Latest topics
»  Let’s lay the blame for plastic where it belongs
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Coming Techno Apocalypse
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» WOKE IRRATIONALITY IS UNDERMINING CIVILIZATION
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» With WikiLeaks, Julian Assange did what all journalists should aspire to do
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyToday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19 UPDATES : S.KOREA CORONAVIRUS CASES SOAR BY 70% plus MORE
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ INCREDIBLE UFO FOOTAGE CAPTURED OVER WALKDEN, MANCHESTER plus MORE
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyToday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hidden Underground Area 51 Base Entrances Discovered in Mountains
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIT develops asteroid strike 'decision map'
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Firm in new bid to remove Titanic artifacts
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyToday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Sky Epiphany** Signs the PlanetX/Nibiru System is looming close plus MORE
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyToday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bring the Storm. by Anna Von Reitz
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Are THEY Going To COVER IT ALL UP? plus more
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Consciousness Cannot Have Evolved
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombay Blood Group: The Real Universal Donor
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Parentectomy’, The State-Driven Campaign to Remove Parents’ Rights
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

»  ‘Xi Jinping, Trump and Putin Are on the Same Team’
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Feldman Says Netflix Rejected His Documentary for Being “Too Dangerous”
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyToday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Hopkinsville Creatures: What On Earth Were They? Richard Dolan
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyYesterday at 6:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solar Nebula Hypothesis Ready for History's Dustbin?
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Lot Going on at the ISS
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » NEW CAGE WOO SLINGERS, UFO & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » RAMBLERNASH - THE GURU HUNTER » Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard

Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard Wingit10
Click  the link below to go to the video page.

http://dinarrvnews.net/iqd-calls-open-mic/wingit/

Wow, what can I say?  What a great call we had!  After the Wingit Call was finished with me, I hung up and spent time with the guru hunters Nash Rambler http://www.dinardaily.net/u27993 , TNTBS http://www.dinardaily.net/u27737 and Sam I Am http://www.dinardaily.net/u28835 .  We discovered some interesting thing about the Masters Trust.

Here we go:

Enlarge this image
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard Masters-trust-newsletter-dinar-revaluation
Want more?  Here is the link to that newsletter I found:

http://us3.campaign-archive1.com/?u=b4cad16cec189f2a819df5d69&id=ca9e8ec99b&e=2c5fb66acc

Pretty sure this will get deleted.  You should never mention RV and Trust in the same email.

Hey, we need time-stamps for this video, I will make a few here:

10:10 Nick joins the Wingit Call
31:10 TNTBS Joins Wingit With Nick
43:58 Why is your website down Nick?  He thought Dinar Daily was MY SITE HAHA.
49:41 Cupcake Reference and Garry asking where the picture of him wearing glasses with a bib was found
51:08 End of the Wingit Call, begin Guru Hunters Call
55:50 TNTBS Made money on the APPRECIATION of the Iraqi Dinar
59:18 Finding George Wages

They thought I wrote this, which I didn't:
http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2016/10/this-page-exposes-scams-and-provides.html

Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy  or dinarrvnews  or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard 4086512880

bs4ever

bs4ever
PurpleSkyz wrote:Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard 4086512880

Blair....!!!

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum