OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Coming Changes 2016, Collective Sanity or Reality Reset
October 2, 2016 omnipulse1 Comment

We Were Shown The Nature of Reality

I really don’t know how to put this and I hope to present what I have seen in a way that others can understand.
This kind of information was part of a “briefing” that took place during what is called the “awakening” for myself in 2010. The secret societies, the Illuminati, all the intelligence agencies, the military, all the main corporations, all the power groups, and many other kinds of intelligent beings and life-forms where there both artificial, created, and natural.
Many things were unveiled that day about my own history within the projects as well as many others.

My Role As An Asset of The Programmers

I saw the other people are who speaking about this now. I played a role that was less than my potential and was used during my lapses into lower consciousness to scare or shock others. In another aspect of other activities I underwent experimentation and energy device traumatization and then clearing and activation.

Knowledge, Ancient History, Simulation, Alternate Realities

It is possible with this technology to live lifetimes within lifetimes.
It is also possible to look into the beginnings of human civilization and see how it “emerged” literally out of the fabric of time as frequency.
It is as if we are in a large multidimensional reality generating device and those who know the frequencies and ways that this reality works through consciousness can travel to other realms, even taking an entire craft with them as a self-contained time-stream “receiving, altering, transmitting” device.
Other realities exist within this one, it is almost like the movie with Will Smith where the Intelligence/Task-Force Agent held an entire civilization of aliens within a train-station locker. One minute revelation is that they were shown how to exist as a society by the one who put them there, the agent and they all flocked to the “XXX Girls” club at the end of the scene. It has been said that some rogue groups utilized this method of colonizing other “reality-streams” (what people might call “worlds”) and basically introducing them to prostitution which became a way of life.

What Is To Come

Their most likely goal is to wait this all out until nothing else can happen but unveiling. This probably indicates that this path would be the most difficult or turbulent as everything is when it is put off until the last moment. Especially something so drastic and life-changing as the discovery of what has been ongoing in these operations for many years.
The idea is like this, to see if we are on the same page.
These operations have gone on so long that when they went outside of this time cycle to discover what was there, they discovered endless streams that appeared like a reflection of themselves and others partaking on the same journey that they were on at the time. It is as if that area of the universe, accessed by the technology or an adept’s mind, impacts or operates on a level all throughout history rather than just the entry point to the specific event in that civilizations history where that kind of technology access was obtained.
Thus when people look all the way back and see how technology has been hidden they see where it came from which is from beyond this civilizations cycle in history or time.
Each time civilization gets to a point of instability where no other options other than self-destruction and rebirth is viable, a system reset occurs and reality is shifted like a collective of active software systems networked like the internet and a “call” goes out to reset all the parameters.

The Effects During The Transitory (Acceleration, Quickening, Unveiling, Apocalypse, Ascension, Enlightenment) Phase

Those who are aware enough to see and comprehend what is happening in ‘extended-causality’ space through the mind can navigate into a relatively safe area as everything continues to shift.
Those who have not looked into reality far enough to discover or learn the main notions behind the propulsion of the soul through time and consciousness, out of body experience, or heightened states of spiritual energy, they will feel as if everything is on fire with a kind of plasma that radiates through everything and increases the “resolution” and processing power of what is happening. If these cycles are unchecked and imbalanced in the individuals mind then it stresses the mind and the consciousness of the individual may dissolve.
This is not new or exaggerated. This is what happens when the consciousness of the brain and body leaves and the pure-awareness of the spirit and the soul are what remain. If that body consciousness does not unify with the soul in life, then the life is not remembered on the soul or energetic side of existence. The soul may still be more limited than pure spirit in this model of the universe. The soul is the energy and so the energy, radiation of the universe is an overmind or universal soul. This is a debated notion.

Soul-Recycling As An Attempt To Salvage

Another interesting issue, possibly a mind blower is that this kind of ‘reset’ was foreseen for many years and so the process of taking souls and recycling humans was originally a way to maintain the process of keeping humans present on the planet until this reset would occur in which every human soul would simultaneously make the shift together, something that has not happened before.
So you see the ideas behind everything are not so clear and who is who is not going to be understood until all the details are contemplated.
Avalon Sol
“The links still work down this page if you care to take action for your own future. We told you that changes were coming soon. Now you know. There is no safe haven any longer outside of organic communities, like those we are setting up now, and there is no place other than inside those communities where Indigos will be able to serve their contracts. You have been told.
As of today, the Internet Globalization Agenda has already gone into effect and you can see for yourself that they do mean business, taking the net out of the hands of ICAAN and placing it into the hands of global leaders who can moderate every single thing you see online, according to what they want you to have access to.
I made many wonderful new friends on this profile and will miss you. To those who are still sitting on the fence, please take note, that fence-sitting will not be possible soon. You will either stand up for your rights by voting with your body through where you call “home”, or you won’t have any. For those who have yet to read THREE KINGDOMS, now is the time to scroll down this page and take a look for yourself. You can either bring your flyswatter to this nuclear war and fight, or you can simply relocate, it is your choice. Some will choose death over change. To those I ask this: “why?”

Thanks to:https://augtellez.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum