OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW 28110-77

Hey everyone,

I'll be meeting with the FBI next week.  This was my choice, so don't be all like "Ahh, they got Nick, oh no!"  

Relax, I reach out to them from time to time to pass along information.  Thanks again to the guru hunters for the information you have provided as it helps with their investigation.

Now, I can't go into specifics about what we will be discussing, and this isn't the first time we have met and it certainly won't be the last until we see people like Bruce from the Big Call and guys like Gerry McGuire from Wing it disappear.  The FBI are good guys, they are the reason why you now have this form:

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

And why you have victim assistance information:

https://www.fbi.gov/resources/victim-assistance/seeking-victim-information/seeking-victim-information-in-dinar-corp-investigation

I reached out to them regarding numerous individuals including Dan Atkinson (Checkmate) from PTR who I'm sure they will want to know a lot about considering he has made statements that the GCR had happened.

Let's not forget something about Dan Atkinson, he and Tony were involved with a fuel company before they got into the dinar, here is a screenshot:

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW Tony-renfrow-dan-atkinson-tnt-tony-checkmate

So now is your chance, if you have something you would like me to bring up when we meet next week, go ahead, reply below.
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW Nick-Giammarino-2016-Profile

Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.

Thanks to Nick at: http://www.dinardaily.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

IF ANYONE HAS INFO THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE SUCH AS BEING SCAMMED BY PRIVATE GROUPS LIKE VFI, GENERAL64, LANDA AND THE MANY OTHER CURRENCY AND HUMANITARIAN FRAUD GROUPS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE NICK AT:

So now is your chance, if you have something you would like me to bring up when we meet next week, go ahead, reply below.
Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW Nick-Giammarino-2016-Profile

Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.

Serena1

He looks like a government agent to me. the last people I'm going to go to is the FBI.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

nah Nick is a good guy. But I do understand your pov. We are all working very hard to get these fraudulent scammers stopped. Many here joined the private group cashin scams and if they want to let Nick know the info they can. Many are afraid to turn the info over to authorities for a variety of reasons.
Nick has generously offered to do the work for you if you are not into going after justice yourself. Some would rather just walk away and take the hit than put any effort into stopping these guys which is why they continue to get away with it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum