Latest topics
» MARS, a mysterious "box" is photographed by the Rover Spirit
Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 12th Updates and General News  EmptyToday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE
Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 12th Updates and General News  EmptyToday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump Vs Military–Industrial Complex
Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 12th Updates and General News  EmptyToday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who Made Ollantaytambo's Water Temple?
Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 12th Updates and General News  EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky-watcher captures two odd flashes next to the Orion Constellation
Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 12th Updates and General News  EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» How CBD Oil Can Help You Fight Insomnia
Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 12th Updates and General News  EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» 500 Scientists Sign Letter to UN: ‘There Is No Climate Emergency’
Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 12th Updates and General News  EmptyToday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arrest Of 750 Child Protesters In Hong Kong Sparks Outrage
Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 12th Updates and General News  EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - Is PG&E Causing the California Wildfires? plus MORE
Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 12th Updates and General News  EmptyToday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 12th Updates and General News  EmptyToday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for OCT 13: NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN SHEETS THANKS TO YOUR DONATIONS SUCKAS!!! AHAHAHA
Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 12th Updates and General News  EmptyYesterday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tic Tac Witnesses Kevin Day Interview
Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 12th Updates and General News  EmptyYesterday at 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Truthfulness: The Silent Act of Power
Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 12th Updates and General News  EmptyYesterday at 4:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 25% Of Americans Have ‘Never Eaten A Vegetable’, Survey Reveals WAIT... WHAT???
Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 12th Updates and General News  EmptyYesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UK mom sues Tavistock children’s clinic over ‘misleading’ and ‘experimental’ gender change treatments
Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 12th Updates and General News  EmptyYesterday at 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » DAVE SCHMIDT » Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 12th Updates and General News

Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 12th Updates and General News

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 12th Updates and General News  14711226_10206153553392580_4668788575814863687_o

sent via email to post here...

looks like Dave has caught the attention of The Honest Guys ... this should get interesting :)

Red Panda

Red Panda
How so?  Did they mention him? 

Meanwhile, Dave is now back to workshops, as the $$ he thought were here any day in the private exchange, may not be as close as he thinks.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
yeah not real sure yet what the Honest Guys are going to post. They started sending me messages a few weeks ago in response to the Zap crap and want to remain anonymous. But they said they want to help bust out these guys that are scamming. Apparently they think Dave is among those that they are calling rip off businesses.

Here is what they sent me to post this morning so I set up a forum for their messages.:
http://www.oom2.com/t41734-warrior-of-the-light-pledge

I will post as I receive them. So stay tuned :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum