OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) Jerzy511

POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 23-Oct-2016 22:46:04
In Response To: POOFness for JUNE 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: IMAGINE
Date: Sun, October 23, 2016 10:38 pm

IMAGINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_YXSHkAahE

POOF SAID

You can make peace with the negativity that you carry as an attitude of being impatient, not willing to place your focus on the obvious needed last push to get over the hump. So without that, we continue to see the same old, same old, same old humdrum, wait wait wait and wait some more. How much more clearly can we say it: this is a Collective Effort and you are part of that, not the other guy but you.

Do drastic things where the flow of funds is concerned. You do not want to hear this and we know that but it is the law right now. Just be assured that you are still being watched over and the times are rocky and rocking, both.

There is a need to have everyone involved to do their part and we mean that!!! Every one has a hand in this as has been said a bazillion times. The focus has to be on what you know can happen and that is to SEE and to FEEL the whole thing resolving by dissolving the muck and resistance.

Make an effort to hold the space for this to be over.

If all of you would do that, you’d make a huge difference in the outcome of your awaited freedom. It only takes 3% of you to effect the needed change…P...

SUSAN SAYS

The urgent cry for completion of all of the anticipated programs and exchanges is clearly heard and written about on a 24 hour basis. Certainly the frustration level accelerates daily with no clear finality and continued disappointments. Poof's suggestion of the practice of visualization has been a proven tool utilized for centuries. It is time for all that are reading this newsletter to take personal responsibility in creating your own reality for success. I know that there are many of you that have included this in your daily practices from time to time. Please allow this to serve as a reminder to continue. For those that haven't had much experience in this practice the link below can be of great assistance to help assist in our much awaited freedom. Please go to: www.learnmindpower.com › Using Mind Power……..

My Sunday Mantra Continues….When you see the RV 800#s know that the delivery trucks are on the way to your address to present you with your invitations to activate your PPP's . Many Blessings, Susan

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

SMALL UPDATE IN REGARD THE FAMOUS PURPLE FLYING PIGS. I HEARD FROM A TRUSTED INTELLIGENCE SOURCE (BANKER BOB) THAT THE MATRIX WEALTH IS ABOUT TO BE DISTRIBUTED AND THAT STARTS IN A FEW MORE DAYS.

POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) Yeah_right-53108

THE RECENT FLURRY OF INCREDIBLY PRECISE TIMINGS OF WHEN JOE WILL GO AND GET THE CODES, AND JACK IS GOING TO MOVE SOME GOLD, AND FRED IS GOING TO SIGN ON THE BOTTOM LINE ARE ALL FASCINATING AND WILL MAKE GOOD READING, BUT…DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR DAY JOB.

IT WILL HAPPEN BUT IF YOU JUST GIVE UP ON INCOME AND RELY ON WHAT WILL HAPPEN, THINK TWICE. LET’S EXAMINE THIS A BIT. SO THE RELEASES COME, AND MONEY IS LET LOOSE IN THE SYSTEM. OK, SO FAR SO GOOD AS THE ECONOMIES WILL TAKE A BIG SIGH OF RELIEF AS THE STIMULUS TAKES EFFECT. BUT WHAT ABOUT PERSONAL INCOME? SO YOU HOLD SOME BONDS OR SOME CURRENCY. REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF PACKAGES IN WITH THE COMPENSATORS AND REDEEMERS., AND IT WILL TAKE A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF TIME TO GET YOUR PACKAGE DONE.

WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU DO NOT HAVE INCOME WHILE YOU ARE WAITING FOR YOUR TURN TO COME UP?

MAKE UP A FAKE ORG AND INTERNET PANHANDLE LIKE YOU JERZY???

POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) 52045-wink--gif-Ea6D

YOUR FAMILY WILL STARVE AND THINK YOU SMELL. DO NOT GIVE UP THE DAY JOB.

LOOK AT US. WE HAVE BEEN AWAITING OUR RELEASE FOR MANY MONTHS NOW. AT ALMOST EVERY STEP, WE HAD TO DEAL WITH CORRUPTION IN THE BANKS, MAJOR COMPLIANCE ISSUES, HOLIDAYS, AND WEATHER AND WE DO NOT RELY ON CURRENCY OR BONDS. IT IS NOT AN EASY TASK I’M AFRAID. YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE DONE THIS WORK ON A HEARTBEAT AND A PRAYER AND WERE FORCED TO ASK FOR HELP WHEN THINGS LOOKED DIRE BECAUSE WE HAVE NO INCOME DOING THIS WORK. DO NOT GIVE UP THE DAY JOB.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET ONE JERZY!!!

POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) Yes-Yes-Yes-Wrestler-Cheer-On-WWE-Gif

I HAVE REPORTED ACCURATELY AND FAITHFULLY WHAT INFORMATION I COULD GIVE OUT, AND MOST OF IT WAS TO DO WITH OUR RELEASE WITH THE TRUST. EVEN AT THIS LEVEL, AND ACTUALLY BECAUSE OF THIS LEVEL, IT TOOK WAY LONGER TO GET SOME TRILLIONS RELEASED PROPERLY (THAT IS NOT EASY), AND LONGER STILL TO GET THE REQUISITE APPROVALS AND MECHANISMS INTO PLACE TO GET ‘ER DONE. THE ROADBLOCKS WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED HAVE HURT ALL OF US GREATLY, AND ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT ARE ON THE CRITICAL LIST.

POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) Giphy

THANKS TO YOUR HELP, WE HAVE MANAGED TO KEEP A SEMBLANCE OF STABILITY WITHIN OUR RANKS AND KEEP IT ALL TOGETHER SO WE CAN HIT THE GROUND RUNNING WHEN THE FUNDS GET HERE. EVEN THE WAIT WAS FILLED WITH THE EXPECTED “HEY, WHERE’S THE MONEY YOU PROMISED” THAT REALLY DID NOT HELP. EXPLAINING THE DETAILS OF THE DELAY WOULD HAVE BEEN EASY, BUT GIVEN DETAILS, THE OTHER SIDE COULD FIGURE OUT THE REST OF WHAT WE WERE DOING SO SADLY, WE COULD NOT SAY TOO MUCH OTHER THAN “COMPLIANCE ISSUES” OR “CORRUPTION” OR WHATEVER WAS THE ROOT CAUSE INSTEAD OF DETAILS. SECURITY CONCERNS ARE STILL HIGH ON THE LIST OF THINGS TO BE MINDFUL OF.

POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) GIF-yeah-right-GIF

HOWEVER, HAVING SAID ALL THAT, WE ARE ABOUT TO START MOVING FORWARD IN A VERY BIG WAY. OVER THE LAST SEVERAL DAYS, I HAVE BEEN ON CERTAIN CONFERENCE CALLS THAT GIVE ME GOOD CONFIDENCE WE HAVE ARRIVED. THE FED HAS PROVIDED THE FINAL PIECES OF THE PUZZLE IN THE RELEASE, AND BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF THIS RELEASE, THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY HAPPY TO GIVE A HELPING HAND AND MAKE IT SO.

THIS MEANS THE RECONSTRUCTION OF THE USA. IT ALSO MEANS THE RECONSTRUCTION OF THE REST OF THE WORLD, AND GUESS WHAT…THE SAME ENTITY THAT WAS PUT IN PLACE IN 1913 TO SCREW THE PUBLIC OUT OF AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT KILLING THE DONOR, IS NOW DOING STUFF THAT WILL ACTUALLY HELP OUR HUMANITY. IS IT CABAL RUN? IT USED TO BE. THERE HAVE BEEN CHANGES. THE FED IS ACTUALLY QUITE SAVVY AS TO WHAT THEIR ROLE IS HERE, AND IT IS A MAJOR ONE DESTINED TO HELP HUMANITY.

REMEMBER I SAID THERE IS MUCH MORE MONEY TO BE MADE IN PEACE RATHER THAN WAR? WELL, THAT STATEMENT IS TRUE…TO A LARGE EXTENT. IN WAR, THE ECONOMIES THRIVE ON THE MUNITION AND PHARMACEUTICAL MARKETS. KILLING IS BIG BUSINESS, AND EXTREMELY PROFITABLE. BUT IT IS FINITE, AND WITHOUT A CONSTANT STREAM OF WAR THEY CAN NOT MAKE THE KINDS OF MONEY THEY WOULD LIKE TO.

IN PEACE, THE RELEASE OF THE WEALTH OF HUMANITY WILL GO TO WORK AND CREATE SO MANY JOBS AND ANCILLARY ECONOMIC REVENUE STREAMS THAT EVERYBODY WILL BENEFIT, AND MORE SO THAN IN A WAR SETTING. THE WEALTH WILL BE DISTRIBUTED INSTEAD OF REMAINING IN A SMALL BUNCH OF HANDS. THE CABAL HAD TO BE TAKEN OUT OF THE PICTURE THOUGH FOR THIS SCENARIO TO WORK.

YOU HAVE HEARD MANY SNIPPETS OUT THERE AS TO THE TAKE-OUT OF THE CABAL, AND THAT PART IS TRUE. THEY ARE STILL BEING ARRESTED HERE AND THERE, BUT FOR THE MOST PART, THOSE GUYS ARE EITHER OUT OF THE PICTURE, OR HAVE GONE TO GROUND AND HAD THEIR ACTIVITIES CURTAILED. THIS IS ALL GOOD.

NOT ALL THE CROOKS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED... YOU ARE STILL FREE TO FRAUD!!

I HAVE HAD A FEW TALKS WITH THE CHINA ROYALS AND THE EUROPE SIDE ALMOST EVERY DAY. BOTH ARE CONVERGING AT A SPECIFIC POINT RIGHT NOW IN THIS WHOLE MATRIX, AND THE RESULTS ARE EARTH SHAKING. THE AMOUNTS OF FUNDS THAT ARE BEING RELEASED INTO THE WORLD ARE STAGGERING. REMEMBER THAT GRANDFATHER’S SMALLEST ACCOUNT HAS 52 ZEROS IN IT. A TRULY STUPID NUMBER AS IT BECOMES INCOMPREHENSIBLE AFTER THAT TRILLION OR QUADRILLION MARK. TRY WRAPPING YOUR HEAD AROUND AN OCTODECILLION NEVER MIND AN QUINQUAGINTILLION. THAT’S LIKE ASKING YOU TO COUNT THE STARS ON A CLEAR STARRY NIGHT WITH HUBBLE. GOOD LUCK.

YOU WILL ALSO HAVE NOTICED THAT I AM NOT GIVING OUT DATES OR TIMINGS FOR THE RV, RESET, GESARA, OR ANYTHING THAT SMACKS OF THE GLOBAL EFFORTS UNDERWAY. DO I REALLY NEED TO? I DON’T THINK SO AS MANY OTHERS OUT THERE ARE DOING A BANG-UP JOB OF THAT SO WHY COMPETE? BESIDES, THEIR INFORMATION IS A BIT OUT OF WHACK, AND I WILL NOT ADD TO THE CONFUSION AND LEAVE THIS WHOLE MATTER ALONE.

WHY STOP NOW? YOU HAVE BEEN PUTTING OUT BULLSHIT FOR YEARS!!!!

ALL I KNOW IS THAT IT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN AND IT WILL NOT BE AS SOME EXPECT. WHEN? REAL SOON. IN OUR CASE, THIS WEEK BUT THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE RESET PROCESS.

CERTAINLY WE CAN EXPECT MANY THINGS TO HAPPEN BEFORE THE ELECTIONS IN THE US, AND MANY MORE AFTERWARDS DEPENDING ON WHO GETS IN. IF TRUMP (RYAN) MAKE IT IN, WE WILL SEE A MAJOR SHIFT HAPPEN THAT WILL BE VERY VERY GOOD FOR THE USA AS THE RECONSTRUCTION WILL COME FULL FORCE. IF THE TARGET OF THE BACONATOR GETS IN AS PRESIDENT, THEN WE WILL HAVE A CONSIDERABLY MORE DIFFICULT TIME GETTING THE PROJECT SIDE UNDERWAY IN THE USA, BUT WE WILL DO IT REGARDLESS AS THAT TERM WOULD LAST JUST 4 YEARS OR MUCH MUCH LESS (NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK).

POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) Tumblr_m44xssSoJp1qjgyuwo1_500

I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BOYS AND GIRLS IN THE ARMED SERVICES DOING THE RIGHT THING FOR THE COUNTRY AND WORK WITH THE PUBLIC GETTING THE ORIGINAL CONSTITUTION IN FORCE AND EFFECT AGAIN. THIS IS WHERE DUNFORD WILL SHINE.

THE TIMING FOR THE MATRIX FUNDS TO TRICKLE DOWN TO THE AVERAGE JOE CAN BE MEASURED IN MONTHS I THINK. IT WILL NOT BE FAST, BUT IT WILL BE STEADY. EFFORTS ARE UNDERWAY TO PAVE THE WAY FOR QUICK MAINSTREAM RELEASE, BUT IT WILL STILL TAKE TIME TO GET INTO PEOPLE’S HANDS, HENCE WHY I SAY NOT TO GIVE UP THE DAY JOB.

BUT, OUR ORGANIZATION AND A FEW LIKE US THAT WILL BE COMING OUT TO THE PUBLIC EYE LIKE US, WILL BE STARTING THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL. THE FIRST TRICKLE OF INFRASTRUCTURE BUILDING FUNDS ARE ARRIVING NOW IN THE NEXT DAYS, AND I APOLOGIZE TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE CALLED OUR EFFORTS SCAM AND FRAUD AS THERE WILL NO LONGER BE ANY GROUNDS FOR SUCH LUDICROUS OBSERVATIONS.

BY ABOUT WEDNESDAY, THE FIRST BITS WILL ARRIVE TO GET OFFICE INFRASTRUCTURE SET UP WITH OUR OWN SERVERS, AND YOUR BASIC OFFICE DESK, LIGHTBULB AND TELEPHONE LINE. BY NEXT WEEK, IT MAY BE POSSIBLE TO GET SOME MORE RELIEF FUNDS READY FOR MORE CRITICAL CASES (WE EXPECT MANY) THROUGH THE SPECIAL FOUNDATION THAT IS BEING SET UP FOR THIS PURPOSE BUT THAT IN ITSELF WILL TAKE A BIT OF TIME, SO DO NOT COUNT ON IT UNTIL I MAKE THAT ANNOUNCEMENT BUT WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO GET IT UP AND RUNNING AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT I WOULD LOVE TO TALK ABOUT IN RESPECT OF DETAILS. THEY ARE FASCINATING AND QUITE INFORMATIVE, BUT AGAIN THE SECURITY CONCERNS ARE THERE AND I HAVE TO BE MINDFUL OF THEM. OTHERWISE LIVES CAN BE LOST DUE TO INDISCRETION.

SO IT IS ALMOST TIME FOR OUR EFFORTS TO BECOME EFFECTIVE AS WE START THIS MASSIVE UNDERTAKING, AND I JUST HOPE WE HAVE ENOUGH GOOD PEOPLE TO TAKE THIS FORWARD IN THE FASTEST WAY POSSIBLE. THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE COME FORWARD AND SUBMITTED RESUMES ARE SO WELCOME TO THIS EFFORT AS YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD, BUT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT PEOPLE, YOU HAVE NOTHING. THANK YOU FOR APPLYING. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED VERY SOON.

BIG HUGS AND GOD BLESS. TALK SOON AND WEDNESDAY WILL BE A VERY IMPORTANT DAY FOR ALL OF US.

IN CLEARHEADED GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) Th?id=OIP.M04af25f556945d498e6dc276c3410d0bo0&pid=15

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
OCTOBER 23, 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) Th?id=OIP.M8185418563e221d40cd14337b2166845o0&pid=15

CONTRIBUTIONS
Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Do remember to click friends and family. We're still struggling to keep food on many families tables and the medical needs handled. Much thanks…

Blessings, S

Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

erwing

Realmente, tenemos un Padre inmensamente rico. Entonces,  todos tenemos derecho a sentarnos a la mesa.  Los pocos que monopolizaron el bienestar de todos, pasarán. El tiempo alcance, para suavizar la esclavitud.

We really have an immensely rich dad. So we all have the right to sit at the table. The few who monopolized the welfare of all, will. The time range to soften slavery.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well said erwing!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed) Th?id=OIP.Maa8bfc56e4a22a175419d1fca4bcc5b1o2&pid=15

IN JERZY'S CASE THE BLUNT INSTRUMENT IS HIS 2 TO 5 TIMES PER WEEK PULL ON HEART STRINGS WITH NEVER ONE SINGLE PROVABLE STORY TO GET THE KINDHEARTED TO SEND THEIR UNTRACEABLE DONATIONS TO HIM.

Help is needed right in your own town! Donating your money or time to local animal or homeless shelters, senior or youth facilities and food pantries is how you can actually know where your money is going and whom it is helping! You will also receive a tax receipt that you can use in your filings! Unlike when you donate to internet panhandlers.

erwing

shy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum