OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'! [VIDEO]
Posted By: NaturalWisdom
Date: Friday, 10-Jun-2016 19:19:00

Prominent Holistic Doctor in New York Allegedly Commits Suicide
Erin Elizabeth | Health Nut News
June 10, 2016
http://bit.ly/1U0aEjP

[snip]

It is with heavy heart that I announce to you another death of a holistic doctor. This time it is a prominent holistic doctor who practiced in Long Island (New York) His website video actually calls him a “leading physician of the world” and his patients are posting on my Facebook page (and sending emails) that they don’t believe it was suicide.

Dr Alex Shvartsman, was a well known holistic dentist AND an ND (a Naturopathic Doctor) who was found dead this past weekend at his home and allegedly took his own life.

It’s not unusual for many in this sad unintended series to have multiple degrees as a doctor. This well loved doctor was a dentist and an ND, while others were MDs and PhDs or DCs with PhDs and so on.

Dr. Shvartsman practiced mercury and drill-free dentistry. Below is a YouTube of him posted a few months before his death.

Dr. Shvartsman--Why Are Humans the Only Species with Crooked Teeth?
Healthier Dentistry
Apr 1, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNaSqsLvw74

Thanks to Erin and: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2EGADS! NOT ANOTHER HOLISTIC DOCTOR 'SUICIDE'!  Empty Definitely not for beginners! Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:13 am

morrispatman

I had to quit watching and listening when I got only halfway through the video because it was giving me a headache. I can't seem to grasp the Mandela effect because it is like discussing an event that happened years age and the other person saying it didn't happen the way you remember it. My wife Nettie and I had a discussion about the car wreck I had in March of 1971. According to the way she remembered the event, I died, but according to the way I remembered it I was told and shown how to change the outcome and I lived. We can't both be correct? Or can we, because a person can't be dead and alive at the same time? Right?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

do we ever really die?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum