PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » JERZY BABKOWSKI aka ZAP & SUSAN » from ZAP: "ONE MORE BOTTLE" of Champagne for Jerzy! He must be Thirsty from ALL that BS he Spews!

from ZAP: "ONE MORE BOTTLE" of Champagne for Jerzy! He must be Thirsty from ALL that BS he Spews!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
from ZAP: "ONE MORE BOTTLE"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 9-Jun-2016 18:16:14

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail just now, from Zap. Donations can be made by PayPal to goneforthfornow@gmail.com .

=====

HI ALL,

SEE THE MESSAGE I JUST GOT BELOW – SELF EXPLANATORY… - I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO TURN FOR HELP

That is so important to me. But NOW her sister said hospital is releasing her today and she needs $220 for oxygen which she needs while waiting or she will die within several days. I do not hv it for her. Can U help in any way and get it to me by tomorrow sometime e. Please try.

MUCH THANKS FOR THE HELP – IT IS CRITICAL.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

from ZAP: "ONE MORE BOTTLE" of Champagne for Jerzy! He must be Thirsty from ALL that BS he Spews! A2358607455_2

IS THERE NO END TO THIS FRAUDSTERS PANDERING???

from ZAP: "ONE MORE BOTTLE" of Champagne for Jerzy! He must be Thirsty from ALL that BS he Spews! 4f7956f81aa12ed0c67650fe553a36ce

WHY YES THERE IS!! IT IS CALLED CHRONIC CON ARTIST SYNDROME. CAN ONLY BE CURED BY A VERY LONG REST BEHIND BARS!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum