OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) Jerzy511

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 17-Nov-2016 17:42:47
In Response To: POOFness for JUNE 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE
Date: Thu, November 17, 2016 5:27 pm

ZAP SAYS

Hi All,

I wanted not to ask anymore. I am tired of asking. I am also tired of not being able to recuperate enough to keep sitting and working without pain, but I have to endure that a bit more. Then Aliah asked for her son Bradd without food and milk.

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) Giphy

Then Larry asked for Mary and her food, shelter, medicine. Then George asked for food. Then Nancy asked for her dying brother...cancer on that one. Then Henryk asked for food and medicine besides a kidney. Then Tom asked for rent for his family and food. Then Sergio asked for anything to help for food and gas to work. Then….I wish everybody to realize that because of who we are and what we do, we can not say no, unless there is nothing left to help with.

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) Tumblr_m44xssSoJp1qjgyuwo1_500

I sent the last $20 I had right now, the last bit from my rent and food that was left over, and I am at zero. I can survive, but others can not. I can plaster their requests here, but you already know what they say. There is little change in the despair.

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) Giphy

Our funds have been confirmed, yes, but it will be a few days before they arrive and clear and that is next week.

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) Index.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tumblr.com%2F8143d8d8fd19b4336fef2ff672d49d8f%2Ftumblr_inline_mify8ajWDa1qz4rgp

I got the bank documents on that now (thank God). Then I will quit this constant search for help for those in need. I can not do this anymore really. I am tired, sleepless, hurting, and need to focus on the distributions and Project side now, not searching for life for others. Yeah I guess I’m a bit down and exhaustion is a word that I thought I would not get to.

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) Here-we-go-again

Oh yes…I have sent an email out to some that claim I do not speak truth. These had the emails of the people that I help so they can find out for themselves instead of making wild accusations based on the opinion that I ask only for myself and therefore I am a low life. So those of you that got the emails, leave me alone and go talk to them instead and find out for yourself.

Much thanks for what you will help with here if you so choose. I can not thank you enough on behalf of those that can not ask. Especially Mary right now. And on Mary’s case, if you want to know the whole story, go ask Larry Vugteveen for Mary Carmen at ljgroup2003@yahoo.com. Mary is one of my priorities to help right now.

Love and Light
In Our service
Zap

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) Th?id=OIP.M04af25f556945d498e6dc276c3410d0bo0&pid=15

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) Internet-Fraud-Alert1

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide as we put food on tables and medical needs handled.
Much Gratitude, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAUSE TO SEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO PLEASE CONSIDER HELP FOR THE WATER PROTECTORS AT STANDING ROCK! THIS IS A REAL CAUSE THAT YOU CAN FEEL 100% CERTAIN THAT DONATING YOUR MONEY TO WILL BE HELPING REAL PEOPLE STANDING FOR REAL CAUSES.

Enlarge this image
POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) 15085696_661352644045766_2517727660735261550_n

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) Th?id=OIP.Maa8bfc56e4a22a175419d1fca4bcc5b1o2&pid=15

IN JERZY'S CASE THE BLUNT INSTRUMENT IS HIS 2 TO 5 TIMES PER WEEK PULL ON HEART STRINGS WITH NEVER ONE SINGLE PROVABLE STORY TO GET THE KINDHEARTED TO SEND THEIR UNTRACEABLE DONATIONS TO HIM.

POOFness for NOV 17: THE FINAL WEEKEND OF HOPE (FOR SQUEEZING MORE DONATIONS OUT OF THE KIND HEARTED AND GULLIBLE) 14695475_10206265566712843_6443329298884210167_n

Help is needed right in your own town! Donating your money or time to local animal or homeless shelters, senior or youth facilities and food pantries is how you can actually know where your money is going and whom it is helping! You will also receive a tax receipt that you can use in your filings! Unlike when you donate to internet panhandlers.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum