Latest topics
» HAPPY FULL MOON 420 ISHTAR WEEKEND!
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyToday at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Patterns of Lights Arising plus MORE
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Moment of “AHA”
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Notre Dame Material Analysis | UAP
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyToday at 12:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» The World is Changing
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyToday at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK SCAMATHON BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyYesterday at 9:10 pm by 4-truth

» GLITCH with the Site!
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyYesterday at 8:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» David Wilcocks FAKE Maharishi Effect
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyYesterday at 8:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 53: DRUIDS IN THE HOT ZONE ATLANTIS & THE TUATHA DE DANANN - GIGI YOUNG!
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyYesterday at 8:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: IMF’s Christine Lagarde Cryptocurrencies Shaking The System
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyYesterday at 5:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Billion Dollars Can Be Raised In 2 Days For Notre Dame While Poverty And Starvation Is Often Ignored
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyYesterday at 5:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Magical Pink Full Moon Rising Today — Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyYesterday at 5:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crystals Hold Secrets of the Akasha
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyYesterday at 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» So many in the past 72 hours nearly IMPOSSIBLE to track them all!
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyYesterday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Best Cannabis-Infused Gummy Bear Recipe
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyYesterday at 5:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Y2K-like software glitch takes down NYC communications system
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyYesterday at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China to construct a 100-km collider that will dwarf CERN’s LHC to study ‘God particle’, the Higgs boson
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyYesterday at 4:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Fake investigations Cannot Stop what is about to be unleashed plus more
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyYesterday at 4:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Man Who Knew Seth Rich – John Mark Dougan Speaks from Exile in Moscow
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lawmakers, Doctors, Attorneys and Oregon Public Oppose Secretive Bill to Force All Vaccines on Oregon Children
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyYesterday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Masonic Influence Blinding Da Goy... #WakeUpGoy
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyYesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» The RH Negative Blood Type: Jewish Kings & Queens - High Priest
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » FEEL GOOD ~ BODY & MIND » CANNABIS & NATURES MEDICINALS » Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil

Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil
October 21, 2016

Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil 3e8d1-cannaoil

David Hibbitt had been told he only had 18 months to live but now he’s looking forward to life with his new bride after being given the all clear.

The 33-year-old, from Stoke-on-Trent in Staffordshire, England, said this miraculous turn of events was down to him taking cannabis oil, which cost £50 ($80) a gram from a local dealer.
The father-of-one said:
Friends had told me about cannabis oil and I dismissed it at first. I’ve never been into drugs. I felt like the chemo was killing me and I had nothing to lose. I could not really accept I was going to die.
He had underwent gruelling sessions of chemotherapy and radiotherapy before having surgery to remove his large bowel in March 2013, which were all unsuccessful.
But after his cannabis ‘cure’ he is now looking forward to the future after tying the knot with his partner of six years Heather Martin, 26, at a registry office earlier today.
Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil Ec446-cannaman

David Hibbitt at home with his wife.

Cancer Research UK said it was aware of patients using cannabis extracts to treat themselves but there was ‘no good evidence’ from clinical trials to prove it was safe and effective.
The charity supports clinical trials into the use of the drug and a synthetic cannabinoid to treat cancer.
If you enjoyed reading this article and want to see more like this one, we’d be humbled if you would help us spread the word and share it with your friends and family. Join us in our quest to promote free, useful information to all!

Thanks to: https://whynocure.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum