OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington On September 10, 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE Marysville%252C%2BWashington%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2BClinton%252C%2Bobama%252C%2BUnited%2BNations%252C%2BCIA%252C%2Bfrance%252C%2Borb%252C%2Busaf%252C%2Bdisclosure%252C%2Bpluto%252C%2Bspace%252C%2Bsky%252C%2Bhunter%252C%2Bproject%2BAurora1

UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE Marysville%252C%2BWashington%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2BClinton%252C%2Bobama%252C%2BUnited%2BNations%252C%2BCIA%252C%2Biphone%2B7%252C%2Borb%252C%2Busaf%252C%2Bdisclosure%252C%2Bpluto%252C%2Bspace%252C%2Bsky%252C%2Bhunter%252C%2Bproject%2BAurora2

Date of sighting: September 10, 2016
Location of sighting: Marysville, Washington, USA
Source: MUFON #79072

These types of UFOs will mimic stars in the sky at night, but then after 10-30 minutes, they will move away. Thats what happened here, and they have been observed over all countries around the world, but usually not this early in the day. 

This particular orb seems to have been there to look at the contrail pollution, the jet trail is seen at the end of the video. We assume Earth has always been ours, but it may belong to a much older species and they may be constantly gathering data to assess the damage that humanity causes. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states:
Wife and I were out back sitting in our yard. As I sat I just so happened to look up. The sky was blue and cloudless. As I looked up I saw what at first I thought might be a satelite but quickly realized it had lights of changing color and movement. I then thought it might be an approaching plane with its lights on. All this time my wife was also observing the object. I have video of it. We observed this for almost 15 minutes 10 of which the object did not move it's position in the sky...

https://youtu.be/gcmg6EJrX2k

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Group of orange UFOs Move over Surf City, North Carolina On Aug 27, 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE North%2BCarolina%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2BClinton%252C%2Bobama%252C%2BUnited%2BNations%252C%2BCIA%252C%2Bfrance%252C%2Borb%252C%2Busaf%252C%2Bdisclosure%252C%2Bpluto%252C%2Bspace%252C%2Bsky%252C%2Bhunter%252C%2Bproject%2BAurora%252C%2B4

Date of sighting: Aug 27, 2016
Location of sighting: Surf City, North Carolina, USA
Source: MUFON #79137

The UFOs in this video attempts to move into formation as they first make a triangle and then a rectangle. This denotes intelligence. Had they been Chinese lanterns, they would be flying one by one in a long line in the sky. I don't see that here. Also Chinese lanterns die in 2-4 minutes. The fact the eyewitness says they stopped above his home for 20+ seconds shows that these were intelligently controlled craft. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states:
My wife and I were sitting out on our deck around 11PM on August 27, 2016. We noticed a group of orange, glowing orbs from the northeast about 10 feet above the house across the street. They floated slowly and silently towards our direction. We noticed them because we were seated facing north, so you couldn't miss them unless you were asleep. We both observed these object with a skeptics eye at first, but it was unlike anything we had ever seen before. They made absolutely no noise. There was no frame to them (like a Chinese lantern). We saw them from the side and from directly underneath. I rushed into the house, grabbed my camera and told my daughter to come see these objects. I exited our deck into the front yard and started filming. There was 5 of them. They were hovering just above the power lines. The objects were in a line, one behind the other. As they reached our house they moved into a circular formation. They hovered above our house for about 20-30 seconds before going back into a linear formation and moving on towards the southwest. My wife then noticed that a sixth orb was hovering just 5 or so feet above our house as if it was curious of us. That's when my dog started to bark at the object. It hovered over us for about 10 seconds before joining the other 5 orbs. As they all floated away in the distance, they seemed to just disappeared. There was no wind. There was no noise. They were always at least 15-40 feet away from us until they finally floated off and disappeared in the distance.

https://youtu.be/wizg1PSvJug

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

AMAZING ALIEN CRAFT PHOTOS FROM FRANCE

Posted on October 24, 2016

UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE 10-23-16-NOGENT-FRANCE-MUFON-PIC-3-1024x780
AMAZING ALIEN CRAFT PHOTOS FROM FRANCE
OCTOBER 23, 2016   ………..  NOGENT FRANCE
Good evening, I write you because yesterday, I witnessed a strange phenomenon. It was around 2:00am and we are 4 people to have seen that. I was with a friend and her parents. We saw 2 bright balls which followed each other, quickly moved forward before disappearing in the sky. Then 8-10 seconds after an other one appeared, according to the same way. Then 15 seconds later an other one arrived, it was different. He looked like a transparent bubble. The night was clear, there were no clouds. 4 UFO followed the same trajectory and disappeared in the sky. They were fast and there was no noise of engine. Or was very strange and it doesn’t look like a planes or others. Please find the attached pictures. Sorry for the bad quality. Hope you can do something with that… Kind regards
 UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE 10-23-16-NOGENT-FRANCE-MUFON-PIC-1UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE 10-23-16-NOGENT-FRANCE-MUFON-PIC-2.
KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS AND NEWS
WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORG
WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG
THANKS TO WWW.MUFON.COM CASE FILES

Thanks to: http://worldufophotosandnews.org

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE Sddefault

https://youtu.be/bmhmVZ8235Y

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz