truth, wisdom and intelligence and it has always led me right. It led me to right even when trusting my own heart meant going against the status quo, going against others or having to put up creative boundaries against that which does not fit with my heart, with my own truth.
The most valuable insight I have got through my own inner journey is how Source continuously has guided me towards a greater awareness that life is fundamentally one. It has guided me through periods of love, loneliness, joy and sadness, light and darkness, success and failure and negative and positive experiences. I learned to surrender to life, to surrender to my inner wisdom.
The ultimate wisdom is the insight that we are not separate from life  and this reality. We are one with this reality, one with the whole.
This whole “enlightenment” theme is too large and overwhelming. Enlightenment is something we already have. It is the desire to find the light, find the answers, find the truth. It’s not about the information/knowledge, it’s about the desire and need for truth. In the depth of our being we are already enlightened, there is no need to desire enlightenment, it’s already within us, we just need to remember.
Each one of us is unique, each human contains a divine spark of Source. If Source is the ocean, we are the drops in the Ocean. Our world is a mirror of our thoughts; our world is a mirror of our own face, we receive exactly what we give ourselves. If we give out love, we receive love back. If we give away anger and hate, we also get it back.
Enlightenment is an expansion of consciousness. It means to think in terms of “WE” rather than “I”.
A seeker of truth must take steps toward enlightenment himself without relying on any outer crutch, guru or authority. Enlightenment is a complete ‘yes’ and acceptance of ourselves. It’s about loving ourselves as we are.

Thanks to: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum