OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For Fraud-alert

POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 21-Aug-2016 21:01:28
In Response To: POOFness for JUNE 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: OFFICE OF POOFNESS
Date: Sun, August 21, 2016 8:48 pm

That's What Friends Are For
Dionne Warwick

And I never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe, I love you

And if I should ever go away
Well, then close your eyes and try
To feel the way we do today
And then if you can remember

Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more

Well, you came in loving me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way
I thank you

Oh and then for the times when we're apart
Well, then close your eyes and know
The words are coming from my heart
And then if you can remember

Keep smiling and keep shining
In good times and bad times

For good times and bad times

'Cause I tell you, that's what friends are for
Whoa, good times and the bad times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq-sxM20RMM

POOF SAID

SO what is next is the chipping away at the walls of obstacles that has been on going for years. The place wherein you are standing now is quite different than a few years ago. We all knew the trickery and the sophistication of the cabal, or the illuminati or the great bosses however you wish to view them of course you do but the resources were mismanaged and became non- accessible and the time to move any serious number of funds became paralyzed.

As has been mentioned before had this happened earlier the intended resources would simply have fled back into the cabals pockets. So here you are today, with much occurring that is a prelude to things to come. Much more is beginning to occur that will lead to more releasing of energies, more funds beginning to flow and more people reporting the information such that you will know that the dam has broken. And it has!

If that s all we had to report that would be enough. But it isn t. It is also known that you folks are weary and feel like you are in a war zone. In many ways you are. But that too will come to an end: it has to! The powers that work to bring about change are indeed working. So make that not an issue; just know that every stone is unturned in the effort to break through the maze.

And here again, there is more we can say that will make you aware of how important all of this is. Funds have been redirected and withdrawn for hedging against more profits. These funds were supposed to be working to rebuild infrastructures, not let it crumble. The nation is in the grips of a deterioration that was never intended. That can bring or draw out much fear. Don't let it! This is an indication that the leadership is changing and with whom or for what that will be shown in due time.

Things are not as you perceive them. The people have no idea just how deeply they have been jerked around. They will, in time. And for now that s enough to say, keep the eye on the goal and ride this out. You have come this far. Hang on. Hang in. Let go. And remember that your thinking is part of the paralyzed consciousness or the rising consciousness. Which will it be? You choose…P...

SUSAN SAYS

"The Art of War," Translated by Thomas Cleary

Deep knowledge is to be aware of disturbance before disturbance, to be aware of the danger before danger, to be aware of destruction before destruction, to be aware of calamity before calamity. Strong action is training the body without being burdened by the body, exercising the mind without being used by the mind, working in the world without being affected by the world, carrying out tasks without being obstructed by tasks.

By deep knowledge of principle, one can change disturbance into order, change danger into safety, change destruction into survival, change calamity into fortune. By strong action on the Way, one can bring the body to the realm of Longevity, bring the mind to the sphere of mystery, bring the world to great peace, and bring tasks to great fulfillment.

The paragraph above could be used to help keep our consciousness clear of any negativity as we navigate through these end times of chaos while anticipating our sweet deliverance. The currency exchange process is certainly preceding nicely with many more verifiable confirmations. I have heard many whispers this week of a substantial nature. Let me assure all of those, including myself, waiting for the Prosperity Programs that it surely looks like all awaited events are on the same page finally and will manifest in unison. Many Blessings, Susan

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

BREAKING NEWS:

AT 3:33 PM, THE SPECIAL FORCES TEAM HEADED BY THE COMMANDER KNOWN ONLY AS “THE DUCK”, WILL BE INITIATING A SPECIAL MISSION TO REMOVE THE CABAL MALWARE CLOGGING THE SUPER COMPUTERS IN THE IN THE SECRET CISTERN UNDER THE PENTAGON. THIS WILL ORDER ALL THE BANKS TO TAKE A ONE DAY HOLIDAY TO INSTALL THE NEW REPUBLIC SOFTWARE IN THEIR COMPUTERS THAT WILL RELEASE THE SUPER SECRET ACCOUNTS AND ALLOW EVERY SINGLE MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD TO ENJOY TAX BREAKS ON EVERY STARBUCKS LATTE THEY ORDER.

POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For Applause

THE AMOUNT OF RUMORS THAT FOLLOW THIS GENERAL PATTERN IN RESPECT OF 800 NUMBERS, ADMIRALS GOING INTO A ROOM, THE WHEREABOUTS OF GENERAL DUNFORD AND HIS ACTIONS, ARE LEGION AND PREVALENT ACROSS THE BOARD THESE DAYS.

The new republic does exist. THE RV IS UNDERWAY WITH THE BIG BOYS EXCHANGING FIRST. THE HISTORIC ASSETS ARE STARTING TO BE COMPENSATED. THESE THREE MAINSTAYS OF THE GLOBAL RESET ARE PRETTY EVIDENT NOW. ALL THE DETAILS OF THESE ELEMENTS ARE THE FOOD OF THE INTERNET GURUS AND WE SEE BOTH FACTS AND WISHFUL THINKING INTERMINGLED IN THE VARIOUS REPORTS OUT THERE.

MY SIMPLE ADVICE IS TO JUST NOT BE CAUGHT UP IN THE DRAMAS PRESENTED. ALL WILL COME ABOUT IN ITS OWN TIME.

ON MY SIDE, BECAUSE THESE ELEMENTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR EFFORTS, IT ALLOWS A CLEAR PERSPECTIVE OF EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON AROUND ME, AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR THIS DISTANCE.

THE RELATIONSHIP I HAVE WITH THE ROYALS IS PARTICULAR AND I RECEIVE STRAIGHT INTELLIGENCE DEVOID OF COLOR OR EGO, AND THEY SIMPLY SAY THAT THE DIVINE PLAN IS UNDERWAY,

POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For B747df917912261bf8f7041501233e0e
THE MATRIX FUNDS OF HUMANITY ARE BEING RELEASED, AND WE WILL BRING IN THE “GOLDEN AGE” THAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO ENJOY NOW.

THIS ALSO MEANS THAT WE WILL HAVE DISCLOSURE, AND SAY HI TO OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS UPSTAIRS FORMALLY AS WELL AS THE OTHER SPECIES THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR MANY THOUSANDS OF YEARS. THE ROYALS AND MANY OTHERS (GOVERNMENTS, AGENCIES, ELDERS, SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS) HAVE BEEN IN CONSTANT COMMUNICATION WITH THESE FOLK, BUT HAVE NOT DISCLOSED THIS RELATIONSHIP FOR WHATEVER REASON BE IT STUPID, BENIGN, OR ADVERSE.

IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE NOW AS THIS IS SLATED TO OCCUR VERY SHORTLY AND WE CAN BEGIN THINKING ABOUT THE NEXT LOGICAL STEP WHICH IS INTERGALACTIC COMMERCE. THAT WILL BE A WHOLE BUNCH OF FUN, I GUARANTEE IT.

Subject: URGENT ALERT! INCLUDE IN YOUR UPDATE TONIGHT? "THIS IS AN EMERGENCY"

Immediately after hope was expressed in today's conference call because CHEMTRAILS had greatly decreased, I was quickly sent by my most trusted guides-in-high-places to WHY at the above-cited article, with the STRONG request to get this to you to include in your update tonight. I was guided that the new poisonous ingredient is a chemical, plus radioactive material, toxic metals & warfare germs,
& that especially children need quality protections & that use of this, from high altitudes, could begin now.
In-house air-purification can help. Also, filtration mask...especially people going outside.
...'while ones capable try to stop this assault".

C

THE CHEMTRAIL PROBLEM IS GOING AWAY AS THE BOYS AND GIRLS UPSTAIRS TAKE MOST OF IT OUT, BUT WHAT IS LEFT IS STILL DEADLY AND THE PUBLIC OUTCRY TO REMOVE THE CHEMTRAILS FROM OUR LIVES IS REQUIRED. AWARENESS AND PUBLIC, VERY PUBLIC, CAMPAIGNS ARE THE ORDER OF THE DAY I WOULD THINK.

Subject: Re: MUST READ
Date: August 15, 2016 6:26:34 PM EDT
To: 2goforth@humanus.ca

Dear Susan and Zap,
Your "Must Reads" are ultra conservative ranting. A witch hunt by the Tea Party/ultra right wing Republicans to find anything against the Clintons.

GO SEE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtQTzW5amWs TO BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND THE CLINTON WAY OF MAKING MONEY.

The Judge Dale appears to be another right wing/Libertarian group doing anything to condemn anything but their destructive philosophy. I thought Zap didn't get involved with politics, yet he is wading into everything ultra right wing Republican imaginable.

SORRY IF THE TRUTH MAKES YOU WINCE. WHEN I SEE WRONGDOING I GENERALLY POINT IT OUT.

These people, if given the opportunity, will bring the Cabal to it's full power and steal all the money that doesn't belong to the Cabal. The Cabal, obviously, isn't dead or dying, as Zap would have us believe., but is becoming stronger and will be stealing it all. These are the same people who want to give everything to the rich/corporations and force austerity upon the poor, i. e. the remaining citizenry.

THE CABAL INSTALLED THESE MECHANISMS YOU DEFEND HERE, SO YOUR OPINION SUPPORTS THE CABAL I GUESS.

What have the aliens been putting into your Kool-Aid Zap?

PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY?

It sounds like something much stronger than Ken Kesey's Merry Pranksters used all those years ago. Whatever it is, you've been entirely duped Zap. Even Randle McMurphy wasn't that duped. You have now terrified me more than I'd ever been prior to this point in my life.

WHO IS RANDLE MCMURPHY? NO IDEA OF THE CORRELATION.
Voting Trump in and having him press the button immediately would seem to only end to what picture you are painting for us now. The slavery of humankind is imminent from what you claim to be our future. How depressing.

SLAVERY OF AMERICA IS WHAT THE CABAL WANTS, WHAT OBAMA HAS TRIED TO DO, AND WHAT HILLARY IS GOING TO FINISH IF SHE GETS IN – MY OPINION. YOU WOULD BE BETTER TO ASK WHY ARE OVER 30,000 GUILLOTINES IN STORAGE AWAITING DEPLOYMENT. WHY ARE MASSIVE UNDERGROUND CITIES ALREADY BUILT UNDERNEATH AMERICA. WHY ARE FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS ALREADY BUILT AWAITING CLIENTS. WHY ARE EXECUTIVE ORDERS BEING PUMPED OUT DAILY IT SEEMS IN PREPARATION FOR SOMETHING DRASTIC. THE SIGNS ARE THERE FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LOOK.

And we thought we could eventually free North Korea, but that now seems to be the model for mankind. Thank you Zap for painting a picture of what you and yours have duped us into after all these years of telling us otherwise. What was once hope is now the nightmare of mankind.
Sincerely,

DEC

I DON’T THINK SO. I AM ALONE IN MY THINKING, BUT IT SEEMS TO RESONATE WITH MANY. TRUTH IS TRUTH AND YOU CAN NOT GET AWAY FROM IT. ALL I DO IS POINT OUT WHAT I SEE. AND AS FAR AS A NIGHTMARE FOR MANKIND…WHAT NIGHTMARE? WE ARE ABOUT TO EMBARK ON THE RECONSTRUCTION OF THIS PLANET POLITICS OR NO POLITICS, AND THE SUPPORT OF THE ROYALS AND MANY OTHERS IS CLEARLY BEHIND THIS EFFORT. MAKES ME FEEL A WHOLE BUNCH BETTER, AND NOT IN DESPAIR.

BUT TO SHOW YOU THE INTERCONNECTION WITH FRAUD, RAPE AND PILLAGE OF THE CLINTONS, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK AT THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO GAIN SOME PERSPECTIVE AS FOLLOWS:

Subject: A twisted world, isn't it !!!
Date: August 15, 2016 7:27:31 PM EDT

A twisted world, isn't it !!!
Have you ever heard of this person?
Interesting story about how he relates to one of the US presidential hopefuls.
This is Edward “Ed” Mezvinsky, born January 17, 1937.
You’ll probably say (as I did), “Who the hell is Ed Mezvinsky?”

He is a former US Democrat congressman who represented Iowa’s 1st congressional district in the United States House of Representatives from 1973 to 1977.

He sat on the House Judiciary Committee that decided the fate of Richard Nixon.

He was outspoken saying that Nixon was a crook and a disgrace to politics and the nation and should be impeached.

He and the Clintons were close friends and very politically intertwined for many years.

Ed Mezvinsky had an affair with NBC News reporter Marjorie Sue Margolies and later married her after his wife divorced him.

In 1993, the new wife Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky left NBC and became an elected Democrat member in the US Congress. She cast the deciding vote that got President Bill Clinton’s controversial tax package through the House of Representatives.

In March 2001, Ed Mezvinsky was indicted and later pleaded guilty to 31 of 69 counts of bank fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud.

He embezzled more than $10 million dollars from people via both a Ponzi scheme and the notorious Nigerian e-mail scams.

He was found guilty and sentenced to 7 years in federal prison.

After serving less than four years, he was released in April 2008 and remains on federal probation.

To this day, he still owes $9.4 million in court ordered (but unpaid)restitution to his victims.

About now you are saying, “So what?”

Well, this is Marc and Chelsea Mezvinsky.

That’s right; Marc is Ed Mezvinsky's son and he's now Chelsea Clinton’s father-in law.

Marc and Chelsea are in their early thirties and purchased a $10.5 million NY apartment (after being married in George Soros’ mansion).

Marc, has just lost 90% of the funds in the hedge fund he manages. It has been alleged that he skimmed off the last $50 mil and shut it down returning around 10 cents in the dollar to investors. Investigations have begun.

Has anyone heard mention of any of this in any of the media?

If this guy was Jenna or Barbara Bush’s, or better yet, Sarah Palin’s daughter’s father-in- law - or Donald Trump's family - the news would be an everyday headline and every detail would be extravagantly reported.

And yet, many say there are no double standards in political reporting in today’s media.

Betting is that Hillary will be the next US President.

And there is already talk amongst the US political elite about the next in the Clinton dynasty - Chelsea - as a future President!

Chelsea Clinton earned $600,000 a year when working for NBC and now works for the Clinton Foundation and sits on quite a few boards. Her annual earnings are now suggested at $1.7 m.

The cycle never ends.

Lying and corruption seem to make some candidates more popular.

I HOPE THAT SPURS YOU TO INVESTIGATE FURTHER THE CLINTON FOUNDATION AND ITS REALLY WELL ORCHESTRATED METHODOLOGY OF TAKING IN MONEY FOR FAVORS, POLITICAL AND OTHERWISE. IS THIS THE WAY YOU FORESEE POLITICS TO CONTINUE? OR WILL YOU, DEC, TAKE A STAND AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE VEGETABLES. THE PIGS NEED HELP.

ZAP
SHAME !!!!!!!!! SHAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PurpleSkyz

DEAR PURPLESKYZ…WHAT IS THE SHAME? DO YOU HAVE ISSUES OF SHAME YOURSELF THAT YOU WISH TO TRANSFER? HAVE YOU HELPED ANYBODY RECENTLY? DO YOU KNOW HOW TO HELP ANYBODY? HAVE YOU SOUGHT PROFESSIONAL HELP? DO YOU KNOW WHAT PROFESSIONAL HELP IS? CAN YOU SPELL “HELP”? JUST CURIOUS AS ALL YOU SEEM TO BE ABLE TO DO IS TO CRITICIZE EFFORTS TO HELP AND DO SOMETHING RIGHT. BE BLESSED, AND GET SOME GOOD REST. BY THE WAY, WE ENJOY BLUE SKIES ON THIS PLANET SO WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM AGAIN? THE ONE YOU TAKE YOUR NAME FROM…JUST TO BE CLEAR. AS LONG AS WE KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS, WE HAVE PROFESSIONAL PURPLE PIGS THAT CAN HELP.

DEAR JERZY... WHAT IS IT THAT I SHOULD FEEL ANY SHAME FOR? IT IS NOT I THAT POUND THE INTERNET 2 TO 5 TIMES PER WEEK EXPECTING MY VIEWERS HERE TO PAY FOR MY MEALS, MEDICAL, HOUSEHOLD, INTERNET, CLOTHING NEEDS, AND ON AND ON. I HELP MANY PEOPLE EVERY SINGLE DAY. TAKE THIS VERY POST OF YOURS FOR EXAMPLE... I HELP PEOPLE SEE THAT YOU HAVE SAID THE VERY SAME THING ALMOST VERBATIM YEAR AFTER YEAR. YOU SIR ARE THE ONE THAT SHOULD FEEL SHAME. PUT UP OR SHUT UP JERZY. PROVE YOUR RECEIPTS LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD A FEW WEEKS AGO. BUT THANKS FOR THE MENTION. :)

POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For Ricky-Gervais

AND ABE FROMAN, DO YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A LIFE? OR IS ALL YOUR TIME DEVOTED TO LYING AND OPINION AND TRYING TO DESTROY OTHERS THAT WISH TO DO SOMETHING REAL FOR HUMANITY. YOUR FALSE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS ESTABLISHED UNDER THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE ATTACKING HAVE BEEN EXAMINED, AND THESE CRIMINAL ACTIONS OF IDENTITY THEFT ARE WELL RECORDED. IDIOT IS AS IDIOT DOES.

YES FOLKS, THIS MAN CREATED FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS WITH THE NAMES AND PICTURES OF PEOPLE THAT ARE WORKING TO GET ALL OF THIS WORK DONE IN A CORNY ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT THEM. SOME PEOPLE WILL DO ANYTHING TO GAIN A FORUM FOR THEIR TWISTED THOUGHTS. VERY SAD. MORE PROFESSIONAL HELP NEEDED. ABE, I PROMISE YOU MR. ABE, WE WILL PAY THE FINEST DOCTORS TO HELP YOU…PIGS WORK FOR PEANUTS. IN THIS CASE CORN.

POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For Roflmao

REGARDLESS OF ALL OF THESE NEGATIVE ATTACKS AND OTHER LESS WHOLESOME ATTEMPTS TO DISCREDIT, IT DOES NOT MATTER. FEAR MONGERING IS IN AND OF ITSELF A DISTASTEFUL PROPOSITION THAT IS ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY. THE PEOPLE WITH ME THAT ARE WORKING (WITHOUT PAY) FOR MANY YEARS ARE FROM THE HEART, AND ALTHOUGH THESE MESSAGES OF ATTEMPTS ARE UNPLEASANT, THEY DO NOT AFFECT OUR WORK.

RIGHT NOW, THE RELEASE PROCESS HAS BEEN WELL ADVANCED AND THE REGULATORS HAVE PASSED SEVERAL RELEASES. THAT MEANS THAT VERY SHORTLY, WE WILL BEGIN THE WORK AS THE FUNDS COME IN. THIS IS FULLY EXPECTED THIS MONTH. YES, IT HAS BEEN A VERY LONG TIME, AND THE BATTLE OF THE BANKSTERS HAS BEEN WON AND I DO NOT ANTICIPATE ANY FURTHER DELAYS. OVERALL VERY VERY GOOD AND I AM HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS.

THE VERY FIRST PRIORITY IS TO GET CRITICAL HELP OUT TO THE ONES IN DIRE CIRCUMSTANCE, PRINCIPALLY THE MEDICAL CASES THAT NEED THE KIDNEY TRANSPLANTS AND THE BONE MARROW TRANSPLANTS. ON THE FORECLOSURE SIDE, THE LIBERTY GUYS HAVE THAT EQUATION. SLOWLY BUT SURELY WE WILL BEGIN DELIVERING THE HELP THAT IS REQUIRED, AND LOOK AFTER OUR CHILDREN AND SENIORS.

IF ALL GOES WELL I WILL HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR US BY WEDNESDAY OR SHORTLY AFTER.

GOD BLESS AND MUCH LOVE AND HUGS.

IN OFF-THE-CUFF GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
AUGUST 21 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Do remember to click friends and family. We're still struggling to keep food on many families tables and the lights going. Much thanks…

Blessings, S

Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For Th?id=OIP.Mb6526efb8864857ecc3bc365eed1fbfdo0&pid=15

ZAP 8/23/2015 ~ ONE YEAR AGO

ZAP SAYS;

HI ALL

WILL THE GCR HAPPEN? WHAT’S WITH THE RV AND THE ADMIRAL? WILL I HAVE KITTENS? THE ANSWER IS YES THE GCR IS HAPPENING, THE DINAR IS BEING EXCHANGED, AND ONLY IF YOU ARE A FEMALE CAT OR GENETICALLY ENGINEERED (SEE MONSANTO).

THE CONSTANT BARRAGE OF QUESTIONS BASED ON RUMOR FEAR, AND THE FLOPPINESS OF THE STOCK MARKETS HAVE CAUSED GREAT CONSTERNATION AS TO OUR GLOBAL FINANCIAL HEALTH AND WILL WE SURVIVE THE IMMINENT CORRECTIONS THAT ARE BEING PREDICTED TO HAPPEN EVERY FIVE MINUTES.

SNUFFLES IS ROLLING HIS EYES. THE CHINESE FAMILY HAS ALREADY SET THING IN MOTION WITH THE BACKING OF THE WORLD CURRENCIES WITH TANGIBLE GOLD. CURRENCIES WILL SEE A NEW FACE ON THEIR CURRENCIES AS THE OLD ONES ARE TAKEN OUT OF CIRCULATION, AND NEW NOTES BACKED BY GOLD COME INTO THE MARKETS.

WHILE THIS IS HAPPENING, THE FLOW OF INFORMATION HAS SPUTTERED TO A STANDSTILL SO THAT ONLY THE RUMOR GUYS GET TO SHOW A GLIMMER OF WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND. OF COURSE THE EMBELLISHMENTS DO LITTLE TO GIVE US A CLEAN LOOK.

A GOOD PLACE TO SEE THE HISTORY AND WHAT HAS GONE ON (PRETTY WELL DONE WITH ONLY A FEW HOLES HERE AND THERE) IS THE ARTICLE BY “ENERCHILLLL” AT HYPERLINK "http://www.scribd.com/doc/275219426/Global-Currency-Reset-Revaluation-of-Currencies-Historical-Overview#" http://www.scribd.com/doc/275219426/Global-Currency-Reset-Revaluation-of-Currencies-Historical-Overview#

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT THE PROCESS IS MOVING FORWARD, AND THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE ALL AGREED TO GET THIS DONE, AND USHER IN THE NEW ERA OF JOY, PEACE AND PROSPERITY. THIS CAN ONLY BE ACCOMPLISHED BY GETTING THE SYSTEM REVAMPED, BACK ON A METAL STANDARD, AND MONITORED FOR MONEY LAUNDERING AND DRUG LORD MACHINERY. THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING.

WHAT ABOUT TIMINGS? TIMINGS HAVE BEEN FLUID. MANY ATTEMPTS TO GET MOVING HAVE BEEN STYMIED, AND MANY HAVE LOST THEIR LIVES. THE WAR BEHIND HAS BEEN BLOODY AND MERCILESS. ONE INTERESTING INDICATION IS THE PRESENCE OF AN ARMED FORTRESS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE CLOSE TO THE RANCH WHERE THE BUSHES CALL HOME. WHY SUCH A FORTRESS? ARE THE TRILLIONS AND GAZILLIONS THAT WERE STOLEN OVER TIME THERE? WHY HAS A BRICK OF GOLD TRACED BACK TO 911 BEEN FOUND IN THAT AREA? IS THE FORTRESS THE NEW SECRET DEPOSITORY OF THE GOLD FROM THE BIGGEST BANK ROBBERY IN HISTORY CALLED 911? MAYBE IT WILL BE EASIER HAVING KITTENS.

Is this crazy RV going to occur??? What about the other Countries like Vietnam. If RV doesn't happen, will the PROJECTS GET FUNDED and WILL OTHER CURRENCIES BE REVALUED.
Please tell me your opinion. Whenever I ask AL, he FREAKS OUT and says 80 people call me every day asking WHEN WHEN ....LOL
What's your opinion, ALL U ANGELS?????
L
Sent from my iPhone

WANT A KITTEN? REGARDLESS OF THE TIMING OF THE RV, THE PROJECT FUNDINGS ARE SEPARATE AND APART FROM THAT CIRCUS OF STARS. THE PROJECTS MUST BEGIN. THAT SIMPLE. WE WERE NOT ABOUT TO ALLOW MATTERS SUCH AS THE RV OR HISTORIC BONDS TO INFLUENCE THE TIMINGS OF THE PROJECT STARTS, AND THEY HAVE NOT. MANY YEARS OF HARD WORK HAS PUT A MECHANISM IN PLACE SEPARATE AND APART FROM THE CURRENCY AND HISTORIC ASSET COMPENSATIONS TO DELIVER THE FUNDING FOR THE CRITICAL PROJECTS.

FUKUSHIMA REMAINS AT THE TOP OF THE LIST, AND THE MUON SCANS HAVE REVEALED THE CURRENT STATE OF THE REACTORS, AND IT AIN’T PRETTY. IT MUST BE LOOKED AFTER IMMEDIATELY. THAT GOES FOR OUR DEPLETING OXYGEN SUPPLY, AND EXPANDING OZONE HOLES. ONE WILL SUFFOCATE US, THE OTHER WILL FRY US. OH JOY. SO THE MONEY FLOW FOR THE PROJECT SIDE WAS ESTABLISHED A LONG TIME AGO TO BE COMPLETELY APART FROM ANY OTHER FUNDING PROCESS.

IN OTHER NEWS, THE PPP PAYOUTS WERE ATTEMPTED TO BE DONE LAST WEEK, AND I WAS WAITING FOR THAT ONE. THEY DID NOT MAKE IT EVEN THOUGH THE FORCE WAS AT PEAK TO GET THEM DONE. A FEW LAST MINUTE SCHEDULING DETAILS INTERFERED, BUT IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL. THEY WILL BE DONE AND PROBABLY SOONER THAN LATER. THIS IS AN ELEMENT OF THE WHOLE, AND THE WHOLE IS ALMOST THERE AND READY TO ROLL OUT.

WE WILL BE SEEING THE PUBLIC SIDE COMING ALIVE PRETTY SOON I WOULD SAY REGARDLESS OF THE OFT QUOTED “AT 12:01 AM EST THE NEW THIS AND THAT WILL TAKE EFFECT, AND THE SOUP WILL BE FINISHED.” REMEMBER THIS IS A COLOSSAL PROCESS THAT IS TAKING PLACE NOW, AND IS TAKING TIME TO DO. THE COMPLEXITIES WE CAN SEE ON THE SURFACE ARE THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG SO IMAGINE THE NEXT LAYER DOWN. THE AMOUNT OF BUSY IN THERE IS STAGGERING.

THIS IS WHY I KEEP COUNSELLING PATIENCE. THE THREE THINGS THAT WILL YIELD SUCCESS ARE PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE, AND HARD WORK. MISS ONE OF THOSE, AND YOU WILL MISS YOUR OPPORTUNITY. IT IS ALL TOO EASY TO THROW UP THE HANDS AND GIVE UP. SO DON’T.

OUR MISSION TASK IS TO HELP EACH OTHER. THE PAY IT FORWARD UPTAKE IS PREVALENT IN ALL WE DO, AND WEAVES ITS TENDRILS THROUGHOUT THE FABRIC OF OUR WORKS AND ACTUALLY MAKES A DIFFERENCE. EMBRACING A CHANGE OF THIS MAGNITUDE IS COUNTER TO ALL THE CURRENT SOCIOECONOMIC NORMS THAT HAVE BEEN INSTALLED IN OUR MINDS OVER TIME. A PARADIGM CHANGE IS REQUIRED TO BREAK ON THRU TO THE OTHER SIDE, AND THIS IS THE PURPOSE OF WHAT WE DO.

CHANGE YOUR MIND AND YOU CHANGE YOUR RELATION TO TIME. SO LIVE IT, WISH IT, BREATHE IT. THE CHANGE MAY NOT SEEM PROFOUND AT FIRST, BUT AS IT GROWS ON YOU, YOU WILL FEEL IT TAKING CHARGE AND YOUR MINDSET WILL SHIFT TO THE LIGHT OF IT ALL. AFTER THAT IT GETS EASIER. HELPING ANYONE IN NEED BECOMES SECOND NATURE.

EVEN BOB THE BANKER HAS UNDERGONE A PROFOUND CHANGE IN THE WAY HE WORKS, AND IS STARTING TO GIVE OUT DEPOSIT SLIPS WHEN HE GETS A DEPOSIT TO HIS BANK. WONDERS WILL NEVER CEASE.

PERFORMING RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS WILL CHANGE YOU. DEEPLY. DO NOT SQUANDER YOURSELF, AND GIVE WHAT YOU CAN. THE LIVES YOU TOUCH WILL TOUCH OTHER LIVES, AND THE LESSONS YOU GIVE THROUGH YOUR LEADERSHIP BY EXAMPLE WILL TAKE ROOT AND FLOWER ELSEWHERE. IT DOES NOT STOP WITH THE END OF THE ACT OF KINDNESS YOU DO. IT BLOSSOMS AND PERPETUATES SOMEWHERE ELSE DOWN THE ROAD.

AND MY TIME IS SHORT. I MUST DEVOTE THE MAJORITY OF MY TIME TO THE PROJECT SIDE AND THOSE RESPONSIBILITIES. WATCHING THE WORLD STAGE AND REPORTING ON IT A BIT WAS NEVER MY INTENT, BUT I WAS HAPPY TO DO SO AND I HOPE I HELPED WITH CLARITY HERE AND THERE. AS I DID SAY BEFORE, MY TIME AS ZAP IS DRAWING NEAR TO ITS END ESPECIALLY NOW. BUT AS SOON AS IT DOES END, A NEW BEGINNING WILL SPRING FORTH IN THE PROJECT SIDE.

THIS FINANCIAL MAYHEM IS ALMOST AT AN END. OH, SOME HAVE ASKED ABOUT THE UPCOMING STOCK MARKET CRASH AND WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN. ALL IT MEANS IS A CORRECTION. WITH THE GCR POKING ITS HEAD UP AND THREATENING TO BECOME ITSELF, WE CAN BE ASSURED OF SUCH CORRECTION. THE CHINESE ARE GOING THROUGH IT, SAME WITH EUROPE, AND NOW THE USA IS TOUTED TO BE NEXT IN LINE ACCORDING TO ALL THE ECONOMISTS, GURUS, AND STREET CORNER HOT DOG VENDORS.

AND YOU DIDN’T THINK THAT WOULD HAPPEN RIGHT? IT IS INEVITABLE. WILL IT KILL PEOPLE? NOT IF THE CHINA FAMILY HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT IT. IT IS IN THEIR BEST INTEREST AND INDEED THE WORLD’S, TO KEEP THE DOLLAR STRONG AND STABLE. THE OTHER CURRENCIES THAT WILL BE PART OF THE NEW RESERVE BASKET WILL BE THAT ALONG WITH THE US DOLLAR. THAT MUCH IS CLEAR. AND THE DOLLAR WILL SURVIVE ITS POUNDING, NO MATTER HOW LIGHT OR SEVERE, AND UNCLE SAM WILL ONCE AGAIN BECOME THE SHINING BEACON OF HOPE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE.

BE AWARE THAT THE FIRST TO FALL ARE ALMOST ALWAYS THE FIRST TO RISE, AND THE USA IS LAGGING.

WILL IT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO GO BUY DRY FOOD, STOCK UP ON WATER, AND BUY A GENERATOR? PROBABLY A WISE THING TO DO. BUT BEING UP HERE, ALL I NEED IS A SNOW SAW TO MAKE MY IGLOO, AND A WAREHOUSE FOR THE BEER AND BACK BACON. WHEN THE CHANGE HITS, THEY DO SPEAK OF HAVING A SUFFICIENT STOCKPILE OF FOOD AND WATER (DO NOT FORGET THE TOILET PAPER) AND HAVING SOME CASH ON HAND INSTEAD OF IN THE BANK. AGAIN I THINK HAVING THAT REGARDLESS IS A WISE THING TO DO.

OH I DID HEAR INTELLIGENCE THAT THE HAWAII GUYS HAVE NOW OFFICIALLY DECLARED THAT THERE IS NO SUCH BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR PRESIDENT OBUMMER. HE WAS BORN IN KENYA AS ORIGINALLY STATED, IS A FAITHFUL MUSLIM, AND HAS THE REQUIRED GREY HAIR AFTER SOME TIME IN OFFICE.

NOBODY CARES. BUT COMPLAINTS ARE MOUNTING ABOUT THE STATE OF THE UNION. PRETTY BAD REALLY. GOVERNANCE BY EXECUTIVE ORDER (MAKING UP LAWS ON THE FLY) IS NOT WHAT SHOULD BE GOVERNING THE COUNTRY.

SEEMS THE PEOPLE OF THE USA ARE APATHETIC DUE TO THE MEDIA BRAINWASHING TECHNIQUES OF DIVERTING ATTENTION AWAY TO MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS AS DEPICTED ON “TWO AND A HALF MEN”, BUT THEY MAY MAKE THE EXCEPTION AND GET OFF THEIR DUFF IF THE NEXT PRESIDENT THEY ELECT IS A WOOLY MAMMOTH. HAVING A REAL ANIMAL IN THE WHITE HOUSE MAY WAKE THEM UP. CERTAINLY MARINE 1 WOULD HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME DRIVING A WOOLY MAMMOTH PRESIDENT ABOUT. A PRESIDENTIAL SLING UNDERNEATH THE CHOPPER?

CANADA HAS ITS OWN PARSNIP IN OFFICE. THIS GUY HARPY RULES WITH A BASEBALL BAT. IF YOU GO AGAINST HIM, YOU DON’T HAVE A JOB OR WORSE. WITH OBAMA OVER THERE AND NOT PAYING TOO MUCH ATTENTION, KING HARPY IS OUT TO MAKE A MARK OF HIS OWN. WHAT I FIND AMAZING IS THAT NONE OF THE FUN MAGAZINES LIKE THE NATIONAL REQUIRER HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT KING HARPY OR HIS OVERSIZED BOIL THAT TALKS TO HIM, OR HIS 7 WIVES, OR HIS ALIEN GAY LOVER.

SAD TO SEE SO MANY VEGGIES IN OFFICE. SNUFFLES AND THE GANG ARE HAVING A HARD TIME KEEPING UP, BUT THEY WILL GET THERE AND THESE GUYS WILL GO AWAY. BACONATOR TABLED A NEW LINE OF SUMMER SALADS AT THE LAST BOARD MEETING. IT IS INEVITABLE.

SO STAY STRONG, TAKE PICTURES OF BEES WHILE THEY ARE STILL AROUND, AND KNOW THAT THE CHANGES ARE HAPPENING AS WE SPEAK. IT WILL NOT BE LONG.

MANY MANY THANKS TO THOSE THAT CHOSE TO GIVE A HELPING HAND RECENTLY. NOT OUT OF THE WOODS YET, BUT GETTING THERE. IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO, IT WILL ALL BEGIN, AND WE WILL BEGIN TO BREATHE.

IN STEADFAST GRATITUDE.

ZAP

http://www.oom2.com/t31309-poofness-for-aug-23-something-s-happening-here

POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For 0471f584376666dce5ac57d6cef43820

ZAP 8/24/2014 ~ TWO YEARS AGO

ZAP SAYS;
HI ALL

MAJOR NEWS FLASH: ON AUGUST 21, 2014, GRANDFATHER RECEIVED THE LAST PIECE OF THE PUZZLE ACCORDING TO THE RULES, AND HAS ACHIEVED FULL CONTROL OF THE GLOBAL SYSTEM, INCLUDING THE CURRENCIES, THE GOLD, THE PRETTY COLORED STONES, THE MASTER ACCOUNTS, A NEW DOG, AND MANY KOI.
FOR THIS REASON, WE HAVE SEEN AN UPSURGE IN THE HISTORIC BOND INTAKE TO THE PLATFORMS AND OTHER AUTHORIZED GROUPS. THEY WILL BE REDEEMED OFFICIALLY SOON, AND THE FIRST FEEDING FRENZY DIES DOWN A BIT.
FOR THIS REASON, WE HAVE SEEN THE TRN COME ALIVE AND BE READIED FOR PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION. I GUESS THE RV IS AROUND THE CORNER (HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY EMAILS WITH SOME EXCERPTS FROM THE GURUS AS YET – I DO NOT READ BLOGS OR CALL IN TO SOMEBODY ELSE’S DIAL-A-DINAR THING) (OURS IS BETTER ANYWAYS AND I DIAL IN EVERY DAY).
FOR THIS REASON, THE UNITED NATIONS WILL COME ALIVE, AND PERFORM ITS OFT NEGLECTED FUNCTION DUE TO BICKERING, POSTURING, MANEUVERING, AND GENERAL SILLINESS AT THE HANDS OF THE CABAL. IT WILL ACTUALLY BECOME THE FORCE FOR GOOD THINGS THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE WHEN HE FIRST SET IT UP.
FOR THIS REASON, THE GCR, AND PROSPERITY PACKAGES, AND THE ARRESTS WILL OCCUR NOW. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, AND STALLING TACTICS NO LONGER WILL BE ALLOWED TO DELAY HUMANITY’S EVOLUTION TO ITS NEXT PHASE.
FOR THIS REASON, THE GLOBAL RESET WILL NOW HAPPEN.
SO, WE ARE PREPARING A GENERAL MERCHANDISE STORE OF FLYING PURPLE PIG PARAPHERNALIA, ACTION FIGURES, ACCESSORIES, AND CLOTHING. OUR STOCK OF PURPLE PIGS HAS INCREASED DUE TO MISS PHIPPS WONDERFUL EFFORTS (TAKE A BOW MISS PHIPPS), AND WE NOW HAVE MANY TO SATISFY ALL CRAVINGS, PARTICULARLY THE REQUEST FOR THEM FROM N, AS BELOW.
Um its N again um read what you said and I’m so sorry but if you could just shoot me back in an email with a simple yes or no please that would be great cause all Mr or Mrs zap did is confuse me. Thanks for being so prompt N
On Aug 14, 2014 4:40 PM, N wrote:
So OK at this point I will assume you either A. Did not ask or B. Asked and forgot to tell me an answer. Well look all I will say is this I’ve tried contacting you 3 times now on procurement of your purple live stock and I’ve yet to have been replied too. I mean is it so hard to ask if I may purchase a purple male porker to eat? Is it? Well I guess so huh? I mean i know y’all are busy but this is getting very disrespectful by not responding. So I will send this give you a week then buy my hog from some where’s else. I mean I’m prepared to pay 1-5k for your purple livestock should that not be sufficient incentive enough? Anyway so you’ve got a week if no reply then I will go somewhere else.
N
IT’S OK N. WE HAVE ALL THE PURPLE PORKERS YOU CAN HANDLE. TELL YOUR FRIENDS. AT $5,000 A HEAD, YOU GET THE FINEST SOURCE OF SWILLING SWINE SUPERSEDING SOWS OF SIMILAR STATE, SO SEND SIGNIFICANT SUMS TO SEVERAL SAFE AND SECURE SAVINGS STORAGES SUPPLIED SINCERELY SO STATED BELOW.
SEND SIGNIFICANT SUMS TO SALLY’S SAVINGS AND LOAN (DIVISION OF BOB’S BANK).
On Aug 11, 2014 12:54 PM, N wrote:
A thousand pardons but have you asked? I mean with Maliki being removed in all I got to prepare for my feast now and the pig being cornerstone I must know if I can buy your purple strain of swine or if I should go find another source of swine. So due get back to me yes? I know y’all are busy in all but I need to know yes or no on buying your livestock.
Thanks.
N
LOOK UP. YOU’RE OK. GOT YOU COVERED. YOU CAN DROP THE CASH AT SALLY’S SAVINGS AND LOAN OUTLET AT THE CORNER OF 57TH AND VINE BETWEEN 2 AND 4 PM. JUST DROP IT THROUGH THE PARTLY ROLLED DOWN BACK WINDOW OF THE 57 CHEV, AND FLUFFY, THE CLERK, WILL SEND YOU A RECEIPT FROM SALLY’S SAVINGS IN ABOUT 6 MONTHS AFTER SALLY GETS BACK FROM THE CARIBBEAN WHERE SHE IS LOOKING AFTER DEPOSIT MONIES WITH BOB.
Hi again . . . . .
I saw you responded to my questions in the Weekly Report:
“HMMMM….SEND 19.95 TO GET YOUR APPLICATION PACKAGE. I THINK THEY FIGURED IT OUT, BUT WILL KNOW IN THE NEXT DAYS HOW THEY ARE GOING TO DO IT. THEY ARE SHORT STAFFED CONSIDERING THE AMOUNT OF WORK, BUT I GUESS OVERTIME PAYS WELL.” I sometimes can’t tell if ZAP is joking or serious. Is the response serious? If so, I actually would like to know where to get the “application package”?
Thank you
D
HI D. I WAS KINDA JOKING, BUT TO JOIN, GO TO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD HOMELAND SECURITY OFFICE, US MARSHALS, OR ANY COMPETENT POLICE FORCE. FILL OUT AN APPLICATION. PUT ON PARAMILITARY GEAR, AND LOOK COOL. BE READY TO GET SOME BOOS FROM CROWDS IF YOU HAVE TO MARCH DOWN THE STREET IN A LINE WITH SHIELD IN FRONT OF YOU. THERE ARE SOME INSTANCES WHERE THIS WILL HAPPEN I GUESS. NOT ALL OF THIS WORK IS FOR PACKAGE DELIVERY, SO CHOOSE WISELY.
Debora….read this and give me your thought. Maybe Zap will have an opinion,,, this came to me in confidence, so they say! gh 228-249-7910
———- Forwarded message ———-

http://www.oom2.com/t22069-office-of-poofness-8-24-14-trying-to-reach-the-things-that-we-cant-see

POOFness for AUG 21: That's What Friends Are For Th?id=OIP.M3fc226ee468d0eec56c503dacbe07c19o0&pid=15

ZAP 8/25/2013 ~ THREE YEARS AGO

ZAP
Date: Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 8:30 AM
Subject: Fw: Fwd: Dinar: WONDERFUL NEWS – READ AND SAVE…

From ZAP……….HI AL
THIS IS IT. NO MORE DRESS REHEARSAL. EXPO IS OVER…..
IN RESPECT OF THE DINAR RV…WE ARE GOOD TO GO.
IN RESPECT OF THE GLOBAL RESET…WE ARE GOOD TO GO.
ONE OF THE NOT-SO-SURPRISING HOLD-OUTS WAS WELLS FARGO. GO FIGURE THAT THE SETTLEMENT BANK GOT GREEDY. REALLY SHOCKING RIGHT?
JUST LIKE OBAMA FINALLY STRIKING A DEAL WITH THE CHINESE OVER THE TAX HE WAS GOING TO CHARGE. HE GOT HIS WAY. HE IS GOING TO TAX AT 50%.
BUT REGARDLESS OF THE maCHINAtions, WE ARE AT THE POINT WHERE ALL WILL HAPPEN NOW. HOPEFULLY BEFORE SEPTEMBER 1 (THE GOAL).
THE FOREX SYSTEM AND THE OTHER BACKLINE SYSTEMS ARE ALL IN PLACE. THE SHUTTING DOWN OF THE EXCHANGES WAS TO INSTALL AND TEST THE SYSTEMS WE ARE GOING TO BE USING IN THE FUTURE. NO SURPRISE THERE, AND IT WAS EXPECTED.
ANOTHER INSIDER HAS PROVIDED GOOD INSIGHT AS BELOW, AND FOR THE MOST PART, IT IS ACCURATE ENOUGH FOR ME TO INCLUDE IT HERE IN ITS ENTIRETY. HATS OFF TO HIM FOR STEPPING UP LIKE THIS.
Let’s begin by going back to June 27th when the UN lifted the sanctions on Iraq and Chapter VII was signed off. There was strong expectation that we would see the release of the IQD, along with the Global Currency Reset, and behind-the-scenes intel said that things were moving forward for the imminent release. We learned that the Iraqi Stock Exchange (ISX) was integrated into Nasdaq on July 1.
We had reliable release date information that came from credible sources actually involved in the process, and yet those dates came and went without any visible change.
We learned of multiple efforts to load the FOREX screens along with the administrative FX bank screens and had reports from officials within WF and Chase that they could see the new rates on their screens; and yet we saw no RV or GCR.
On July 23rd, we had confirmed eyewitness reports that Dr. Shabibi signed off on the new rate for the IQD/IQN and sent his paperwork to the UNSC. On July 24th, Ban Ki Moon signed off on that same paperwork and the following day, July 25th, rang the closing bell on the NYSE and at the same time introduced the president of Euronext.
The president of Euronext welcomed Iraq and four other ME countries into the Stock Exchanges. Everything seemed to be set for the immediate release of the IQD/IQN and the GCR.
Now we come to August 1st. The IQD ceased to trade on FOREX and flatlined. We learned that it had now officially become the IQN, marking what should have announced the Dinar’s move to the newly revalued rate.
Still we saw nothing on FOREX and bank screens continued to display the old rates. I began to hear rumblings in the background that Wells Fargo was behind the delays. Because WF had been assigned the lead role in the GCR, I frankly dismissed the reports as bad rumors and pooh-poohed them.
Turns out I was wrong. We could have seen the RV on July 25, and should have seen it no later than August 1 when the IQD became the IQN.
However, as I have learned, WF’s management (or at least a significant portion of it) was holding out for a larger spread after they had already agreed many months before to the fee structure in a meeting with the Secretary of the Treasury and the Managing Director of the IMF.
It has been reported by another blogger (whose name I will omit in this report) that because of WF’s significant IT department, they were given the lead role in that same meeting to initiate the GCR.

MORE BS HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t14208-poofness-25th-august-wow-nasdaq-shut-down-was-because-of-a-dry-run-on-the-rest-of-the-global-currency-reset-gcr-attitudes-need-to-change-for-prosperity-packages-get-ready-get-set

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Help is needed right in your own town! Donating your money or time to local animal or homeless shelters, senior or youth facilities and food pantries is how you can actually know where your money is going and whom it is helping! You will also receive a tax receipt that you can use in your filings! Unlike when you donate to internet panhandlers.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum