Latest topics
» NIBIRU News ~ *SPECIAL*TWO SUNS AND TWO SUNSETS* plus MORE
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyToday at 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Captured On Webcam Near Popocatépetl Volcano, Mexico plus MORE
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyToday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» All Out Assault on Nature in New Zealand ~ 1080 Pellets Being Deployed by Helicopter
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show June 15, 2109 Valery Uvarov
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Shock Claim: Julian Assange in GITMO
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyToday at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Total Solar Eclipse 2019 - The Moon is about to Block the Sun, Turning Day into Night
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump On UFO’s
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyToday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Flypocalypse engulfs village in Russia
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyToday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "STRANGE SOUNDS" coming from Sky! - Unusual phenomena RETURNS!
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyToday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deutsche Bank FAILS Again! - Bank On Verge Of TOTAL COLLAPSE!
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyToday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange to be extradited to US sooner than you think
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyToday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Container Makes 2000 Liters Of Water A Day Out Of Air
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Taking a look at Netflix PROGRAMMING
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyToday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe Are These Important Messages For Earth, Sent By An ET Civilisation?
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyToday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Largest Pyramid On Earth Found Hidden In Peru?
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyToday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Popocatepetl eruption June 17, 2019
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyToday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hunt for cause of massive South America power outage begins
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyToday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Japan issues tsunami warning after 6.5-magnitude earthquake off north-east coast
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» This happened on our Earth !! p / 3 last events from all over the world
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyToday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 17, 2019
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyYesterday at 9:05 pm by ReneGade

» POOPness for JUNE 16: ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Only
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyYesterday at 5:20 pm by 4-truth

» Kubrick’s Odyssey 3 Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo.Reality Check Episode One. Season Two.
Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude EmptyYesterday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SOLAR & PLANETARY ALERTS & INFO » SPACE & ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude

Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude Empty Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:35 pm

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy
Humanity is under attack. Well, I am with all of you, I am in the same boat. I use this incredible tension and attacks upon me to create the crystalization within my heart. It connects me to the source of all Love. I feel it within. The last few days have been so incredibly difficult but the alchemy in my soul is happening. Sometimes I think I want to avoid it, separate from it. But, I can’t. I have to stay with it, like a nurse sitting by a sick patient, a mother sitting at the bedside of her sick child. I truly love so I have to back up that love with action. It’s not easy, but it is simple. It is horrific at times, heartbreaking at times. Oh my god! There are moments when I feel like my heart will break in two! This is transmutation! I see the result every time I stick with it! Don’t abandon the patient! The sick person is you, is me, is this humankind! We deserve the convalesence, we deserve the attention to our wounds and traumas. It’s the only way to heal those wounds, those horrors! They are horrors indeed! The battle is within.
The other day I was so broken…my mind was imploding and I was talking on the phone with a friend, trying to pretend I wasn’t dying inside. At one point she said something that triggered me, I don’t remember what she said but all of a sudden the facade became impossible to maintain and I started to cry and relate to her the unspeakable misery I was feeling, the memories of injustices done to me and the attempted re-orientation of my very being that has been perpetrated on my person from a small child. I was able to voice what details I could remember and she was able to hear me out, however uncomfortable it made her. As I was screaming I walked outside and saw what looked like a galactic battle in the sky, in the clouds in the East, a huge light and thunder, red clouds mingled within black and gray clouds with brilliant golden flashes of light behind it, regardless of the absolutely otherwise clear sky and the sunset on the opposite horizon. I took a picture of it, I knew it was a manifestation, if you will, of what was happening inside me…it couldn’t be anything else. As I was melting down within, I saw this battle in the sky and I cried out! After I got it all out of my system, about an hour later, it was dark and the stars were brilliant, there was no sign of any clouds or storm. I felt I had removed that tragedy from the planet, the tragedy of what they did to me was removed from inside me also, same thing, me=planet.
Then, last night, I had a dream about a family member who was suffering and I went to them and felt a glow, it was overpowering and I started to wake up, but I didn’t want to open my eyes because the love I felt was so warm and peaceful, it was a love that is like no earthly power I have ever known about. It was a love that has no match, no evil can diminish, nothing could defeat or lessen this love. I knew. It is here, it is inside, it is the portal and it is able to heal us all. We all have this, I am certain. I am no different than anyone else who has a desire to see humankind restored. It was midnight and I ran outside…I don’t know why. I came into the house and I started writing and within a few minutes I had written 3 pages of notes. I saw a great placid sea in front of me, I was floating, swimming in this sea, it was a great sea, it was infinite and it was gratitude. I was swimming in the Sea of Gratitude. I didn’t even feel like crying, I couldn’t stop smiling! I just felt such gratitude for life and this love! That was last night and I still feel it. Maybe others feel this or have. I don’t know, but I hope so because that sea is all around us.

Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude Epic_b11

Check out my youtube channel for I Ching readings and other divergent topics. https:www.youtube.com/c/musicalchemy
http://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

2Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude Empty Re: Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:57 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
What a great post!

Thanks for sharing Music xox

3Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude Empty Re: Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:07 pm

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy
thanks! I don't know how I got double images! Can you help? ugh, I kept deleting the post every time I tried to delete the double upload!

Check out my youtube channel for I Ching readings and other divergent topics. https:www.youtube.com/c/musicalchemy

4Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude Empty Re: Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:19 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
there you go :)

5Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude Empty Re: Swimming in the Seas of Gratitude on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:21 pm

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy
thanks!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum