Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt's Meta1 Coin "SOURCE CODE" Revealed!
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyToday at 12:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disgraced Ex Senator & SCAMMER Dave ScHmIdT & META1 Take Down Incriminating Evidence on Their Fraud Driven Website! TICK TICK SEC IS COMING FOR YOU :)
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyYesterday at 10:48 pm by RamblerNash

» ucpete says (about Meta1 Coin): "100% scam"
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyYesterday at 10:07 pm by RamblerNash

» Polaris: The North Star
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyYesterday at 7:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Graphic for August 17, 2019
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyYesterday at 7:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - U S Seeking to Detain Supertanker Shipping Iranian Oil
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyYesterday at 7:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Woman survives fall after both parachutes fail
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyYesterday at 7:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Chicken Cult Doxxing Leader Corey Notso Goode Must be Desparate to Join Up with #BABYUNI to DOX CW! YIKES!
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Investor Loses $60,000 In Dave Schmidt's Meta1 Coin Debacle
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyYesterday at 5:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Geometric Stone Spheres of Ancient Scotland & Orkney
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyYesterday at 5:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious STEALTHY "Craft" spotted in Clouds - HUGE Fireball lights up Mediterranean!
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyYesterday at 5:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Presidents and UFOs. What do they know? What can they do? Richard Dolan The Big Picture.
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyYesterday at 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Glowing Fireball Shoots Out Mysterious Orb Above Egyptian Pyramid plus MORE
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyYesterday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Publishes Censored Response to Criticisms on Vaccine Safety Which Exposes Industry Corruption
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 62: ALICE THE LOOKING GLASS MYSTERY SCHOOL INITIATE! GIGI YOUNG
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyYesterday at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Inside Dave "The Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Team" And More! 12/31/18
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by RamblerNash

» Crop Circles 2019 - 4 NEW ONES - Monarch's Way, Norridge Wood, Wiltshire, Pancake Plantation, Hampshire & Pirai do Sul, Brazil
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyYesterday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» FINALLY!! $25.5 MILLION fraud judgment against Disgraced Ex Senator and Fraudster Dave ScHmIdT Assc. Robert Dunlap & the Meta 1 Scammers!!
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyYesterday at 12:28 am by RamblerNash

» Amazon’s Facial Recognition Technology Can Now Detect Fear in People
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Are The Hong Kong Protests All About?
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  EmptyYesterday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » FEEL GOOD ~ BODY & MIND » AMAZING PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS » Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious

Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious
09:50 am

Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  0_1dreamwev_465_350_int
‘The Lost Narrative’ (2015).

I write down what I remember of my dreams each day—trying to capture them before they disappear like dew on a summer morning. Though it’s a good aide—memoire words don’t always capture the fleeting sensation such visions inspire as perfectly as an artist can with a painting.
Mike Worrall is an almost entirely self-taught artist who has been painting large, beautiful, surreal and mysterious pictures inspired by dreams and the subconscious since the early 1960s. As a child he was greatly intrigued by paintings that contained a dream-like narrative of “some sought of mystery element.” His own work followed in a similar direction where he keeps the viewer “guessing and wondering what it’s about”.
Worrall may sometimes be unsure as to what exactly his paintings are about. He might not quite fully understand them but says he is “a firm believer that I should not have to attempt to explain the enigma to people and that the picture should retain some mystery for a lasting interest.”
I’m interested in Dreams and Subconscious thoughts and the weirdness of how we go from one thought to another in an almost drifting process. Dreams are a great source of material for me. Not that I wake up and paint the dream that I may have had, even if I could remember it, I’d then have to most likely make up the details. My paintings are more deliberate and constructed with the element of change.
Worrall has also worked as an “Ideas Artist” in films. One of his paintings inspired Roman Polanski to make a film of William Shakespeare’s play MacBeth. More recently, he designed concept art for the Xenomorph in Alien3.
Born in Derbyshire, England in 1942, Worrall moved to Australia in 1988, where he currently resides. His paintings have been exhibited across the world. Many of his paintings are in collections owned by Polanski, Nicholas Roeg and musician Alan Price.
A whole gallery of Mike Worrall’s work can be seen here.

Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  0_7dreamweave_465_348_int
‘Escape from the Garden of Different Meanings’ (2015).

Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  0_3dreamweave_465_346_int
‘Disparnumerophobia meaning the fear of odd numbers’ (2015).

Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  0_2dreamweave_465_348_int
‘Miss Pandemonium’ (2015).

Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  0_6dreamweave2_465_463_int
‘The Tree of Glum’ (2015).

Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  0_5dreamweave1_465_347_int
‘The Suburb of Derelict Dreams’ (2015).

Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  0_9dreamweave_465_370_int
‘Call of the Wild’ (2105).

Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  0_4dreamweave_465_416_int
‘The Carnivorous Forest’ (2014-15).

Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  0_8dreamweave_465_353_int
‘Sanctuary’ (2013).

Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  0_10dreamweave_465_340_int
‘The Sadness of Rivers’ (2013).

Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  0_11dreamweave_465_353_int
‘The Exploration of Time’ (2013).

Dreamcatcher: Self-taught artist paints the Surreal World of the Subconscious  0_12dreamweave_465_273_int
‘The Forgotten Expectation’ (2011).

H/T Hi-Fructose and Mike Worrall.

Thanks to: http://dangerousminds.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum