OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

America Lost…I have to vent! Posted on August 22, 2012

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

America Lost…I have to vent!
Posted on August 22, 2012

www.favim.com

I was watching a program tonight called OUR AMERICA by Lisa Ling. For those outside of the USA it is about what goes on with average people in America. Tonight’s program was called “Loosing the American Dream”. It was about all of the people, six figured earners included, who not only lost their homes but their jobs and are relying on food pantries and shelters to survive. I watched and felt my eyes well up with tears over and over again. What has happened to the world I kept thinking. The longer I watched the madder I got and I suddenly had to ask myself, “Why isn’t anybody else getting mad?” These people are living hand to mouth having worked their whole lives to create a career and pay their bills and what do they have to show for their hard work now? NOTHING !!!! Where is the rage over what the dark ones have done to us? I went in to shop at the health food store yesterday and was shocked at the cost of food now. Yet another result of what the dark ones have done. They who control the weather for their benefit and profits, while our food source is decimated by drought, raising food prices on top of everything else we are dealing with. This has got to stop and I will find a way to stir up the rage come hell or high water. This cannot and will not continue on my watch?

What is wrong with everybody? Why are we not supporting those struggling to survive, why are we not reaching out and standing up for them? There by the grace of God go “US”! Yes, you and I and our friends. It could be any one of us. Wouldn’t we want someone there for us? There is no neighborhood anymore, no concern for fellow people in need, no caring outside of ourselves. I am not at all proud to call America my home right now. I can relate to barely no one any longer, I feel like I am living in the twilight zone. Where is the goodness of spirit that is supposed to reside in us all? What the hell is going on?

As I logged onto my computer to write this post I was greeted by this wee bit of news put there to further drag down the spirits of America. Once again I have to ask, where is the outrage America? This is yet another prime example of what I wrote about the other day, the difficulty of walking between the worlds, knowing the truth but living in the insane world of lies and abuse of innocent people. My heart is slammed wide open and so to see people suffer is a very difficult thing for me. What about everyone else? Isn’t anyone else finding this difficult? What the hell are we doing about it besides talking and writing about it? I am sick and tired of the silence and the excuse for this silence being mind control and Fluoride. Screw mind control, I’m not being overtaken by it, so why is everyone else? Are people no longer willing to stand up for what is right? This I find baffling indeed.

I feel very let down on so many levels, by so many people. And yes, I have faith in spirit and all that entails, I live in my heart and try to stay in a state of love, but I’ll tell you folks, I am not so mindless as to think that is all I am meant to do. I will be the first to say that I can no longer write about ‘all is as it should be, think positive’. All is NOT AS IT SHOULD BE and to continue on with this thinking, is a spiritual cop-out on our part. To do that I would be living a lie, ignoring reality and doing nothing to try to make a difference in the world. I just wish more were feeling as I do, strongly enough to set aside fear of retribution and putting themselves out there to fight for what is right. Does anything mean enough to anyone anymore to fight for? I am seriously questioning our spiritual family right now. I wonder at times if the spiritual mindset was created purposely to get a huge segment of society to not participate in resistance. As I’ve said before, it is hard at times to know the truth.

I’ve asked before and I’ll ask it again, ” is there anyone out there in contact with brilliant minds willing to brainstorm how to gather us all together to fight for what is our God-given rights? I am a great brain stormer. I will gladly add my two cents. There is something we can all get behind to move forward and say we won’t accept this any more, it just hasn’t been thought up yet. Time is fleeing by as we near 2012′s end. Can we really just turn our backs on those suffering without homes or food or warmth? Can we honestly sit here in silence and just continue to hope things will get better when the ” Shift ” happens? Enough of this deafening silence! This must end and action must explode to create change. I for one cannot sit here and write everyday about opening our hearts and being love and light and not reach out to the suffering and do something to end this insanity! If it means my no longer writing this blog so be it. I will not be a willing part of this heartless silence taking place without fighting back! What say you all?

Blessings to you all,

Visionkeeper

Thanks to:http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum