OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown”

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown”

Posted on 2016/10/24 by kauilapele
Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown” Benjamin_fulford_in_canoe_123New weekly report from Ben. Wow… extremely fascinating news. I don’t know about anyone else, but I am holding Benjamin (and the planet) strongly in the Light at this time.
“There is serious fighting going on as 43 different national militaries begin a coordinated take-down of the Khazarian mafia, Pentagon sources say. Meanwhile, a source in one of the families that owns the Federal Reserve Board says that all fund “blockages we are experiencing in the USA are due to the Bush/Clinton & Rothchilds & Rockefeller crime families. We were told that they issued a firm threat that the ‘entire family’ would be killed of ANYONE who releases or receives any of the RV, redemption bonds or currency exchanges funds.”
“The fight is also getting personal for this writer. This morning 9 goons from the Tokyo Tax office burst into my home and began seizing property. They work for Yuriko Koike, the Tokyo Governor and Khazarian mafia stooge who was fraudulently elected recently… Gangsters from both factions of the Yamaguchi Gumi yakuza syndicate have also informed me that Rothschild Japan agent Michael Greenberg is trying to hire hitmen to have me killed… The reason for this is because this blog has exposed the Khazarian mafia’s crimes, especially their privately owned central bank fraud scheme.
“There have also been at least 3 honey traps (beautiful women who unnaturally try to make themselves available to me) sent my way in the past week. Other honest journalists and whistleblowers are experiencing similar things and the best advice is to avoid regular hang outs and new friends until this all blows over, presumably by November 8th.
“The battle is expected to intensify over the coming two weeks as the US Presidential election approaches.
“…Pentagon sources keep saying it will be none of the above. Head of US Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joseph Dunford met with Korean and Japanese top military brass on October 14th and the military chiefs of 43 nations on October 17th to discuss “the final takedown of the cabal on all continents,” Pentagon sources says… “The Cabal sealed their fate with multiple assassination attempts on Dunford, which in turn sped up mass arrests”
—————————————————————————
Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown
Posted by benjamin, October 24, 2016
There is serious fighting going on as 43 different national militaries begin a coordinated take-down of the Khazarian mafia, Pentagon sources say. Meanwhile, a source in one of the families that owns the Federal Reserve Board says that all fund “blockages we are experiencing in the USA are due to the Bush/Clinton & Rothchilds & Rockefeller crime families. We were told that they issued a firm threat that the ‘entire family’ would be killed of ANYONE who releases or receives any of the RV, redemption bonds or currency exchanges funds.”

The fight is also getting personal for this writer. This morning 9 goons from the Tokyo Tax office burst into my home and began seizing property. They work for Yuriko Koike, the Tokyo Governor and Khazarian mafia stooge who was fraudulently elected recently. All the money in my bank accounts, including that earned from this blog, has also been seized. Anybody with even a remote connection to me is being subjected to similar harassment including whistleblowing lawyers having their law licenses revoked. Gangsters from both factions of the Yamaguchi Gumi yakuza syndicate have also informed me that Rothschild Japan agent Michael Greenberg is trying to hire hitmen to have me killed. My webmaster has also been hit with a cancer causing poison by these same murderous gangsters.
The reason for this is because this blog has exposed the Khazarian mafia’s crimes, especially their privately owned central bank fraud scheme.
There have also been at least 3 honey traps (beautiful women who unnaturally try to make themselves available to me) sent my way in the past week. Other honest journalists and whistleblowers are experiencing similar things and the best advice is to avoid regular hang outs and new friends until this all blows over, presumably by November 8th.
The battle is expected to intensify over the coming two weeks as the US Presidential election approaches. Here NSA and other agency whistleblowers have revealed that Hillary Clinton (or whatever look-alike or clone who is pretending to be her) reports to Evelyn de Rothschild. Donald Trump, for his part, reports to Israeli gangster Roy Cohen, according to CIA and NSA sources. “I would rather have the Israeli Mafia in power than the Bush/Clinton/Rockefeller crime family,” was how one (Jewish) CIA source described the Presidential election battle.
In either case, the fact the US government is threatening to arrest Russian diplomats if they try to verify the upcoming election is free and fair is a clear indication the whole election campaign is a giant fraud.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3861504/U-S-government-denies-Russia-s-request-monitor-American-polling-places-Election-Day-Oklahoma-Louisiana-Texas.html
In any case, Pentagon sources keep saying it will be none of the above. Head of US Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joseph Dunford met with Korean and Japanese top military brass on October 14th and the military chiefs of 43 nations on October 17th to discuss “the final takedown of the cabal on all continents,” Pentagon sources says. This is how Pentagon sources describe the situation: “The Cabal sealed their fate with multiple assassination attempts on Dunford, which in turn sped up mass arrests, extrajudicials, GCR [Global Currency Reset] and a new financial system based on…

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

bs4ever

bs4ever

Personally I don't believe a word of anything regarding Dunford/New Republic/RV/NESERA or anything else related within.

Dunford has been quoted as being the holder of a number of offices all to do with all these esoteric nice to happen events. There is no evidence of any of it.

There is evidence he is backing the insane lunatics pushing for a needless war with Russia

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yep!!!

I want PROOF! There is none. I want PROOF that elite are arrested. There is none. I want {PROOF that the Republic is in place. There will be none. And as usual... I would be very happy to be incorrect!

topspin2

I agree with you both.......Its business as usual.......

erwing

Los compañeros deben tener paciencia,. La situación es delicada y no es dominio popular. En su dia  seran actualizados y sus dudas , claras. todo terminará de la mejor manera posible. Somos valiosos.

Jaguar-2016

Anybody with even a remote connection to me is being subjected to similar harassment including whistleblowing lawyers having their law licenses revoked. Gangsters from both factions of the Yamaguchi Gumi yakuza syndicate have also informed me that Rothschild Japan agent Michael Greenberg is trying to hire hitmen to have me killed. My webmaster has also been hit with a cancer causing poison by these same murderous gangsters.

Isn't this buffoon's name also a Greenberg? Leon Greenberg? LMAO! What a BS spinning CONMAN!

Jaguar-2016

Simple fact. The ELITE don't get arrested because they are deeply involved in writing the laws that protect them forever. If something changes, they easily change the laws to suit their new situation. If this guy had ANY connection with even a remotest possible soldier of the Elite, in any way, he wouldn't come up with "Japanese authorities raided my property here" (Yeah right, a single bed Motel room). Just like the loonies who are often seen at the Burning Man Festival every year, comes out to say "I saw a UFO take over the night's sky" by simply looking at a distant headlights of an airplane or even a far away Lamp Post, this man would make up the MOST outrageous of stories about the Rockefellers, Rothschild-Empire etc. He has NO idea how rich they are, how powerful they are and how well protected they are. I have been watching this guy's videos for almost 4-5 years now and every time he comes up with this same BS, his credibility sinks worse than Alex Jones and David Icke kind of folks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum