OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Fringe Begins EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Fringe Begins EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Fringe Begins EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Fringe Begins EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Fringe Begins EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Fringe Begins EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Fringe Begins EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Fringe Begins EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Fringe Begins EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Fringe Begins EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Fringe Begins EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Fringe Begins EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Fringe Begins EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Fringe Begins EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Fringe Begins EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Fringe Begins EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Fringe Begins EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Fringe Begins EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Fringe Begins EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Fringe Begins EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
The Fringe Begins EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
The Fringe Begins EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fringe Begins

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Fringe Begins Empty The Fringe Begins Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:23 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Fringe Begins – Lucifer Rebellion, Atlantis, Artificial Time Autopoiesis
October 26, 2016 omnipulse

The goal is to unlock our genetic memory, release trauma, and gain access to the knowledge that we have been here before, throughout many cycles of experience and growth or expansion.
This is the far end of the “fringe”. These are the explanations that I try to convert into more technically applicable ideas for those who do not yet see the larger picture of the energetic consciousness construct that is the universe.
Most of the information on this site is the far end of the explanations that were given. There are conservative explanations that people are given and the more one continues looking for the truth, the more and more dramatic and outlandish the explanations become until one is uncovering one plan after another to subvert the human race and literally convert this civilization into a mind and soul prison system where the energy of emotions and consciousness is used to feed inorganic devices and “foreign” or sub-primary timeline races of beings. Meaning these are races that exist in timelines only when they operate through a hyperspacial bridge to interact with a previous species and insert themselves through some kind of distortion of the original civilization.
This is part of what I’ve been trying to explain to everyone, in more or less terms and it comes down to the way the control systems interact with the energy of the mind and body and how the planetary body or lifeforce contains it’s own auric or energetic field of consciousness and how this is literally accessed directly through advanced technology.
I am wary of sharing information that talks about “savior” races, yet the experience of the ‘higher self’ essentially fits into the concept. The strange part is that the ‘lower/negative entity’ explanation is basically a genetically or spiritually degraded ‘lower self’ or simply a quantum potential that only exists through the previously described creationary/eschatological paradox of autopoiesis through technologically introduced manipulation of a younger race.

How we actually come into existence is the big paradox, regardless of the spiritual degradation or refinement. Even with the lowest possible outcomes of a forced and restricted existence, the barrier between the time fields are bridged and we get what this writer calls “phantom timelines” or what I call artificial timelines.
So if this is what happens when the energy degrades, then it is most likely possible that when the general trend is towards a positive resolve the same kind of paradoxical time-bridging possibilities can occur yet with a version of ourselves or a more advanced race that is capable of assisting people in the process of clearing the genetic traumatization that relates to the fall of man, the etheric implants that I have described in interviews and posts, and the mind-soul controlling aspects of what has been called the “9 veils”. All of this relates to a larger view of the universe and a much more complex understanding of the human being as a complex of physical biology, subtle or refined conscious energies and pure awareness.

The Lucifer Rebellion

This was explained as relating to “Atlantis” and the fall of man. This writer does a good job of explaining and from my briefings I recognize the format and how this individual was introduced in order to assist in the unveiling process.
Whether this will result in the “1000” years of peace, I do not know. I do not that artificial timelines are collapsing as well as on the verge of solidifying and permanently damaging the psyche of this species, genetically, which would influence all of creation. I know this information can act as an ‘anchor’ point for these events to play out, but what we see happening now is a kind of energetic vampiring of the human species and so this can be explained by certain information which describes how this occurs with the energy bodies and the mind control technology.
One can put the puzzle pieces together and get a larger picture of what’s happening by seeing that people are not complaining about a ‘system’ that is political or social in nature, it is a mind construct that has been artificially inserted into this realm through implants and energetic weaponry that targets the spiritual energy of the human being as well as the living planetary sphere, the morphogenic or ‘soul field’ of Earth.
The way it was shown and described through operations was that Earth cycles through the various timelines and at one or more layers there is a ‘revival’ timeline where this kind of AI/foreign intelligence overlay was overcome by organic, spiritual expansion and that this is the timeline that we merge with in order to resolve the situation.
I must reveal that there are teams who have been assisting and protecting humanity in all of this and that people still must clear their energy and their consciousness of these parasites but that there is a timeline where humanity has overcome these issues, as well as one where none of this ever happened and they have the most healing capacity but not the highest ability to directly connect to and interact with the civilization here. There will be much disinformation and ‘pretending’ to be the ones who we are waiting for and so it is often said that “we are the one’s we’ve been waiting for”, that way the savior programs do not work through the vulnerabilities and insecurities of individuals looking for someone else to do the work for them.
It is, however, as simple as making the choice to begin healing and uplifting energies and seeing this existence as a kind of universal or even cosmic journey to know the self and the universe.
http://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Luciferian_Rebellion
Note: If I didn’t have personal, direct experience with this information, I would not be sharing it.
This may help others integrate the “far end” of the spectrum of the explanations of events through frequencies of consciousness, energy transformations and complexes, healing and genetic activation, into the physical plane, daily life and what is going on ‘down here’ in what we have been led to believe is the “physical human perspective” but is actually multiple layers of wool pulled over the spiritual eyes.
I know this will confuse some and possibly be at odds with physical interactions, secret projects, space programs, or other topics but this kind of information is part of the spiritual counterparts to the events that we see playing out on the physical plane.
This also leads into the concepts that the physical plane is a kind of projection in time and that the pure energy awareness where everything is actually being experienced has no location but a band of frequencies in hyperspace or simply even “higher space”.
This is the same as saying the consciousness we hold is not in the body, but existing in and around the body as electromagnetic light or etheric plasma fields. We think we are the body, we are in a way plugged into the body.
It is the same with the universe, we think we are the physical plane but that is just one aspect of existence which is actually motivated by higher dimensional fields or pure awareness.
Note: If I didn’t have personal, direct experience with this information, I would not be sharing it.
This may help others integrate the “far end” of the spectrum of the explanations of events through frequencies of consciousness, energy transformations and complexes, healing and genetic activation, into the physical plane, daily life and what is going on ‘down here’ in what we have been led to believe is the “physical human perspective” but is actually multiple layers of wool pulled over the spiritual eyes.
I know this will confuse some and possibly be at odds with physical interactions, secret projects, space programs, or other topics but this kind of information is part of the spiritual counterparts to the events that we see playing out on the physical plane.
This also leads into the concepts that the physical plane is a kind of projection in time and that the pure energy awareness where everything is actually being experienced has no location but a band of frequencies in hyperspace or simply even “higher space”.
This is the same as saying the consciousness we hold is not in the body, but existing in and around the body as electromagnetic light or etheric plasma fields. We think we are the body, we are in a way plugged into the body.
It is the same with the universe, we think we are the physical plane but that is just one aspect of existence which is actually motivated by higher dimensional fields or pure awareness.

Thanks to: https://augtellez.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum