OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Empty U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:05 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’

Posted on September 28, 2016 by NewSunUnity
U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Security-brief-us-government-shutdown-adobe-hacked-388659-2-350x263

KejRaj: Are we finally there? I think we are. They may make it seem like a ‘shutdown‘ is occurring because of disagreements in the senate on the ‘water’ crisis. But in truth, what is happening is the ‘changeover‘ WE have all been waiting for. The ball has been rolling for quite sometime, and it has increased its speed and in size, like a snowball down a hill, it has gotten so big, and now, it is about to explode in the next couple of weeks. Be in a state of joy as we move forward, stay heart centered, and remember, WE are the new leaders, and we must NOT let greed lead us astray. Let love be your intention in everything you do.
Continue reading the article below…
The federal government may soon be underwater, with the Senate divided over, well, water. The lack of funding for Flint’s lead-contamination crisis kept a temporary spending bill from being passed, and now a government shutdown is mere days away.
On Friday at the stroke of midnight, the US government will be officially unfunded and move into shutdown mode, unless the Senate and House of Representatives can recover from what took place Tuesday.
In a 45-55 vote, a continuing resolution bill to fund the federal government through December 9 failed to gain a bare majority in the Senate. It falls far short of the 60 votes necessary to overcome a filibuster.
The bill also included over $1 billion for Zika virus research, including vaccine funding. While that came as a result of negotiations and attempts at compromise from both sides of the aisle, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky) lost the support of many conservatives. Democrats predictably voted against the bill, long demanding aid for Flint, Michigan, where for two years residents have struggled with a lead-contaminated drinking water system.
The Senate approved $220 million for Flint earlier this month, but it was not included in the continuing resolution.
Republicans have promised to fund help for Flint in a water resources bill that would come in November after the general election, or even as far ahead as December. Currently, that bill does not include text concerning Flint though.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-California) isn’t having any of it, saying, “‘Trust me we will consider Flint later’ – that’s like nothing to me,”according to ABC News.
Democrats insist Flint funding belongs in the continuing resolution, pointing to the fact that Louisiana and other southern states affected by recent flooding have $500 million set aside for them. The response from Senator McConnell has been that he may take the natural disaster relief out of the continuing resolution and attach it to the water resources bill.
“It’s almost as if a few Democratic leaders decided long ago that bringing our country to the brink would make for good election-year politics,” Senator McConnell said on the Senate floor Tuesday.
A House version of the water sources bill is being debated Tuesday, but it will not include Flint funding until later, Republicans say. Monday night, Representative Dan Kildee (D-Michigan), whose district covers Flint, was blocked from putting his funding measure up for a vote.
The Obama administration supports Flint funding, but has not been specific about what legislation it should be included in.
“Congress should quickly pass targeted funding to support Flint, Michigan, whether in the Water Resources Development Act or another vehicle,” the White House said Monday, according to the Washington Post.
A previous point of contention in the continuing resolution was a spending cut of $400 million. That, ABC News reports, is “no longer controversial” since other language in the bill to exclude Planned Parenthood from Zika virus funding in Puerto Rico and deregulate the Clean Water Act’s pesticide rules were tossed out.
The continuing resolution would also increase the next year’s Department of Veterans Affairs budget by 4 percent.
Friday also marks the last day the full Congress will be in session until November 13.
By RT.com

Thanks to: https://newsununity.com

2U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Empty Re: U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:09 am

MartyM

MartyM

Yup, Same 'Ol, Same 'Ol... What was that definition of insanity?  Oh Yeah...  bat boy

3U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Empty Re: U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:45 am

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

@MartyM love the smiley getting his head bludgeoned! lol I have a nice quote I am preparing for this. Stay tuned!

http://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

4U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Empty Re: U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:39 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Looking foreward, Music.   U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ 2738094633

5U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Empty Re: U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:30 pm

Visionkeeper

Let it shut down and throw away the key....While you're at it throw the bums in prison and toss that key away as well...Enough is enough. James Comey was a disgrace with all his lies this morning and his obfuscation of the truth! These drones have no shame whatsoever! So SICK OF IT !!!!!    VK :)

http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

6U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Empty Re: U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:45 pm

MartyM

MartyM

OH come on VK, why don't you just say what you really mean ??    shy    cheers2

7U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Empty Here it is Marty! Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:24 pm

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

MartyM wrote:Looking foreward, Music.   : sun2:
https://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/why-are-they-trying-to-kill-us-because-they-cant-die/

enjoy!

8U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Empty Re: U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:02 am

MartyM

MartyM

OK, didn't see that one coming... lol  Pleasantly surprised though, intrigueing. Hope you'll share more on this as you work your way down the Rabbit Hole.

9U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Empty Obama's 'new' FEMA Laws! Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:27 am

terbo56

terbo56

nesara.newsblogspot                 All new info on what Obastard's plans are to control, then kill  everyone.....And, by all means, take the time to throw me under the bus- U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ 3209671710

Last edited by terbo56 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:33 am; edited 3 times in total

10U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Empty Re: U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:28 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey there terbo! Nice to see ya'

I just read that the close down was averted.

11U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Empty Re: U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:31 am

terbo56

terbo56

Nice to see you, too Honey, and yes, it has been awhile- My best to all that are here, and hope everything is well with ALL of you!! cheers2

12U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Empty Re: U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:43 am

MartyM

MartyM

Awhile Terbo would be an understatement I think, LONG TIME NO SEE, might be more appropriate  lol!   Good to see ya   vv   So did anyone hear if averting the shutdown also averted turning over the internet to the UN ??   grrrr

13U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Empty Re: U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:47 am

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

considering who is controlling it now, I really don't see that as a horrible thing. It may be better than the  fear mongers are saying. Gee, what a concept, the fear mongers are trying to stir up fear for no reason, or rather, because they are paid to do that. there is no proof.

14U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Empty Re: U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:47 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yes... the internet is now been handed over.

ugh  bat boy bat boy bat boy

15U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Empty Re: U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:49 am

terbo56

terbo56

I have seen that they DID in fact avoid a government shut down, and the budget is good 'til December, but as far as them controlling the internet, from what I understand, that is supposedly to take place the 1st to middle of October, IF my memory serves me right- George Soros, AND the U. N. are planning the take over-

16U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Empty Re: U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:53 am

terbo56

terbo56

Congress did override Obastard's authority veto, and passed it, so the widows and families NOW have the right to sue, and I 'm thinking this will implicate the Bush's, Clintons, Soros, Davos, and the rest of everyone in government that was involved, and I hope they ALL get arrested, charged, and given the death penalty, and the can take Obama, too, for all I give rat's ass-

17U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Empty Re: U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:58 am

MartyM

MartyM

Not to mention a shitload of foreign figure heads, which we can all do without.

18U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Empty Re: U.S Government Nears ‘Shutdown’ Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:00 am

terbo56

terbo56

You got that right, Marty!!! yes cheers2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum