OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE Drowned-900x450
Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience
August 2, 2016 · David Hines,

NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE Ddd-2-460x600
By Staff Writer David “Doomsday Dave” Hines
bio and articles / forum
There are a lot of comments that Planet X / Nibiru does not exist and I for one hope that this is the case but I have my doubts. I wonder why these people feel compelled to visit sites like PlanetXnews.com to post comments and try to cast doubt in the minds of people who truly believe in the existence of Planet X. I believe that even if Planet X does not show, some sort of catastrophic event is pending, whether it be a massive earthquake or volcanoes, so there is nothing wrong in being prepared.
Check out this link out sent in by Omar about Voyager.

https://youtu.be/e2OEmc8_E2k
It is easy to explain away what is happening around the world and I wonder why people absolutely deny the existence of any new planet out there such as Planet X. It seems these people are investing a lot of their time to debunk the theory of Planet X and it makes me wonder why because if I did not believe in Planet X I would not waste my time trying to convince people of it. If they believe the governments of the world and the scientific community, then they have truly been assimilated into the brainwashing of our society. I cannot say with 100% certainty that Planet X exists because I have not witnessed it myself firsthand, but there seem to be many signs supporting the theory.
One guy had commented that a gag order could not be imposed on all the professional and amateur astronomers around the world. He is correct but my argument is that there are only a select few who have the infrared capabilities to observe Planet X, so it would be easy to silence them on reporting their findings. I know for a fact that the planets in our solar system are acting strangely and those facts are a matter of record; even the moon is dancing around and rotating.
Maybe those who doubt the existence of Planet X can offer up an explanation on what force could be causing all this turbulence in our universe. Please don’t tell me that this is natural because it is not.
Something out there is creating this activity and I would assume it is something very powerful, like the saying goes, “For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.” How easy it is for those who comment that everything is OK and all I can say is thanks for your comment but I challenge you to come up with a solid scientific explanation with concrete facts to back up any further statements.
Do you trust your government to tell you the truth?
Why has NASA sent so many probes in the direction that Planet X is supposed to be coming from?
Why are we having extreme weather conditions worldwide?
Why are there so many dormant volcanoes coming to life?
Why is there a massive increase in earthquakes over 6.0?
Why have sinkholes increased so much? I can go on and on, so please don’t tell me this is global warming.
My near-death experience
I want to share this personal experience, just as a warning to you and your kids as this scared the hell out of me.
My wife and I went on vacation on the July 4th weekend and on the second day I was not feeling very well and did not realize I was in the early stages of pneumonia, but being a trooper I was not going to let being somewhat sick ruin my vacation. I was out body surfing the big waves in the ocean, being a kid again, but I was only in the ocean waist-deep; there were only a few people in the ocean in the afternoon.
The waves were about three to four feet high but suddenly my feet were swept from under me and I got caught in a strong undercurrent that took me farther out to sea than I was comfortable with. I could not touch bottom and the current was taking me out farther, about 40 feet from shore. I struggled to swim back to shore but being older I did not have the strength I used to have when I was younger.
While I was swimming, I felt my strength leaving me and my left leg began to cramp. Now I knew I was in big trouble. My arms were getting weaker and I had swallowed some sea water, as it was rough out there. I was struggling swimming with only my arms, trying to keep my head above water and telling myself not to panic. Many thoughts raced through my mind, such as how was my wife going to get me home in a body bag? And I was thinking, is this the way I am going to go?
The feeling of helplessness was horrific. I thought of just inhaling the water quickly to get it over with. I was about ready to succumb to the ocean.
When I was first swept out that far, there was no one around and then I looked to my right and about 10 feet away from me there was a guy with his girlfriend or wife and I have no idea where they came from. This was my last-ditch effort to get saved. I managed to get close and ask for help, which they kindly did. He grabbed my arm and helped me get back to shore and in between me panting from complete exhaustion I managed to thank him.
It turned out that he was a lifeguard in his youth. If he was not there at that point, I know I would have drowned. I guess God was there for me that day.
Once I arrived back home and this horrible experience sank in, I ended up with post-traumatic stress, which I have to get help with. I am better now but have certainly a better understanding what our brave soldiers go through when they come back from war.
DDD signing off. Stay safe.
Thanks to: http://planetxnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/t2GtraB5gP8

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE Sddefault

https://youtu.be/isEHV_FMs94

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE Sddefault

https://youtu.be/lTGHUNA51yY

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ Planet X / Nibiru deniers and my near-death experience plus MORE Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/L26zuoAgBDA

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/eHvPt9zb_OI

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/L26zuoAgBDA

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/fIC5odPuYNE

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/phfNDgply1A

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum