Latest topics
» POOPness for DEC 5: CHRISTMAS IS COMING BUT FORGET ABOUT SPENDING ON YOUR LOVED ONES!!!!! SEND ME YOUR MONEY!
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Giant Sphere UFO - Multiple UFOs Sighted Over New York! plus MORE
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Justin Trudeau, Making Fun Of Trump
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Geminid Meteor Shower 2019 - Earth Passes Through a Stream of Debris from 'Rock Comet' 3200 Phaethon
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else?
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something really weird shows up on Google Earth in Antarctica
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Navy officer saw 'two-mile-wide UFO' over base
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “FORWARDS AND BACKWARDS” by TS Caladan
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» 4biddenknowledge, Erich Von Daniken, Corey Goode and David Wilcock on Beyond Belief.
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists 1st from Japan to win recognition for new blood group
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 12-02-2019… Trump lashes out in all directions as world tension escalates to dangerous levels
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» World's first genuine 'fly and drive' car unveiled
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:40 am by Malisa

» NASA reveals Parker Solar Probe discoveries
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for DEC 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 12-04-19
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sea Level ON The RISE - More EXTREME High Tide! - Local man says " Never seen anything like it"
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prince Andrew Email Suggests He Lied About Not Remembering Virginia Roberts
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is there a Basque Blood Type?
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE

UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

May 17, 2016

Taxi Driver Takes Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster, UK On May 2016, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: May 2016
Location of sighting: Balby Road, Doncaster, UK
News source: http://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/i-photographed-a-ufo-over-doncaster-1-7912229

One thing I often say is that if you want to see a UFO, then watch a dozen sunsets. The light bending around the cloak can only go 180 degrees, but when it has to go an extra 90 degrees during sunset...the clock malfunctions and is semi visible for a few seconds to a few minutes. Look at the diagram below I made. 
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com  

UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE England%252C%2Bspace%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2BEBE%252C%2Brainbow%252C%2Bboat%252C%2Bpool%252C%2B2015%252C%2Bnews%252C%2Bsunset%252C%2Bvolcano%252C%2Bmexico%252C%2Bbicycle%252C%2Bbike%252C%2Bconcert%252C%2Bblur%252C%2Bcloak%252C%2Bhow%2Bit%2Bworks%252C%2BDubai%252C%2Bnellis%2BAFB%252C%2Bhide%252C%2Bmars1

UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE Aztec%252C%2BMayan%252C%2BWarrier%252C%2BUK%2Btime%252C%2Btravel%252C%2Btraveler%252C%2BLas%2BVegas%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2BET%252C%2Bspace%252C%2Bnews%252C%2Btech%252C%2Bcell%2Bphone%252C%2Bphone%252C%2B11%2Bcopy4

News states:
A Doncaster cabbie thought he was photographing a beautiful sunset - but now he thinks he caught a UFO. Jarnel Singh was walking home through Balby when he caught sight of the beautiful sunset. He took a number of pictures on his mobile phone to show to other people. But when he got home and showed his wife, he noticed a mysterious shape on the picture which he had not initially noticed - and now believes to be an unidentified flying object. He said: “I was just walking along Balby Road, and passing Westfield Park, when I thought how beautiful the sky looked. “It looked so nice that I thought I would take a photograph. I took one, took another a bit further along the road, and then took another one after that. “I went home, and I showed the pictures to my wife. She enlarged the photo, and she saw a dot there. I checked the other two, and it wasn’t on them. “It’s not a bird, it’s not a plane - I don’t know what it is. There was something there I just can’t explain, and that I don’t recognise. “It is something out of the ordinary - I think that it’s a UFO. “It was silent, whatever it was, as I didn’t hear anything. “There may be life on other planets, I don’t know. “I’m open minded about UFOs - I suppose there is always the possibility. “But I do think I have seen something out of the ordinary. It’s in the distance, so I don’t think it can be a fly, and I think it is too big and too far away for it to be a drone.” Jarnel took his picture on Sunday May 8, at 8.07pm, his camera shows. n Do you think Jarnel’s picture is a UFO? You can comment on our website or facebook page.

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE Hqdefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
UFO News ~ Photo Of UFO During Sunset In Doncaster plus MORE Sddefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UNSEEN NASA Video Of Mystery UFOs During Shuttle Missions! 5/16/16 Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: May 16, 2016 and other older dates
Location of sightings: International Space Station
Video made by: Secruityteam10 of Youtube

I have to admit I have not seem most of these different clips he has here, but I have seen similar UFOs at the space station. This is some great clips and one UFO at the 2:10 mark is 100% proof of the existance of aliens is that this object come up from the bottom of the screen, the speeds up while making a 70 degree hard turn. Awesome video, well made. See more of SecurityTeam10 here. 
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz