Latest topics
» Thousands of Hong Kongers March Despite Police Ban, Days After Assault on Prominent Activist
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something weird falls from the sky during lightning storm in San Antonio
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dane Wigington - Geoengineering: ITNJ Video Testimony
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by RamblerNash

» Mandatory Evacuations Ordered As Palisades Fire Threatens Hundreds of Homes
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant?
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Extinction Rebellion - Rebels For The 1% - David Icke
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Planets Aligning in the Sunset Sky - You Can't Miss the 5 Bright Planets
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Britain's twelve most haunted roads revealed
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pamela Anderson: The Making of a Scape Goat
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Little-Known Facts About The Shining
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Airs of the Higher Dimensionals are cleared
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-21-19… “Coup attempt against Donald Trump fails, October revolution continues”
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Get Ready: Shooting Stars from Halley's Comet to Light up Night Sky
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 9:54 am by erwing

» Hypnotic healing and the mysterious relationship between mind and body
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyYesterday at 6:35 am by ANENRO

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » POISON PLANET » VACCINE TRUTHS: MEDICAL INDUSTRY LIES » EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!

EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'! [VIDEO]
Posted By: NaturalWisdom
Date: Friday, 10-Jun-2016 19:19:00

Prominent Holistic Doctor in New York Allegedly Commits Suicide
Erin Elizabeth | Health Nut News
June 10, 2016
http://bit.ly/1U0aEjP

[snip]

It is with heavy heart that I announce to you another death of a holistic doctor. This time it is a prominent holistic doctor who practiced in Long Island (New York) His website video actually calls him a “leading physician of the world” and his patients are posting on my Facebook page (and sending emails) that they don’t believe it was suicide.

Dr Alex Shvartsman, was a well known holistic dentist AND an ND (a Naturopathic Doctor) who was found dead this past weekend at his home and allegedly took his own life.

It’s not unusual for many in this sad unintended series to have multiple degrees as a doctor. This well loved doctor was a dentist and an ND, while others were MDs and PhDs or DCs with PhDs and so on.

Dr. Shvartsman practiced mercury and drill-free dentistry. Below is a YouTube of him posted a few months before his death.

Dr. Shvartsman--Why Are Humans the Only Species with Crooked Teeth?
Healthier Dentistry
Apr 1, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNaSqsLvw74

Thanks to Erin and: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  Empty Definitely not for beginners! on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:13 am

morrispatman

I had to quit watching and listening when I got only halfway through the video because it was giving me a headache. I can't seem to grasp the Mandela effect because it is like discussing an event that happened years age and the other person saying it didn't happen the way you remember it. My wife Nettie and I had a discussion about the car wreck I had in March of 1971. According to the way she remembered the event, I died, but according to the way I remembered it I was told and shown how to change the outcome and I lived. We can't both be correct? Or can we, because a person can't be dead and alive at the same time? Right?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
do we ever really die?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum