Latest topics
» BREAKING: RFJ Jr. gets his mic shut down in middle of speech so he takes it to the streets
Rescued Baby Hummingbird  EmptyToday at 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Will Turn Into A "Ring Of Fire" 12/26/19
Rescued Baby Hummingbird  EmptyToday at 4:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Infinity Accounts, Infinite Quantitative Easing, and Other Lies by Anna Von Reitz
Rescued Baby Hummingbird  EmptyToday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To Clean Pesticides From Oregon Waterways Mushrooms Were Used for Bioremediation
Rescued Baby Hummingbird  EmptyToday at 4:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» US Army signs deal with TTSA to develop incredible new technologies
Rescued Baby Hummingbird  EmptyToday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ NEW UFO 2019! BEST UFO SIGHTINGS plus MORE
Rescued Baby Hummingbird  EmptyToday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Quake causes 66,000lb coastal whales too SOAR up out of ocean - "Breach Bonanza!"
Rescued Baby Hummingbird  EmptyToday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meanwhile at the biggest creche in London
Rescued Baby Hummingbird  EmptyToday at 1:32 pm by bs4ever

» DARK JOURNALIST & DR. JOSEPH FARRELL ANTARCTICA NAZI BELL RUDOLF HESS CLONE MYSTERY!
Rescued Baby Hummingbird  EmptyToday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Uncomfortable Truth You May Need to Consider
Rescued Baby Hummingbird  EmptyToday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) Robert Dunlap Ordered To Comply With The Art Court Case!
Rescued Baby Hummingbird  EmptyYesterday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin - Criminal reporting to Office of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
Rescued Baby Hummingbird  EmptyYesterday at 5:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Office of Poofness & Zap October 19, 2019
Rescued Baby Hummingbird  EmptyYesterday at 5:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on Adventures of a Feral Hippy October 16, 2019
Rescued Baby Hummingbird  EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show October 16, 2019
Rescued Baby Hummingbird  EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » NATURE & ENVIRONMENT » Rescued Baby Hummingbird

Rescued Baby Hummingbird

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rescued Baby Hummingbird  Empty Rescued Baby Hummingbird on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:44 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This is a baby hummingbird I rescued after it was attacked.
The song is "Better Together" by Jack Johnson.
UPDATE!!! when she thought she was ready to leave (and she was) she flew off to her favorite patch of the back yard, and her instincts instantly kicked in, and now she's just like all the other hummingbirds. for those that are concerned that she has imprinted on humans and wouldn't survive in the wild, don't worry, she is thriving. she has even successfully migrated and returned back to my yard. and for those who think i didn't know what i was doing, i did NOT feed her plain sugar water. i went outside 3 times a day and caught flies from my compost bin in big bags, crushed them, and mixed them in as well. I also helped her learn to catch flies while flying (not in the video because you obviously wouldn't be able to see the flies). in the end, i don't think it could have worked out any better

2Rescued Baby Hummingbird  Empty Re: Rescued Baby Hummingbird on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:22 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I can watch this video all day long. What a wonderful young man!
One of my twins works at a wildlife rehab center and has fed a baby hummingbird and sent me pics. What a wonderful thing it is for those that give their time to help the hurt and injured creatures.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum