OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scamtastic RV/GCR News

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Scamtastic RV/GCR News Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:01 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

RV/GCR Report: "Election Trio" -- December 4, 2016

12/04/2016 03:38:00 PM  Dinarland, GCR, [url=http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/search/label/Political News]Political News[/url], RV, [url=http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/search/label/Secret News]Secret News[/url]  

Source: Dinar Chronicles
Scamtastic RV/GCR News Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.desktopimages.org%2Fpictures%2F2014%2F0220%2F1%2Fitaly-flag-wallpaper-59444 Scamtastic RV/GCR News Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimg04.deviantart.net%2F0248%2Fi%2F2010%2F063%2F8%2Fe%2Faustria_grunge_flag_by_think0Scamtastic RV/GCR News Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmixhdwallpapers.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F09%2F16 Scamtastic RV/GCR News Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdownloadwallpaperhd.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F08%2FPalestine-Flag-HD-Wallpaper

The North American RV is currently just waiting on a trio of elections to complete voting on Sunday.

All three effect the bigger GCR picture significantly. As all countries must go together or none shall go per the Elders.

Be patient.

HSBC is ready to perform in NYC, London and Hong King when given the release green light by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (Grandfather).

God is with us.

-----------

Italy

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38198177
* Euro / Vatican / Germany

Austria

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38198694
* European Union / 4th Reich

Uzbekistan

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-38172189
* Silk Road / Russia-China Gas Pipeline

Palestine

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-12/04/c_129389371.htm
* The Middle East

Thanks to: http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com

2Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:03 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

VERITAS Q&A for December 4, 2016

11:19:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, Q&A, Thoughts, Veritas  
Received via email by VERITAS at 11:05 PM EST. ~ Dinar Chronicles

THIS INFORMATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. CONSULT A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL FOR TAX, LEGAL AND FINANCIAL RECOMMENDATIONS, I.E. DISCLAIMER. MY COMMENTS ARE IN CAPS.

WELL, THIS WILL BE A LONG ONE. MADE EVERY EFFORT NOT TO MISS ANYONE. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE KIND REMARKS TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION. GLAD I CAN HELP IN SOME WAY.

Entry Submitted by AL at 12:13 PM EST on November 30, 2016

Hello,

I have only 10 and 50 Trillion Zimbabwe notes. Should I be concerned?

Thanks for your answers in advance.
Scamtastic RV/GCR News Cleardot

AL

HELLO, AL. I WISH I KNEW EVERYTHING FOR YOUR SAKE. HERE IS WHAT I DO KNOW. YOU CAN RECEIVE FULL FOREX ON THOSE DURING THE PUBLIC TIME FRAME. I BELIEVE YOU CAN GO TO THE EXCHANGE CENTER AND RECEIVE BASE OR STRUCTURED VALUE. I AM NOT CERTAIN IF THEY QUALIFY FOR THE PRIVATE NEGOTIATED RATE. NOT CERTAIN WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO, BUT I HOPE THAT HELPS. IF IT WERE ME, I WOULD ASK WHEN I CALL TO REGISTER FOR MY EXCHANGE AND ASSUME THAT I CAN DO WHAT I TRULY DESIRE. DON'T ASSUME A NO. ASK.

LET ME JUST SAY, THERE WILL BE SO MUCH AVAILABLE THAT WITH A LITTLE CREATIVITY, WE SHOULD ALL BE ABLE TO GET THINGS DONE, I.E., DESIRE A PROJECT AND THEY WILL COME. IF ALL OF US THAT NEGOTIATE PRIVATE RATES PUT A BIT OUT FOR OTHERS TO FUND PROJECTS, EVERYONE WOULD BE COVERED. EVEN THE BASE RATE IS SO MUCH, THERE WILL BE PLENTY TO DO.

Entry Submitted by Iluvia de Oro at 5:19 PM EST on November 30, 2016

Dear Veritas,

many thanks for your response last time :-)

NO PROBLEMO. ESPAÑA ES ESTIMADO A MI CORAZÓN. APRENDÍ ESPAÑOL DE UNA HERMOSA MUJER DE AHÍ QUE ME ENSEÑO LA FORMA CASTELLANA.

1) A new situation appeared last days with these problems of HSCB calls. All time long WF was the lead bank, suddenly changed to HSBC. Today I have seen a video of Dave Schmidt (Sedona Connection) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFnCzt-0OjI and he claims that a friend of him (?!) was gone through the exchange (when i understood it right a T1) by WF. It feels to me that he spokes the truth, but then all this news about HSBC would be nonsense.

Please can you clear up this, what is right now? WF or HSBC?

SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED IN THIS AREA. HERE IS WHERE WE ARE NOW. AT LEAST, MY UNDERSTANDING FROM HIGHER LEVEL DISCUSSIONS. POLITICS ASIDE, THERE IS AN ABSOLUTE NEED FOR WF TO HANDLE THE EXCHANGE CENTERS. THEY HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN THE TRAINING AND SUPPLY THE PERSONNEL FOR THE EXCHANGE CENTERS. HSBC IS DEFINITELY GOING TO HANDLE THE ZIM, BUT IN COORDINATION AND IN OVERSIGHT OF THE PROCESS. I HEAR THAT THEY WILL HAVE CERTAIN CENTERS SELECTED AS "ZIM" LOCATIONS AND HSBC PERSONNEL THERE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS. IF WE WEREN'T LOOKING AT THIS JOINT EFFORT I THINK IT WOULD BE MONTHS BEFORE WE WOULD SEE THE INSIDE OF THE EXCHANGE CENTERS. I AM GLAD THEY WORKED OUT ALL ASPECTS AND HAVE IT RUNNING SMOOTHLY. IF YOU INDICATE HAVING 100T ZIMS, YOU WILL BE SENT TO THE RIGHT PLACE. THERE SHOULD BE ENOUGH OF THEM THAT IT WON'T REPRESENT A HARDSHIP FOR TRAVEL AND WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE LIMITED JUST TO CURRENT HSBC LOCATIONS. I HAVE NOT HEARD THAT IT IS REQUIRED THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE AN HSBC ACCOUNT (GEE, WHO DOES?). THEY WILL OPEN ONE FOR YOU WITH THE CURRENCY AS YOUR DEPOSIT.

2a) Another question I have about the sovereign rate. The last post of ZIM rate was about 60,000 USN, even possible up to more than 100,000. But at which amount the sovereign rate will start? Is the sovereign rate beginning at 30,000 (or even less) up to 60,000? In my opinion it has to be a range, from amount A to amount B, otherwise it makes no sense to me, because if it would be fixed to for example 60,000, so I could take 59,000 without NDA. Please could you say more about the range?

SURE, THE STREET RATE OR BASE RATE WILL BE A SET NUMBER OR A SET PERCENTAGE OF PRIVATE IN SOME CASES. JUST FOR AN EXAMPLE, LET'S SAY THE ZIM IS AT $1.00. NEXT RANGE IS THE CONTRACT RATE. IT WOULD HYPOTHETICALLY BE ABOVE $1.00 UP TO AROUND $8.00. NEXT RANGE IS THE SOVEREIGN OR PRIVATE, SO THAT RANGE STARTS JUST OVER THE CONTRACT RATE HYPOTHETICAL RATE OF $8.00 AND GOES UP TO THE SKY, APPARENTLY. THE MAX IS EXPECTED TO REACH AROUND $100,000, DEPENDING ON WHEN WE GET IN THERE. THIRTY DAYS AFTER EXCHANGES, THE PROCESS GOES TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC AT ANY BANK THAT WILL CHANCE CURRENCY. THIS WILL EITHER BE SLIGHTLY LOWER, THE SAME OR SLIGHTLY HIGHER THAN THE BASE RATE.

b) Then we have the street rate, is this the rate we will have at every normal bank?

THAT STREET RATE SHOULD BE THE SAME WITH ALL THE EXCHANGE PARTICIPATING BANKS. AFTER THAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT FOREX AND EXCHANGING PUBLICLY, JUST AS YOU WOULD WALK IN AND EXCHANGE TO PESOS RIGHT NOW.

c) And what is the contract rate, ist this a rate we will have at the appointment without signing an NDA?

MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT IT IS A VERY "SOFT" NDA. IT IS ONLY BASE RATE THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE AN NDA.

d) Whats does it mean „based on 20%“?

THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A "GENTLEMEN'S" AGREEMENT BETWEEN THOSE AT THE VERY TOP THAT LARGE TRADES AND OTHER TRANSACTIONS WILL BE TAKEN OUT WITH ONLY 20% AS READY CASH AND THE REST AS PROJECT FUNDING. THIS HAS BEEN TO SLOW DOWN THE INFLATIONARY TENDENCIES OF LARGE MONEY FLOW.

e) Is the international rate the contract rate or the street rate?

INTERNATIONAL RATE IS NOT REALLY THE CORRECT TERM. THERE IS A BASE RATE (STREET) AND THEN THE CONTRACT RATE FOR MID-RANGE (CONTRACT) AND THEN PRIVATE NEGOTIATED (SOVEREIGN). SOMETIMES THE WORD SOVEREIGN IS USED TO REFER TO COUNTRIES AND SO WOULD BE CONSIDERED AS REFERRING TO SOMETHING INTERNATIONAL.

f) It is possible to change the ZIM also at every bank outside by using the street rate?

AGAIN, IF YOU WERE TAKING ZIM TO ANY BANK IT WOULD BE THIRTY DAYS AFTER ALL THE EXCHANGING IS DONE AND THEN YOU WOULD RECEIVE FOREX RATE (GENERAL PUBLIC RATE AFTER EXCHANGES ARE DONE).

Please can you explain all these different rates the people writing about here in these posts more detailed, it is difficult for foreign people to differentiate it.

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN ABOVE JUST ASK AGAIN.

I will go for sovereign rate, cause of my project.

With love and light from Spain

* lluvia de oro* (it means something like Golden Rain or Golden Shower ;-)

LA LUZ DORADA DEL CIELO BRILLE SOBRE TU CARA.

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Reader Submitted Questions for VERITAS 12-1-16

Entry Submitted by El Nino at 3:28 AM EST on December 1, 2016

Hi VERITAS

Hope you are keeping well my friend

BETTER NOW, THANK YOU. A BIT OF PAIN STILL, BUT NOT TOO BAD.

Just touching base from 2 weeks back. My questions are purely related to Historical Bonds.

I'll keep it short and sweet as I know you will expand on the questions asked.

Do you have an update on the current situation?

Have payments started? If so where are we at from all 3 payment locations?

HELLO, EL NINO. WE ARE POISED THIS EVENING ON THE VERY EDGE OF EVERYTHING. THERE IS A LOT INVOLVED ON HISTORICAL BONDS. I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED AND WATCHED AS THE BIS ORIGINALLY DEVELOPED THE LIST OF QUALIFIED BONDS AND VALUES. IT HAS BEEN QUITE THE PROCESS. THE BOND SIDE IS EXTREMELY WELL ORGANIZED. THEY HAVE BEEN PREPARED TO GO FOR QUITE SOME TIME. THEY HAVE SLOTTED THE FIRST GROUP, JUST UNDER 40 LARGE TRANSACTIONS. ON SOME OF THEM THEY WERE FORCED TO RESIGN DUE TO THE DELAYS. QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY ACCOMPLISHED AND NOW WAITING FOR THE WORD FROM THE CURRENCY SIDE TO GO AHEAD. THREE LOCATIONS ARE CURRENTLY PROCESSING BONDS, HONG KONG, LONDON AND ZURICH. AS THINGS FINALLY GET GOING, MANY MORE CITIES WILL BEGIN PROCESSING THE BACKLOG.

Where are we in terms of Tier payments?

THE CURRENCY TIERS ARE VERY CLOSE. I EXPECT THE 800 REGISTRATION NUMBER OUT TODAY OR TOMORROW, BARING SOMETHING UNFORESEEN. THERE IS THE MATTER OF THE THREE KEY ELECTIONS THAT THEY ARE WAITING FOR AND I BELIEVE THAT IS THE LAST THING. WATCH AS THEY CONCLUDE AND BY DOING SO YOU WILL SEE HOW IMPORTANT THEY WERE TO THE OVERALL GESARA. THE ADMIRAL'S PEOPLE SEEM TO BE SCHEDULED FOR LIVE USE STARTING TUESDAY.

Many thanks

WELCOME.

Best Regards

El Nino

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 2:12 PM EST on December 1, 2016

Since we are no longer slaves and have become sovereign citizens are we not supposed to be equal citizens?

This was what we were told, why are the wealthy chosen first? Why would they prefer to fill a rich man's coffers rather than exchange those who can really change the world? I have not observed them trying to heal or help the people.

It appears there is not much being achieved by the currency Hoarders.

The people are in desperate need of lots more. There are many in critical conditions and are desperately in need of Medicine. Many are starving, their living conditions are deplorable; if they have homes. People are dying in the streets, they're freezing, there are children crying out for food in this great big united country.

Children are crying from hunger and dying shortly after, who in God's name are we to deny them what is rightfully theirs. children are crying from Hunger and you don't have to even go to an impoverished country to see that. Shame on you!

If we are Sovereign human beings and are all equal why do the rich people still get special treatment

Our society still has classes and levels which separates the self important, beautiful, and self important and powerful rich people.

There was Hillary making people feel smaller and smaller. Hillary even called called us the Portables and put us on bottom. Making us feel as low as a bugs bum. We poor deplorables really need the money much more than those rich people. They are at least eating and I'm sure they have a beautiful house and a few inexpensive cart too.

They are no better than us their poop stinks too!

If the internet group had been chosen first there'd be so many changes already in the world. Please don't tell me that they are important! We are all important and more important than that there are thousands of people starving , homeless , children with no lunches at school and dying from malnutrition and freezing in the cold because they have no proper winter clothes.

What would you NOT do if Jesus was standing by your side?

Love and positive energy to everyone who reads this.

I WANTED TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR SPECIAL MESSAGE. I THINK OF THE CHILDREN EVERY NIGHT BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP. WHEN I SEE MY OWN GRANDCHILDREN I CANNOT HELP BUT SIT IN CONCERN FOR THIS SEVENTH GENERATION THAT IS LOST. BUT NOT FOR LONG, MY FRIEND, NOT FOR LONG. THERE IS AN ARMY SUCH AS THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN BEFORE COMING. NO LONGER WILL THERE BE CHILDREN CRYING WITH HUNGER OR FEAR. THERE IS MUCH TO DO AND I HOPE THAT YOU WILL STAND AMONG US, ALL AS BROTHERS, AND MAKE THESE CHANGES.

THE GREAT CREATOR CRIES FOR THE EARTH AND FOR THE PEOPLE SHE WEARS IN HER HAIR. NO LONGER IS HER ADORNMENT ONE OF GLORY. BUT IT WILL RISE. SHE WILL SHINE AGAIN.

Entry Submitted by Seacret at 5:07 PM EST on December 1, 2016

I am under the impression, from one of your earlier Q and A posts, that the Zim bond notes are tax free, and that we need to make sure we obtain a particular document at the time of exchange, for accounting purposes.

Am I correct on this, and maybe you could elaborate just a bit. I would like to say, and I am sure many others have the same feeling, that the information you are sharing with us, is so helpful, beyond belief. We really need your voice of truth.

Thank you.

Seacret

THAT IS A VERY THOUGHTFUL QUESTION, SEACRET. I DON'T HAVE THE EXACT ONE. YOU CAN GET THE IDEA BY AN INTERNET SEARCH FOR CERTIFICATE OF TAX EXEMPTION. IT IS A DOCUMENT THAT WILL VERIFY THE TAX EXEMPT STATUS OF THE FUNDS. IT WILL NOT BE HARD TO GET AND SHOULD BE READILY AVAILABLE FOR YOU AT THE EXCHANGE MEETING.

"Question for Veritas: Holding Trust" - Guest Post by Bob T

Entry Submitted by Bob T at 10:09 AM EST on December 2, 2016

First I want to thank you Veritas for taking so much of your time to answer all of our questions. You are a true humanitarian.

I JUST WANT TO WALK THE WALK.

Many of us have opened trust accounts and personal accounts at Wells Fargo (WF) because we were told that they were the lead bank handling ZIM. Now that WF is apparently no longer the lead bank, then I assume those accounts will be of no use.

NOT SO. IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT AT WF, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT TRANSFERRED TO HSBC IF YOU ARE DOING 100T ZIM. YOU CAN USE ANY BANK AFTER ALL IS DONE WITHOUT THE SAME WORRIES.

Question: For a long time we were hearing that WF/Abbot Downing would have an option for us to setup a temporary holding trust for maybe 90 days until we could decide what structures we needed for our needs and projects. Will that still be an option with HSBC or where ever we are sent to do our exchange?

YES, IT CERTAINLY WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE.

Thanks!

VERY WELCOME.

"Q for Veritas, Yosef & One Who Believes: NDA" - Anonymous Guest Post

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 12:40 PM EST on December 2, 2016

First I'd like to thank you and all others providing knowledge, wisdom, insight and support for this community. You are providing a great service to humanity overall.

IT IS WHAT I AM PROMPTED TO DO AT THIS TIME. IF THE SPIRIT TELLS ME, I DO. THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS.

I have seen many posts regarding the NDA with and without the dreaded "claw back clause". Several posts have said that if we sign the NDA we must not tell anyone where the currency exchange location is or anything else connected with our purchase of the ZIM, the exchange, the rates or even that we have become wealthy via the RV.

I absolutely agree that we should be cautious for security purposes, and for me personally, I have no desire for others to know details but I have yet to see any posts questioning the fact that it would be very difficult to follow the NDA based on lists of what NOT to do.

Does anybody realistically believe that family and friends aren't going to question how we are suddenly able to afford to purchase a new home, vehicle, etc... What about the money we want to gift to our loved ones? How do we explain how we all of a sudden have that level of wealth? How do we explain what is taking up so much of our time and thoughts when we are working with our team or teams setting up humanitarian projects, etc...?

I for one have no problem keeping most things to myself but some things are just not feasible. I also question the need for a severe NDA with a Claw Back Clause as discussed by One Who Believes in the post "The Heinous NDA Claw Back" on 11-28-16. Great post! Thank you for all of your insights throughout all your posts!

I have always been a spiritual person and I have been "awake" to different degrees since I was a child and much more so throughout my adult life. I am aware that "white hats", retired from and currently within military branches, alphabet agencies, etc..., are fighting to take down the cabal and their puppets/minions as we speak. I am very grateful to them and pray for their safety and success.

I want to believe that we can trust the new banking system but as we've seen just this past weekend, they can not be trusted. I realize the group within Wells Fargo was a cabal plant. I am also aware that the cabal has gone back on their amnesty agreements. Absolutely no surprise there! Does anyone actually believe that the cabal would willingly give up their hold on the world's financial system and humanity?!!! Yes, I want to believe they can see the light but I am not naive, nor do I believe that they have ever intended to release humanity willingly. That is why the "white hats" are now taking them down.

Anyway, I don't like the idea that signing any version of the NDA will force us to lie to our families, friends, etc... I for one do not want to be put in that position. I also don't want to be put in the position of having to forego the higher sovereign rates that would do so much good to help humanity, the Earth, nature, animals, etc...

I also question the reasons the banks are requiring an NDA and the dreaded Claw Back Clause. Isn't secrecy and lack of transparency what got this world in to the mess we are in?! There are many reasons I think they are requiring an NDA and most of them are not good. If we can't tell anyone anything, the banks really have all the power and control, and can rob us blind.

I understand that I am thinking in terms of the old thought system here but that's only because "they've proven time and time again to be untrustworthy no matter how much I focus on the positive. I realize that things are changing for the better but not fast enough for me! Yes, our thoughts create, and yes, I've put a lot of work in to consciously creating a better world for all but there are still concerns about trustworthiness within groups such as banks, lawyers, CPA's, etc..., all of which we will be dealing with.

YOU HAVE TRULY HIT UPON THE HEART OF IT ALL. THEY CAN GET RID OF THE CABAL, BUT CAN WE CHANGE OUR THINKING WHEN THEY DO? I WILL GIVE YOU THE ONLY ADVICE I CAN, THAT WHICH I HAVE EARNED THROUGH A LIFETIME OF BEING HURT. WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN HURT, THE NATURAL TENDENCY IS TO DISTRUST MORE. EACH TIME OF BETRAYAL CAN LEAD TO LAYER AFTER LAYER OF HATE, EACH THICKER THAN THE ONE BEFORE. IT LEADS IN A DIRECTION OF DISTRUSTING IMMEDIATELY, EVEN IN A NEW SITUATION. NOW, CERTAINLY THERE IS EVERY REASON TO DISTRUST WHAT WF HAS BEEN. CERTAINLY THEY WERE CABAL INFILTRATED. THE QUESTION IS, WILL IT HAVE BEEN CORRECTED? HOW WILL WE EVER FEEL SAFE THERE AGAIN?

I CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT TO DO. I CAN TELL YOU THAT AT SOME POINT IT HAS TO BE TURNED THE OTHER WAY AROUND. FOR ME, I BELIEVE THAT ALL STEPS ARE AND WILL BE TAKEN TO ACTUALLY TURN WF COMPLETELY AROUND. I WILL NOT PUT ALL MY FUNDS IN ANY ONE PLACE, BUT I WILL NOT WORRY ABOUT WF. I WILL CHOOSE TO TRUST AND BREAK THE CYCLE. I CHOOSE LOVE OVER HATE.

I personally have a very long list of projects including natural ways to clean up the oceans and soil. Also on my list are projects to help the homeless, needy and starving people all over the world along with creating sanitary sewage systems, water systems, organic gardens, small home communities, small businesses, etc..., along with helping to provide training to those who need it to get jobs which I also want to help create. I also want to provide training to teach the people to take care of their communities and to work together.

I want to help bring forth the advanced healing technologies, free energy technologies, green/clean industries, etc..., that have been held back from humanity by different cabal factions. I also have projects to help animals. I want to help educate people around the world about not only loving and respecting one another, no matter our race, color, religion, belief system, but to educate regarding the importance of respecting and caring for nature and animals. Animals deserve our love and respect. If people are paying attention they will realize that animals teach us about "unconditional love" which is much needed in this world. Domesticated animals also provide companionship and yes, healing energy. The way humanity overall treats animals is, in my opinion, is absolutely horrific and that must change.

I COMMEND YOU. I CAN'T WAIT TO BE WORKING BY YOUR SIDE.

Of course, the way many humans treat one another is also appalling but this community has the heart and soul, and very soon, the financial means to help change the world for the better. I so look forward to that! Let's just hope that the new powers that be will keep all of this in mind and will consider changing the NDA, or better yet, ending it and the claw back clause altogether!

I SEE YOUR POINT. IT IS A POINT WELL TAKEN. I BELIEVE THEY HAVE TONED DOWN THE NDA AND THAT IT WILL NO LONGER BE AS DIFFICULT. WE MUST ASK AT THE EXCHANGE MEETING. WE MUST TRUST OUR SPIRITUAL IMPRESSIONS.

Much unconditional love, peace, respect & gratitude!

Anonymous

THANK YOU, SIR. WE HAVE MUCH TO DO. SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE.

"Q. for Veritas, RE: Historical Bonds & Currencies" - Anonymous Guest Post

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 4:07 PM EST on December 2, 2016

Dear Veritas,

You mentioned most recently that the release of funds used to pay out investors that held Historical Bonds is again in sync with the release of funds used to liquidate and pay out currency holders.

Can you please confirm if this is actually still the case, today? ie that funds for payouts to investors will be made at the same time for both Historical Bond holders and Currency holders

Thanks in advance

Yours

Anonymous

A LOT HAS GONE ON SINCE YOU ASKED THIS QUESTION, CERTAINLY. AGAIN, WE WAIT TONIGHT FOR BOTH SIDES TO GET THE SIGNAL TO PROCEED. MAY GOD BRING THIS TO A CONCLUSION.

"Question for Yosef or Veritas" - Guest Post by Al

Entry Submitted by Al at 5:27 PM EST on December 2, 2016

Hi dearest friends,

PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE OUR COMMUNITY'S INFINITE GRATITUDE FOR YOUR INMENSE HELP THROUGHOUT THIS LONG RIDE.

ISN'T YOSEF AMAZING? AND THIS GREAT COMMUNITY.

A simple question:

Based on presenting our humanitarian projects to the bank, for purpose of making this crystal clear, my ZIM 100 T will be multiply by the rate they propose...say 50 thousand?
So, 100, 000,000,000,000 x 50,000 ?

YES, THAT IS CORRECT.

Thank you for this clarification or correction. Of course we know rates are changing.

Al

"VERITAS, Please Weigh in" - Anonymous Guest Post

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 10:57 PM EST on December 2, 2016

VERITAS:

Do you have ANYTHING for us? Any tid-bit? Any morsel? Any crumb?

A sip of water in the desert?

Any anything?

We're keeping the faith in a vacuum.... We've had some pretty disheartening news today, but we're carrying on. Keeping the faith.

ONE CAN'T KEEP FAITH IN A VACUUM. FAITH FILLS THE VACUUM. FAITH FILLS THE VOID OF DESPAIR AND DISCOURAGEMENT. THEY CANNOT EXIST IN THE SAME PLACE NOR AT THE SAME TIME. THE CHOICE TO BELIEVE SUSTAINS DESPITE ANY MOMENT'S DIFFICULTY OR WHEN SOMETHING DOESN'T HAPPEN. DETERMINE THAT YOU WILL NOT LET SOMETHING HAPPENING OR NOT HAPPENING THROW YOU OFF. DETERMINE THAT IT WILL NOT CAUSE YOU STRESS OR CONCERN. ACCEPT THE FINALITY OF THIS EVENT. ACCEPT THAT IT IS ON ITS WAY. THE TIME IS QUICKLY COMING WHERE THIS QUESTION WILL NO LONGER PLAGUE YOU, BUT CROSS THIS FINISH LINE WITH YOUR HEAD HIGH, COURAGE IN YOUR HEART AND BELIEF AND VISION IN YOUR MIND. FACE AND ACCEPT THIS MARVELOUS FUTURE WITHOUT DOUBT. LET IT BE SAID THAT YOU WERE ONE OF THE STEADFAST ONES.

That which doesn't kill us serves to make us stronger.

We're in top shape now.

I SO AGREE WITH YOU. WE HAVE BECOME STRONGER THAN WE KNOW.

We're in the starting blocks, fingers on the line and butts in the air. Usain Bolt has nothing on us. But we can't hang like this forever. We're all waiting for the gun. Holding our breath. Listening intently. Ready to run this race.

Can you offer us any thing to counter this negative news. Shall we declare another false start and stand up and shake out our limbs and wait for the official to call us back to our blocks again? 'ON YOUR MARKS'?

You are a hope and blessing.

We eagerly await any word from you.

Butts in the air, fingers on the line, straining to hear the sound of the gun.

WHAT WE ARE WAITING FOR IS MORE REAL THAN HOW WE LIVE. THE LIFE WE HAVE HAD WILL NOT BE OUR FUTURE. THOSE THAT ARE UNPREPARED OR HAVE BEEN UNBELIEVING WILL BE LOOKING TO US FOR LEADERSHIP AND GUIDANCE. LET'S GIVE IT IN KINDNESS AND FORGIVENESS. TRUE LEADERSHIP IS SERVICE.

I DON'T KNOW THE EXACT MOMENT, BUT I KNOW THAT WE ARE VERY, VERY CLOSE NOW. IT IS REAL. YOU WERE RIGHT. YOU SAW WHAT OTHERS DIDN'T OR COULDN'T OR WOULDN'T. NOW, LET'S STAND SIDE BY SIDE AND WATCH THIS IN.

"Question for Veritas: Updates?" - Anonymous Guest Post

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 4:03 PM EST on December 3, 2016

Veritas,

Do you have any updates for us today? What can we expect for the week of December 5th in reference to the RV?

THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 5TH IS THE WEEK THAT WE BEGIN TO TAKE BACK OUR LIVES.

"Veritas, Yosef, One Who Believes, Somebody?" - Guest Post by DA

Entry Submitted by DA at 8:16 PM EST on December 3, 2016

Dear Veritas, Yosef, One Who Believes, Somebody!!

Yesterday, December 2, Grandfather released us. We have already heard (from 2 sources at least) that Obama signed for the release of funds. Payouts had started. There was supposed to be an update around noon or 1:00 yesterday. Then we were waiting on a church group. We were next up as soon as the church group finished (must be a really big church group).

So what is the status? Sounded like we cleared our hurdles. Is this the US gov't, the banks, safety issues, the date? Is it a heart thing? What's the hold-up? Can somebody give us an update?

Scamtastic RV/GCR News Cleardot
DA

YES, DA, ALL WAS ACCOMPLISHED. THIS TIME IT WAS NOT CABAL. IT WAS NOT BLOCKED IT IS LEGALITIES THAT MUST BE ESTABLISHED, LEADERSHIP OVERTHROWN, FINAL DETAILS. IT CANNOT BE STOPPED NOW. BE READY TO GO.

"Grandfather? HKMA?" - Anonymous Guest Post

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 3:05 PM EST on December 4, 2016

Yosef

Who is grandfather ? is it hk monetary authority or is it someone else ? china controls hkma so does this mean xi jinping? He aint no grandfather

Is it one person or a group of nameless elders?

THERE IS AN ENORMOUSLY COMPLEX HISTORY HERE. YOU WILL SOON BE READING ABOUT THE HISTORY AND WHAT HAS BROUGHT THIS ABOUT. IT IS NOT THE COMMUNIST CHINESE. THE GRANDFATHER IS ABOVE ALL IN CHINA AND THEY ALL KNOW IT. HE IS IN CHARGE. ELDERS, HKMA, GOV, ALL KNOW THAT HE HAS ANCIENT AUTHORITY.

These 3 small countries should not be an excuse for gcr, so wtf is the real reason for the delays ? why did john Kerry visited pope? To beg him to delay gcr ?

If 59 zeroes have been sent and left china, why does hkma have any power on money in usa ? hkma power is only on hk banks, not on usa branches of hsbc

THE ENTIRE WORLD'S FINANCIAL SYSTEM JUST FLIPPED OVER. CABAL OUT AT LAST.

EVERYTHING TANK JUST POSTED IN GUARANTEED IS CORRECT.

ALL WAS NECESSARY.

IT IS TIME. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I AM GOING TO FALL ON MY KNEES TONIGHT.

VERITAS

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved VERITAS WITTICISMS LLC

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

3Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:19 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a Global Currency Reset Update as of Dec. 5 2016

12/05/2016 09:12:00 AM  Dinarland, GCR, RV, [url=http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/search/label/Secret News]Secret News[/url], [url=http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/search/label/US Republic]US Republic[/url]  

Restored Republic via a Global Currency Reset Update as of Dec. 5 2016

Compiled in the early morning hours (EST) of 5 Dec. 2016 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com

Judy Note: We will be eternally grateful for those heros who continue to bravely fight the Cabal bankers' Ninth Circle Satanic Cult and their ongoing rape, torture and murder of innocent children. These heros include the "White Hats," Kevin Annett's International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State and Tim Ballard's Operation Underground Railroad. You can help in the eradication of this child exploitation and sex trafficking by donating your time and/or funds to the ITCCS: Welcome to ITCCS.ORG and The International Tribunal into Crimes of ... and Operation Underground Railroad: Operation Underground Railroad. To review my articles on this global elite International Child Exploitation Ring: http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/pages/243/590/bio.html

A. Dec. 4 2016 11:19 pm EST Veritas Report: Sunday, December 4, 2016 VERITAS Q&A for December 4, 2016

1. HSBC personnel will man certain centers handling ZIM redemptions.

2. Wells Fargo will be at some exchange centers that do not handle ZIM.

3. Example of ZIM rates: Base rate: $1.00; Contract rate: $8.00; Sovereign or privately negotiated rate maximum: $100,000.00.

4. The general public will go thirty days after our exchanges at the street rate as shown on the Forex.

5. The Base rate does not require signing an NDA.

6. On the ZIM exchange: 20% of the transaction can be taken out as ready cash (for you). The rest is project funding (for humanitarian projects).

7. Locations presently processing Historical bonds are Hong Kong, London and Zurich.

8. I expect the 800 number out today Dec. 4 2016 or tomorrow Dec. 5 2016.

9. The Admiral's people are scheduled for live use starting Tues. Dec. 6 2016.

10. The ZIM 100 Trillion note will be multiplied by the rate they propose. If that rate is 50,000 you would multiply as: 100, 000,000,000,000 x 50,000

11. All has been accomplished. The delay this time was not the Cabal. It was legalities and final details that had to be worked out. The Global Currency Reset cannot be stopped now. Be ready to go.

12. The entire world's financial system has flipped over. The Cabal is out at last.

13. Everything Tank posted was correct.

14. It is time. I don't know about you, but I'm going to fall on my knees tonight. Veritas

B. Dec. 4 2016 11pm EST ZAP Update: "Take it to the Limit" - ZAP - The Office of POOFness - 12.4.16

1. In the last week arrests in HSBC have turned the tables, but the Cabal depth is trying to stop us from succeeding.

2. The new bankers installed in place of the ones arrested attempted to do the SWIFT transmission dozens of times, with attempts failing. Finally one attempt arrived a day late, on Thurs. Dec. 1 2016. Further complications with the system resulted in final notification of our funds not coming through until this morning Dec. 4 2016.

3. This means we shall receive our funds in a few more days.

4. Tomorrow Dec. 5 2016 massive releases and movement of funds will begin for the settlement of Historic assets and currency.

5. It is clear we are late, but the funds are released and we still have at least three days before they hit our accounts with Wed. Dec. 7 2016 as the target.

C. Gary Larrabee video with Kent Dunn on word from the Admiral's Group: Gary Larrabee - Kent Dunn Relays Information from the Admirals Group

1. The last of the churches is going in tonight to exchange. We, the Internet Group, should be after that.

2. The 800 numbers are expected to come out some where after Sun. midnight tonight PST, up to 4:30 am Mon. morning Dec. 5 2016 (when they are done with the church groups).

3. HSBC is the lead bank and Abbott Downing will be at the appointments to help you.

4. The 800 numbers will not be made public.

5. The rates are a lot higher than we have been told.

6. Present your project, then carefully read the NDA. If it says anywhere on the NDA that the bank owns your money, or if any restrictions are placed on funding your project or how you can donate to other projects, then say you are going to another bank. They will delete that clause.

7. In your project show real and clear intent to help raise people out of proverty and provide means for people to upgrade their education or skill level, jobs, scholarships, etc.

8. The RV will commence this coming week, period.

D. Dec. 4 2016 9:07 am EST North American RV: "Election Trio" - RV/GCR Intel - Sunday - December 4, 2016

1. The North American RV is currently just waiting on a trio of elections to complete voting on Sun. Dec. 4 2016.

2. (As a result of the elections, several Cabal Prime Ministers had resigned by Sun evening Dec. 4 2016.)

3. All the elections effect the bigger Global Currency Reset picture significantly as per the Elders - all countries must go together, or none shall go.

4. HSBC is ready to...

Read More:

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/12/restored-republic-via-gcr-update-as-of_5.html

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

4Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:24 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Monday, December 5, 2016

"The Unraveling" Assessment of GCR/RV Release Timing - December 5, 2016

Scamtastic RV/GCR News Inception-movie-2880x1800-wallpaper-1547

"The Unraveling"
Assessment of GCR/RV Release Timing
December 5, 2016

-----------

"I believe anything has to be possible. You have to be able to face any problem that comes along and unravel it into a solution."

-- Jon Oringer

-----------

Aloha CC,

Banking board of directors worldwide will not and cannot authorize pay-outs for any historical assets until the new global monetary authority flips currency rates, and even then, all must still wait on their domestic treasuries to give their nation's banking systems the necessary approval to begin T4 in-take (currency redemptions).

All governments globally are now being held responsible (hostage) for all their banks balance sheets--as well as by other good standing sovereign governments--which is the biggest structural change in the new financial system outside of the re-institution of the gold standard.

Any bank can now lose its operating charter with just one bad quarter (one bad loan or even one bad wire), anywhere in the world.  And the government that allowed such an activity will also be held accountable in international court of need be.

Actions and intent are transparent in the new age.  No place to run, no place to hide anymore bad guys.  We see you.

As a result, there is suddenly increased oversight scrutiny--stemming from a new financial system created and governed out of Asia--whereby every existing or new account, every existing or new client and every single transaction is being tripled monitored so that all governments of the world will honor their financial, political and military commitments, as well as settle old sovereign financial disputes.

This sovereign settlement process is functioning more like an "unraveling"
of history's great lies, and what ironically we are all waiting on in order to experience the truth.

Mind blowing stuff.

Our currency redemption wait is not on the Chinese Elders or Grandfather, as they have long completed their required tasks--no, the real work remains with individual governments / existing leaders / new leaders attempting to achieve GESARA compliant status within their own nation... so that their country and population can participate under the constraints of this new financial system.

It may appear as if malevolent forces are stopping your gift, but nothing could be further from the truth.  Rather, every sovereign issue past, present and future is right now being reconciled before humanity is allowed to move forward per signed, ratified and enforced international treaty of their own free will.

And 209 sovereign nations agreed to this settlement process (aka "unraveling") back in 2015 and we now implementing in 2016.  So they've all had more than enough time to make necessary adjustments--some just waited until the last possible negotiating second.  So we, mankind, is both the cause and cure for all that ails us in the world -- at least financially.

This includes the immediate settlement of all ancient fiscal arrears, which banks and corporations universally were told would be wrapped up before 2017 (with no exact date given).

But until this occurs, it's both wise and prudent not to expect new monies to flow freely anywhere in the world--to anyone in the world.  As all new gold backed funds (with corresponding new rates) will ultimately not be permanently allowed to flow freely everywhere in the world--to everyone in the world--until these past sovereign disputes are settled or "unraveled."

Only once all diplomatic, military and financial issues have been deemed legally satisfied via the terms and conditions of international law, all governments by default of newly signed treaties, will not be allowed to release individual account monies ... regardless of their net worth or name/title of the account holder.

It's an ironic scenario to be sure.  Yet balanced and rationale if you're attempting to reset a global economy for the next 1,000 years.  All go or none go turned out to be a very real thing.

Therein lies the rub behind your perceived undue wait, as the timing dilemma truly falls on mankind to solve through the acceptance of one simple truth: We all must finally learn to live  harmoniously with our neighbors, brothers and sisters ... equally, fairly and sustainably.

And while some banks have chosen to
issue short-term loans against hard or liquid assets, and some others have been willing to engage in SKR currency transactions with existing clientele less any release of significant additional liquidity--none have yet to do an actual currency redemption for any first basket revaluation currency.  Zero.

This is due to new global financial monetary authority penalties and requirements of operation, under newly approved revaluation currency rate rules--which have yet to legally occur.

Meaning, no global bank dare begin redeeming T4 currencies at unapproved rates because they risk losing their ability to conduct business permanently, and thus realistically miss out on the most abundant cash flow in recorded human history.

It's therefore banking suicide to begin redemptions prematurely.

This is precisely why your currency burdens and blessings feel equally distributed on either side of the divine GCR/RV release moment.  It's by benevolent design.

God is with us.
Posted by enerchi at 12/05/2016 04:23:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

5Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:01 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Paris Agreement = GESARA" - RV Op-Ed - December 5, 2016

8:44:00 PM 
Received via email at 5:42 PM EST for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Scamtastic RV/GCR News COP21_participants_-_30_Nov_2015_%2823430273715%29

Paris Agreement = GESARA

Paris Agreement Tracker - Ratified Countries

Once the price of crude oil settles, the Paris Agreement will receive 2/3 majorly support and 70% of all nations will become GESARA complaint, meaning 90% of carbon emitting nations will reduce their footprint, which will allow the UN Security Council to release the GCR/RV, which will allow all global banks to release their nation's public 800#s to begin redemptions.

OPEC to Seek More Oil-Output Cuts from Nonmembers

Grandfather set up the public release of the RV to follow the Paris Agreement, which is why he went ahead and did his part last week because Russia must feel confident they'll agree to an oil production level with OPEC and non OPEC oil producing nations, which will jolt the Paris Agreement to over 70% sovereign nation participation and thus launch the RV.

Simple stuff right?

Thanks to: inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

6Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:07 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Shifting Gears" - VERITAS Report - 12.6.16

5:39:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, Thoughts, Veritas  

Received via email by VERITAS at 5:06 AM EST. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Scamtastic RV/GCR News 07f366f3b98405ba50aa02514702f718

(Image: Painting of a glass woman with mechanical gears as hair.)

Well.

I now know what happened tonight. I cannot share it all, but I will share what I can.

Man, I was so excited. The build up. The anticipation. It was more than ever before and I was ready.

Then you wake up and it didn't happen again. Silence through the day. Frustrating.

Then on top of that you read a post like "Unraveled" and you become unraveled.

What the heck?????^?!@3!14???

It all comes down to who pushes the button, doesn't it?

For over two decades that has been the real question. We all just never knew it.

Well, we are about to know it.

Have you ever watched a bunch of gears as they work together? One tiny gear on one end can throw off a gear a mile away. It only takes one gear off track to mess everything up. Endlessly.

We just stripped one out as a new gear slipped in and redefined how it all fits and moves together.

I promise you that I will gather as much Intel in the next few hours as I can as far as timing. I believe this was just that sickening moment when you hear the teeth start to strip, but then it slides into place and everything is all right.

We are all still in this together. We will need each other.

The second I can explain all this to you, I will.

I am here.

VERITAS

7Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:43 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of December 6, 2016

12:17:00 PM  Intel, News  
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 6 2016

Compiled in the early morning hours (EST) of 6 Dec. 2016 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com

A. Judy Note:

1.Evidently Grandfather and the Chinese Elders have released the funds and Tiers 1, 2 and 3 have been exchanging. We were expecting our Tier 4 Internet Group to begin yesterday Dec. 5 2017, which didn't happen.

2. On that Dec. 5 Yosef reported that global banks wouldn't release their nation's public 800#s to begin redemption until the Paris Agreement received 2/3 majorly support, 70% of all nations became GESARA complaint and 90% of carbon emitting nations reduced their footprint, which would allow the UN Security Council to release the GCR/RV.

3. Russia appeared to be the kingpin to make that happen. When Russia agreed to an oil production level with OPEC and non OPEC oil producing nations it would jolt the Paris Agreement to over 70% sovereign nation participation and thus launch the RV.

4. Some have reported that Russia is already in agreement and according to Wildfirelady below, 79% of countries have already radified the agreement. http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/12/paris-agreement-gesara-rv-op-ed.html http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-unravelling-assessment-of-gcrrv.html

B. Dec. 5 2016 11:42 pm EST Wildfirelady: "RE: Paris Agreement = GESARA" - Guest Post by Wildfirelady http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/12/re-paris-agreement-gesara-guest-post-by.html

1. For those that don't read the "small print". I was a bit confused after reading this until I took time to read the link "Tracker". The blog made me think initially we had another stall until the crude oil prices were to stabilize, which to me seemed impossible. Then I checked the facts.

2. There have been 193 countries that have signed the Paris Agreement. Of those, 115 have ratified or joined. This equals 79% ! To enter force 55% of the countries were needed to ratify the agreement and 70% sovereign nation participation. (In other words, we have our 70% to launch the RV.

3. Also, for those not aware of St Germain's Trust - It can only be implemented during Christmas or Easter time. With Grandfather's release we can now expect our blessings at any time. Thank you again Grandfather. God is Great! -wildfirelady

C. Dec. 6 2016 5:39 am EST Veritas: "Shifting Gears" - VERITAS Report - 12.6.16 RE: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/12/paris-agreement-gesara-rv-op-ed.html (see contents of post below in #D)

1. I now know what happened (on Mon. Dec. 5). I cannot share it all, but I will share what I can.

2. Man, I was so excited. The build up. The anticipation. It was more than ever before and I was ready.

3. Then you wake up and it didn't happen again. Silence through the day. Frustrating.

4. Then on top of that you read a post like "Unraveled" and you become unraveled. What the heck?????^?!@3!14???

5. It all comes down to who pushes the button, doesn't it? For over two decades that has been the real question. We all just never knew it. Well, we are about to know it.

6. I believe (last night) was just that sickening moment when (things start to unravel), but then it slides into place and everything is all right.

7. We are all still in this together. We will need each other. The second I can explain all this to you, I will. I am here. VERITAS

D. Dec. 6 2016 12:40 am EST - Release changed to Dec. 9 through 16?: "We Must Wait Until December 9" - Yours, Anonymously - 12.6.16 RE: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/12/paris-agreement-gesara-rv-op-ed.html

1. The next key date we need to look out for, appears to be, Dec. 9.

2. OPEC will hold talks with non-OPEC producers on 9 Dec. to agree on oil production cuts. Russia is a non-OPEC producer and make up the lion share of this group.

3. It is this agreement that will stabilize oil prices at a level, so all participating oil producers are comfortable, or accept to live with the revenue they will generate for their countries.

4. Based on the assumptions of what is specifically still required to achieve the desired outcome, in order to release the RV/GCR (through the Paris Agreement figures), is if Russia agree to reduce 300,000 Barrels of oil per day from their production, it seems the remaining balance of production cuts will have to be shared by the other non-OPEC producers. OPEC have already agreed as a group, their production cut levels.

5. It is stated that Grandfather has done his part last week, knowing that Russia will officially agree to their oil production cut (that they already agreed to previously, in principle), on Dec. 9. Grandfather and Russia were probably waiting for OPEC to finally agree to their oil production cuts, to ensure all oil producers are satisfied.

6. I suppose the next port of call in terms of timing, is how long after the meeting on Dec. 9, will the countries take to ratify the Paris Agreement (reduce carbon emission output), to reach the said 2/3 majority support, to trigger the release of the RV/GCR?

7. IMO, I am thinking it will take up to circa. 7 days after the Dec. 9 meeting, so Dec.16.

8. UN Operational Rates (Exchange rates) are next released, on Dec. 15.

E. Dec. 5 2016 8:44 pm EST Paris Agreement = GESARA:
"Paris Agreement = GESARA" - RV Op-Ed - December 5, 2016 Paris Agreement Tracker - Ratified Countries OPEC to Seek More Oil-Output Cuts from Nonmembers

1. Once the price of crude oil settles, the Paris Agreement will receive 2/3 majorly support and 70% of all nations will become GESARA complaint.

2. Russia must feel confident they'll agree to an oil production level with OPEC and non OPEC oil producing nations, which will jolt the Paris Agreement to over 70% sovereign nation participation and thus launch the RV.

3. When 90% of carbon emitting nations reduce their footprint it will allow the UN Security Council to release the GCR/RV.

4. This will allow all global banks to release their nation's public 800#s to begin redemptions.

5. Grandfather set up the public release of the RV to follow the Paris Agreement, which is why he went ahead and did his part last week.

F. Dec. 5 2016 7:49 pm EST Assessment of GCR/RV Release Time: "The Unraveling" - Assessment of GCR/RV Release Timing - December 5, 2016

1. Banking board of directors worldwide will not and cannot authorize pay-outs for any historical assets until the new global monetary authority flips currency rates, and even then, all must still wait on their domestic treasuries to give their nation's banking systems the necessary approval to begin T4 in-take (currency redemptions).

2. All governments globally are now being held responsible (hostage) for all their banks balance sheets - which is the biggest structural change in the new financial system outside of the re-institution of the gold standard.

3. Any bank can now lose its operating charter with just one bad quarter (one bad loan or even one bad wire), anywhere in the world. And the government that allowed such an activity will also be held accountable in international court of need be.

4. Our currency redemption wait is not on the Chinese Elders or Grandfather, as they have long completed their required tasks. The real work remains with individual governments / existing leaders / new leaders attempting to achieve GESARA compliant status within their own nation so that their country and population can participate under the constraints of this new financial system.

5. The 209 sovereign nations agreed to this settlement process (aka "unraveling") back in 2015 and we now implementing in 2016. So they've all had more than enough time to make necessary adjustments. Some just waited until the last possible negotiating second.

6. This includes the immediate settlement of all ancient fiscal arrears, which banks and corporations universally were told would be wrapped up before 2017 (with no exact date given).

7. Only once all diplomatic, military and financial issues have been deemed legally satisfied via the terms and conditions of international law, all governments by default of newly signed treaties, will not be allowed to release individual account monies.

8. Some banks have chosen to issue short-term loans against hard or liquid assets, and some others have been willing to engage in SKR currency transactions with existing clientele less any release of significant additional liquidity--none have yet to do an actual currency redemption for any first basket revaluation currency. Zero.

9. No global bank dare begin redeeming T4 currencies at unapproved rates because they risk losing their ability to conduct business permanently, and thus realistically miss out on the most abundant cash flow in recorded human history. It's therefore banking suicide to begin redemptions prematurely.

G. Dec. 5 2016 WSOMN AdminBill:

1. Several of my sources are in direct contact with those in banking, finance and government. They are say that they are pushing hard to get this done.

2. IMO news coming out of Iraq is incredibly good and shows they are on the brink of completion, but have not yet been given the green light to officially approve their budget and other actions.

3. Iraq, Vietnam, Iran, Zimbabwe and all other GCR countries will participate in the GCR.

4. Over the past 100 years politicians, bankers, cartels and the very rich and powerful have sucked the world dry in their desire for wealth, power and control.

5. What we are witnessing with Brexit, the election of Donald Trump and rejection of Euro in Italy (with potential of more to follow) is a referendum against those who have failed in their responsibilities over decades. It cannot continue and that has been recognized by some.

6. Iko Ward has gone dark and over the past week Catallina, Rocker66 and Awake in 3D have sent their regards.

7. Lets see what happens today and tomorrow.

H. Dec. 5 2016 12:54 pm EST Anon: "The Corrupt Process of the Exchange" - Anonymous Guest Post

1. The RV has already started, we just haven't been invited. Tier 1,2, and 3 have cashed in. This fact is not in dispute.

2. I know several people on these tiers. These are the people who cashed in for "Quints" and "Quads" and told me that they have real cash money to spend.

3. Currency is being exchanged on the FOREX across myriad currencies today.

4. Adding the Zim to the FOREX will go unnoticed by the rest of the world.

I. Nov. 5 2016 Reasons for the GCR Delay from One Who Believes: "Why Can't I Exchange @ Lower Rate Now?" - One Who Believes - 12.4.16

1. This is more than an exchange. When this "Officially" goes, it begins a sequence of events that is massive. They can't just do the exchange part without it immediately leading to the rest of the plan rolling out on a schedule.

2. First it is the Exchange, then implementation of NESARA, then mass arrests, then most of the Congress and other high ranking public officials will be removed from office, and the list goes on and on.

3. That is what most of the opposition is to the GCR. The people trying to hold this up don't want their way of life to end. They: A) Want the money for themselves somehow, B) Want to keep the money from getting to the currency holders, C) Don't want to be removed from office, and D) Don't want to be arrested.

4. The new Powers That Be can't start the GCR until they are ready to go all the way without stopping.

5. We can't have the GCR until the rest is ready to go as well. That's O.K. because it is almost here, maybe even today.

6. As far as everybody getting money, it will happen eventually, but they need help between now and then. Once they have their monthly income, we will still be working on the bigger Humanitarian projects that we were funded for. It is a really good plan.

J. Dec. 5 2016 1:27 pm EST Fulford Report: "The Dominoes Keep Falling" - Fulford Report - 12.5.16

1. The Khazarian mafia dominoes keep falling one by one. The resignations or announced resignations of Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, French President Francois Hollande, European Parliament President Martin Shulz, New Zealand Prime Minister John Key, and the defeat of Khazarian drug dealing gangster Nicolas Sarkozy are the latest falling dominoes.

2. There is now a major campaign unfolding to remove remaining senior Rothschild agents like Vladimir Putin of Russia, Chinese strongman Xi Jinping, Japanese slave Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Hitler daughter Angela Merkel in Germany, according to multiple sources in China, Russia, the US, Japan and elsewhere.

3. The shockwaves caused by the fall of Italy’s Renzi will be the biggest for now, because it paves the way for the election of a Five Star Movement government that promises to leave the Euro. There will be a “world of hurt” in the Italian banking system as a result that will only speed up either the re-introduction of the Italian Lira or else lead to the possible creation of a new Mediterranean currency, P2 Freemason sources say.

4. A Mediterranean currency would co-exist with a revived Deutschemark that would take over the rump of the Euro in Northern Europe, the sources say.

5. The Rothschilds and the bloodlines are fighting back hard and are pulling all the stops they can to try to prevent US President Elect Donald Trump from taking power with their big push for vote recounts in the US, sources in the US Green party, the Rothschild family and CIA all agree. The push is headed for “a hard and fast 13 December deadline mandated by Title 3, U.S. Code, Section 5 that each of the individual American States must have concluded all controversies related to their voting and submit their Electors for the 19 December Electoral Collage vote to install that nations’ next leader,” CIA sources say.

6. The white hats in the military and the agencies are fighting back with a major push to expose very real pedophilia and human sacrifice being carried out by the bloodline families. Judy Note: We will be eternally grateful for those heros who continue to bravely fight the Cabal bankers' Ninth Circle Satanic Cult and their ongoing rape, torture and murder of innocent children. These heros include the "White Hats," Kevin Annett's International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State and Tim Ballard's Operation Underground Railroad. You can help in the eradication of this child exploitation and sex trafficking by donating your time and/or funds to the ITCCS: Welcome to ITCCS.ORG and The International Tribunal into Crimes of ... and Operation Underground Railroad: Operation Underground Railroad. To review my articles on this global elite International Child Exploitation Ring: http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/pages/243/590/bio.html

K. Nov. 5 2016 GCR Summary of Events for Dec. 4 2016: Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of December 5, 2016

Resources:

"Shifting Gears" - VERITAS Report - 12.6.16

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-unravelling-assessment-of-gcrrv.html

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/12/paris-agreement-gesara-rv-op-ed.html

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/12/re-paris-agreement-gesara-guest-post-by.html

"In The Doorway" - VERITAS Report - 12.4.16

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of December 4, 2016

"Election Trio" - RV/GCR Intel - Sunday - December 4, 2016

"Guaranteed" - TANK Chat Highlights 3:30 PM EST 12-3-16

VERITAS Q&A for December 4, 2016

Gary Larrabee - Kent Dunn Relays Information from the Admirals Group

And Then There Was One Remaining, Out of Five

"Take it to the Limit" - ZAP - The Office of POOFness - 12.4.16

"Thank You Grandfather" - Guest Post by Wildfirelady

"No Later than Tomorrow" - Sun. PM TNT Thoughts

World Management Project Forum & Organization Needed

Earth Angel Alliance Organizing Gary Larrabee's Plan

"Next 36 Hours" - Sat. PM/Sun. AM WSOMN Chat w/ AdminBill

"Why Can't I Exchange @ Lower Rate Now?" - One Who Believes - 12.4.16

Another Defeat for the Globalists in Italy, PM Renzi to Resign

Prime Minister John Key of New Zealand Resigns

"The Corrupt Process of the Exchange" - Anonymous Guest Post

"The Dominoes Keep Falling" - Fulford Report - 12.5.16

"The Unraveling" - Assessment of GCR/RV Release Timing - December 5, 2016

Paris Agreement Tracker - Ratified Countries

OPEC to Seek More Oil-Output Cuts from Nonmembers

"Historical Bonds Release Date" - Yours, Anonymously - 12.6.16

8Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:56 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Busted" - GCR/RV Final Update - Wednesday - December 7, 2016

8:13:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, Update  

Received via email at 2:28 AM EST for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Scamtastic RV/GCR News Image1%2B%25285%2529

(Image: Sketch of a man getting punched in the face.)

"Busted"
GCR/RV ​Final ​Update
​Wednesday
December ​7, 2016

-----------

"Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph."

-- Haile Selassie

-----------

Aloha CC,

Sadly, aloha means both hello and goodbye today. ​Turns out Dinarland caught me​ red handed​. ​This ​Yosef ​character I play is totally a fraud made up in ​some military intelligence office overseas -- ​100% ​busted! Well played Dav​e ​and Carol ​Smith ​in Derby, Kansas!​ But I bet more than a few of you will miss me when I'm gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmSbXsFE3l8

Now it is true, I don't care how you feel. ​ ​Because human​ity matters more to me when ​my species i​s ​​endangered in ​a ​galactic war​ for its own survival​--which you all are now and have been a part of whether you were aware ​of it ​or not.

​See there's a few alien race​s here​ on our planet​,​ ​now and have been for a dozen plus millennia, that are kill​ing​​ human beings--​even ​eat​ing some of ​us--​but enslav​ing us all without discrimination​ guaranteed​.

There's your disclosure Commander​s​ Putin and Obama--both​ "benevolent walk-ins" ​btw ​here to rescue humanity.

​"​Fuck ​off, Yosef," ​you say? ​ ​Oh no, Dave and Carol, fuck you. Because these same malevolent "alien races" are controlling every aspect of your life and you don't even know it--nor do you care--which is your crime against humanity.

​So ​I'm not your friend​ or bestie guru​, lyrical savior​ or worst enemy either. I'm just a​ sovereign ​soul posting ​my ​​rogue ​thoughts because higher intelligence demanded ​that ​I do so as they thought my life experience​s​ ​and vast knowledge ​of the obscure would be useful to the masses.​ Well so much for higher intelligence promoting productive inner dimensional ​mind ​activity​ for the purposes of accelerating human ascension​.​ Mankind is slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww to evolve as it turns out--behind schedule if you will.​

​For the last ten month​s, educating all of you on simple matters has been utter tort​rue on me, running ​what many now call a "psy-ops for the Chinese and Russian governments​." Wells that's just fucking poetic justice, and why I describe my Dinarland educational experience to friends like teaching A.D.D. students​, who r​ode ​the short bus ​to school, but from the time they unbuckled their seat belts to my classroom, they forgot they​ were two grades behind​, yet ​sincerely ​​believed they were the smartest kids in school.​ Translated, ​Dinarland is collectively ​pathetic if not absolutely ​idiotic.

Now a few of you have some redeeming value, a couple I would like to hang out with and talk shop post RV, but most to all have been lumped into a basket of deplorable​s that Draconian Wiccan High Priestess Witch Hillary ​Rodham ​Clinton​ spoke of​ in her campaign--​and did so intentionally to drive you away from voting for her--yet 65 million of you still did anyway! With ​another ​62M vot​ing for ​her scummy cabal pal, career pedofile and sex​ual​ addict Donald Trump​--who relentlessly sports a transgender wife as your new first lady.

Reality is so utterly ​bizarre it's horrifying to me sometimes. Yet most to all of you are worried about paying for your Chirstmas shopping list. How human beings ​can get ​this asleep a​nd not wake up ​and google any​thing of real substance​ is beyond me​? ​The truthful information you claim to crave is all available to you on line, you just have to critically think and seek it out. And therein lies the prisoner's dilemma. Thinking for yourself… critically… instead of letting some internet personality do it for you. 'Cause let me tell ya​ folks​, the cabal ​has been actively trying to share ​all of ​their ​dirty ​tactics and ​evil ​history​ ​on network television--and you in great majority still remain completely asleep:

https://youtu.be/BnhP6iTN9HY

To​day, I would rather be watching paint dry then blogging yet another simple minded Dinarian SITREP to minds that can't remember basic wealth management tips made less than a week ago. But I'm sure your new best friend Veritas will allow you to​ snuggle up to her comforting NSA boob, nipple up and fall back into ​a deep R.E.M. sleep mumbling ​terms like ​"rates​, ​dates​, structured payouts​, NDAs​, claw backs and ​MCA accounts…" ​ ​Too funny. ​Why do you think she suddenly showed up on the scene? Her health?

​Well​ here's me punching back Dinarland.

​Want some ​​big news​ that's never going to be on the Big Call​: ​Only a select few are getting Sovereign Rates because the Chinese have deemed Americans too ignorant, arrogant and stupid from monitoring these sites, blogs and conference calls to trust you with that kind of cash. ​It's true. How do you like them apples? Probably a relief for most of you​, as American's couldn't handle the disbursal responsibilities anyway--a correct assumption I might add. ​

The​ Elders felt the vast majority ​of you should take the $0.13 USN rate ​the Bush psy-ops ​of ​TNT ​(​Tony/DC/RayRen​)​ pre​ached because intellectually you all lack the necessary frontal lobe brain capacity to be considered a functioning professional in a global ​humanitarian ​environment. Meaning, America is lucky just to be allowed to survive without overt public military occupation,​ let alone redeem currency and help rebuild their own country and planet from extinction for future generations.

​Turns out, ​Americans are ​either just that dumb or that asleep,​ or both, and certainly ​well too ​terrified ​t​o fight ​against evil, ​and ​wholeheartedly ​cowardice when faced with the truth of their own enslavement. ​It's true… ​Dinarians would rather die in their knees begging for mercy than fight to the death on their feet defending anything of critical importance. ​Therefore you have all been lumped together as a peasant ​class of ​human​ity​ unworthy of sovereign ​value ​oxygen.

I wonder what the WW2 boys ​who jumped out of those Higgins boats ​and onto the ​bullet ridden ​Normandy ​beaches would say about Dinarians who bicker and in-fight because it's a protected digital safe environment.​ Or what of those young solders who were sleeping Sunday morning on December 7, 1941 when Pearl Harbor was awoken to Japanese bombs blowing up their airplanes and battleships--and they still ran to their posts knowing death would be there to meet them. ​

Your displays of pettiness and blatant entitlement are legendary in intelligence agency circles​ folks​.​ Did you know they laugh at Dinarland's myopic ​understanding of history, as well as your fierce protect​monism defending cabal lies​, ​thus continuing the ​de-evil​union of the human race away from any meaningful responsibility ​let alone restoring the dignity of God's sovereign intent.

Pay my rent. Read my quote. Watch my video. Everything will work out. I'm helpless to doing anything of significance because I need money. Oh, children. If you don't radically change your thinking, you're gonna perish… with or without this money. God is very objective when it comes to natural selection.

Sure, go ahead​, beat up ​on ​old Yosef--​the mythical​ benevolent​ ZIM blogger​ who always told it like it was whether we liked him or not​. ​Hey, you painted me as the hero and the villain, as a paid military intelligence operative doing ​a ​psy-ops, and as a saint floating down on a cloud…. when in reality, I was one man sharing what he knew before you were asked to do something magnificent and historic.

Know you stuck the spear in my side and killed the only bold truth teller in all of Dinarland.

Honestly, I'm sorry I ever told any​thing real about ​Sovereign Rates or anything of substance​ for that matter​--​as ​you​ have all wasted my time​ by throw​ing away ​the​ most valuable opportunity t
o surrender to God​ on a daily basis​​. Instead, you chose to ston​e the ​one ​messenger who ​truly ​cared enough to speak truth to ​power in your defense, as well as offer a pathway out of darkness and free you form your fantas​ies. Hey, isn't that what the Jews and Romans did as Esu as ​He lovingly ​sacrificed His life for yours by ​march​ing up to Cavalry Hill with that ​sharp throned crown and burdensome ​heavy cross ​upon His ​bloody whipped ​back? At least I'm in good company. ​Sobeit.​

Christ will judge ​us all in the end, but remember me when those in your family, community, country and continent stone you and your selfless generosity. And consider the ​"​​Yosef ​psy-ops​"​ officially over as ​I have turned ​over my last temple table​ with this post.

​God is love.
God is with us.
​God is all.​

(*PS… ​A ​public​ announcement of revalued rates and the re-instituted gold standard will be made after all the geopolitical check-listed items have been crossed off, only then will public redemptions​ be allowed to begin​,​ ​and ​​only after President ​Obama has left office. ​So stop obsessing over content on websites like this one for bank redemption appointment 800#s… they're not coming like you're thinking. And never will. Have a merry ​winter ​solstice​ everyone​!​ It's been a hoot.​)

9Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:57 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a Global Currency Reset Update as of Dec. 7 2016

12/07/2016 08:10:00 AM 

Restored Republic via a Global Currency Reset Update as of Dec. 7 2016

Compiled in the early morning hours (EST) of 7 Dec. 2016 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com

A. Dec. 6 2016 Bruce's Call Intel:

1. At 4:01 am EST last Sunday Dec. 4 2016 banks in 209 countries began recalibrating their rates, or resetting their rates. It's called a repopulation of the rates.

2. By yesterday afternoon Dec. 5 2016 all the rates, except in seven countries, had settled in and become live on the screens. (Of the 209 countries, 202 had settled in their rates to become live.)

3. Today Dec. 6 2016 two more countries settled in their rates - the Saudi Arabian Rial and the Iraqi Dinar.

4. We are waiting to hear word on the five countries left to go.

5. The Islamic Gold Standard Agreement that has been holding this RV up, has been passed. (Saudi Arabian countries changed their Sharia laws so they could participate in the GCR).

6. The gold standard backs our new US Notes and US Treasury Notes.

7. There are high rates.

8. Certain individuals are now in a position to enter codes at any time now.

9. NESARA Law is a requirement of the Gold Standard for the US.

10. Certain people are signing off on documents right now.

11. Bond traders in London, Zurich, Hong Kong, the US and Canada were paid after midnight last night, Dec. 5 2016.

12. We will receive the funds after midnight EST tonight Dec. 7 2016 (the funds will become liquid).

That is happening now and is very much important.

13. This should be our week.

14. The founders of the plan (Chinese Elders) have been paid.

15. Of the Church groups (who had prenegotiated rates), 69% had been paid out by yesterday Dec. 5 2016.

16. The Internet Group should be the next to go and we won't necessarily have to wait for all of the Church groups to be paid out.

17. We are expecting to be notified by announcement of a 800 number.

18. Bruce will have the 800 number on his website: Thebigcall.net He will not email the 800# out.

19. Bank cleanup wrapped up last Sat. Dec. 3 2016.

20. HSBC and Wells Fargo are working together on setting up and running the redemption centers.

21. Alongside HSBC there is the Moca Pocia Bank in Central and South America which is under the HSBC umbrella. In Australia we have ANZ Bank and other banks. In the United States we have Chase, Citibank, Bank of America, Fifth Third Bank, Regions Bank, Bank First, Sun Trust Bank, and other region banks, AIIB, People Bank of China, the top 3 Banks of China, our Canadian partners to the north that are the Canadian Banks such as Royal Bank of Canada, TD Bank, Scotia Bank (which is not only in Canada but also in the Caribbean) and your home town banks.

22. You can negotiate a high rate on the ZIM.

23. Large humanitarian funding sources are receiving their liquidity either now or tonight. They are all getting liquid and hydrated.

24. Redemption centers have been fortified with additional security and services.

25. HSBC Bank is International. If you are not sure who to utilize internationally, if you have an HSBC Bank near you, or you can travel to a HSBC, that is a good starting point if you are outside of the United States.

26. You can go with a straight screen rate and not sign an NDA.

27. I know the NDAs have been reduced. The NDAs that we thought were getting more and more complicated, they have simplified the NDAs. They got the NDA down to a page and ¾ to 2 pages. That is even the one that is not the basic one.

28. You have an NDA that is where the rate is not the high rate but a medium rate on the ZIM.

29. Above that rate you go to where you talk about the projects being 20, 25, even 50 years. That is going to involve a different NDA due to the timing of the projects, longevity of it.

30. On negotiating realize that the sky is the limit. Set your sites high. Aim high as they say because this kind of a one shot of this type of money.

B. Dec. 6 2016 WingIT Call with Gerry Maguire, Art, IKO: Wingit Call - IQD Calls Home

1. OPEC meetings today Dec. 6 2016, will decide on pricing so the RV can be released.

2. No one, except a very small handful of people, knows the date 800#s will be released.

3. The bad guys who don't want this to go through, but are not in charge. They are just thorns in the side of the RV.

4. Everything is pointing toward a new global financial system.

C. Dec. 6 2016 TNT RayRen98: RayRen98 We are still waiting on the IMF review and Iraqi budget. We may not hear until tomorrow, Dec. 7 2016. No one knows the timing. Everything looks good. I'm looking for this to happen this week.

Judy Note: We will be eternally grateful for those heros who continue to bravely fight the Cabal bankers' Ninth Circle Satanic Cult and their ongoing rape, torture and murder of innocent children. These heros include the "White Hats," Kevin Annett's International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State and Tim Ballard's Operation Underground Railroad. You can help in the eradication of this child exploitation and sex trafficking by donating your time and/or funds to the ITCCS: Welcome to ITCCS.ORG and The International Tribunal into Crimes of ... and Operation Underground Railroad: Operation Underground Railroad. To review my articles on this International Child Exploitation Ring run by global elites: http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/pages/243/590/bio.html

Resources:

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of December 6, 2016

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of December 5, 2016

"The Unraveling" - Assessment of GCR/RV Release Timing - December 5, 2016

"The Dominoes Keep Falling" - Fulford Report - 12.5.16

RayRen98

Wingit Call - IQD Calls Home

Thebigcall.net

10Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:42 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Changed their laws so they could participate in the, GCR, 'What" RV?? WTF??

11Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:37 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

exactly terbo!!! hahahaha

so many liars and con artists I don't even know where to begin these days

12Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:05 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Veritas is SPEECHLESS!

I am rarely at a loss for words, but "Busted" does that to me.

READ YOSEF'S POST HERE  http://www.dinardaily.net/t59478-yosef-busted-gcr-rv-final-update-wednesday-december-7-2016#298576

I cannot speak for Yosef but I will speak for myself.

Regardless of what he said or may think about me being associated with the NSA, I know that is absolutely not the case. If he thinks that and is so far off the mark with that one, perhaps there is some confusion on this dark interpretation as well. And enough with that breast analogy. Hardly.

I think this is a much more sophisticated audience than he presumes.

I'm no dummy. I'm no stooge. I'm intelligent and determined. If I were just playing a role I think I would sound more predictable.

I think that while all of you may spout off or even get ridiculously cynical at times, in general I believe you are all good at heart and have enormous drive. Why else would you be here?

Despite the confusion, despite discouragement, despite doubts, lets choose to figure this out. I dare say that even without a handout, we will still do it, if that were the case.

My contacts are just that - contacts. They don't tell me what to say. No one ever will.

I'm just me.

You know, I guess that's why "Busted" gets to me. Perhaps our greatest fear is that we won't have this chance to make our dreams come true.

Let's prove them wrong, in whatever form or manner that we can.

My (legitimate) Intel sources tell me that Legarde was in Reno for an announcement yesterday. All contacts still indicate we are right there. I will dig deep and see what else is out there today.

Since we have a Yosef hiatus, why not post your own Intel? Who knows what pressures and sources go after him. Let's pick up the slack.

If we have been deemed unworthy, let's show ourselves that we are capable, persistent and very, very CAPABLE.

VERITAS

Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net

13Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:44 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR: Weekly Update December 8, 2016

9:44:00 AM  Intel, News  
Restored Republic via a GCR Update Dec. 8 2016

Compiled in the early morning hours (EST) of 8 Dec. 2016 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com

A. Summary of this Week's GCR Events Dec. 1 up to the morning of Dec. 8 2016:

Thurs. Dec. 1 2016: Restored Republic via a GCR: Special Update for Dec. 1, 2016

1. Poofness: The new bankers installed in place of the ones arrested attempted to do the SWIFT transmission dozens of times, with attempts failing. We finally received funds a day late, on Thurs. Dec. 1 2016.

Friday Dec. 2 2016: Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of December 2, 2016

1. Yosef: "Humbled" - GCR/RV Update - Friday - December 2, 2016 Word from Asia is that Grandfather mercifully released humanity today Dec. 2 2016.

2. Dec. 4 2016 6:20 am EST Wildfirelady: "Thank You Grandfather" - Guest Post by Wildfirelady I am finally at peace & no longer worry about the currency exchange. When I finally read that St Germains Trust & Nesara had been released through Grandfather last Friday at midnight Dec. 2 2016.

3. TANK: "Guaranteed" - TANK Chat Highlights 3:30 PM EST 12-3-16 The exact thing needed to happen last night, Dec. 2 2016, did. From the HSBC in Hong Kong, "Grandfather" entered codes that released the platforms.

Saturday Dec. 3 2016:  Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of December 3...

1.Bank cleanup (arrest and firing of bankers) wrapped up.

2. Payouts to one of the Humanitarian groups transacted Dec. 3 2016. The CEO of said group now has his funds and will begin placement of distribution to the various projects under their umbrella.

3. There are bond holders who have seen the accounts.

4. There are small groups who've been waiting in Reno to be paid for three weeks who went liquid with their ZIM just after noon on Dec. 3 2016.

5. Bond platforms were trading and paying out on Dec. 3 2016. People who've been waiting for weeks were finally going liquid.

6. Bonds were not only paying out, but moving freely for trades. That meant the entire system was operating with no holds anywhere. When we redeem our currency, now the system has a place to direct and trade the money.

7. Dec. 3 2016 6:02 pm EST GCR/RV/NESARA Update: "Origins of Flipping the Bird" - RV Update - Thursday - December 3, 2016 "The Chinese Elders pull back their final bow after midnight."

Sunday Dec. 4 2016: Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of December 4, 2016

1. At 4:01 am EST on Dec. 4 banks in 209 countries began recalibrating or resetting their rates.

2. The North American RV was waiting on a trio of elections to complete voting on Sun. Dec. 4 2016.

3. As a result of the elections, several Cabal Prime Ministers had resigned by Sun evening Dec. 4 2016.

4. Poofness: Complications with the system resulted in final notification of our funds not coming through until this morning Dec. 4 2016.

Monday Dec. 5 2016: Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of December 5, 2016

1. Of the 209 countries connected to the GCR, 202 had their new rates live on the bank screens as of the afternoon of Dec. 5.

2. Bond traders in London, Zurich, Hong Kong, the US and Canada were paid after midnight on Dec. 5 2016.

3. By Dec. 5 2016 69% of the Church groups (which had prenegotiated rates), had been paid out.

4. Poofness: On Dec. 5 2016 massive releases and movement of funds were set to begin for the settlement of Historic assets and currency.

Tues. Dec. 6 2016: Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of December 6, 2016

1. Of the 209 countries connected to the GCR, now 204 had their new rates live on the bank screens, including the Iraqi Dinar as of Dec. 6 2016.

2. As of Dec. 6 the Islamic Gold Standard Agreement (that has been holding this RV up), had been passed. Saudi Arabian countries had changed their Sharia laws so they could participate in the GCR.

3. On Dec. 6 OPEC meetings were held to decide on oil pricing so the RV could be released.

4. On Dec. 6 IMF Head Christine Legarde was said to be in in Reno to make an announcement.

5. Poofness: Bonds and boxes were set to go on Dec. 6 2016. They had been held in a giant "pause" for the currency side to catch up.

Wed. Dec. 7 2016: Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of December 7, 2016

1. After midnight EST on Dec. 7 2016 US Global Currency Reset funds became liquid.

2. By Dec. 7 2016 the founders of the plan (Chinese Elders) had been paid.

3. By Dec. 7 2016 the Iraqi budget for 2017 had been approved and was scheduled to go into effect on Jan. 1 2017.

4. The Admiral's group was set for a go on Dec. 7 2016 through the rest of the week as a payout schedule for individuals passed from the submanagers to the end of the line.

5. Poofness: It was clear we were late, but the funds were released and they should hit our accounts by Wed. Dec. 7 2016.

B. Dec. 8 2016 1:28 am EST El Toro Poo Poo: "Another Day... No Dollars" - Guest Post by El Toro Poo Poo

1. The 800#'s were supposed to be out today (according to 2 of my sources),
but alas nothing yet.

2. In terms of rates, the non-NDA will be between $1 to $10, but the higher in the range you go you must make a "commitment" to humanitarian projects (to be presented at your meeting) of up to 80%.

3. The astronomic rates are paid over time with a very nasty NDA with some of the them containing "claw back" clauses. In any case, I would recommend that you engage an attorney to sit in and review all documents that you're signing.

4. The tier 1,2, and 3 exchange has occurred and people who have passed compliance have real money to spend. There are still people who haven't passed compliance and I suspect some that may never pass compliance.

5. It is unclear if we're being held up on tier 4 waiting for more tier 1,2,3 folks to finish.

6. The amount of funds that already has been released in tiers 1,2, and 3, greatly exceed the amount pending in tiers 4 and 5. So any excuse that "additional" requirements for the release of funds is necessary simply doesn't make sense.

7. The release of Zims to the FOREX could be at anytime without any detection by the public at large. No public "reason" would have to be provided although releasing information that the Zims were now gold backed wouldn't be harmful to anyone.

C. Dec. 7 2016 ZAP:

1. My workload has increased substantially with the oversight of the first fund transfers that are underway right now. The next two weeks will be very busy with setting up our infrastructure. It is still difficult to do everything with nothing until the funds arrive this week or next week.

2. With the process completed for the Trust with the SWIFT finally getting to it's destination (after so many attempts), the Fed and others have blessed the process and "White Hats" have paved the way for usage of the funds. There are indeed some good folk inside the high level organizations who are behind our efforts and I am so grateful for this support.

3. It is my opinion that it will not come announced until the last minute to prevent shenanigans in the markets. This is just plain common sense. I would think theywould release funds in a very measured and calculated way to avoid disruption.

4. Our funding source is not connected to the exchanges or asset redemptions.

D. Dec. 7 2016 Veritas Report: "Speechless" - VERITAS Report - 12.7.16

My (legitimate) Intel sources tell me that (IMF Head Christine) Legarde was in Reno for an announcement yesterday, Dec. 6 2016. All contacts still indicate we are right there.

E. Dec. 7 2016 TNT RayRen98 Call:

1. The Iraqi budget for 2017 has been approved as of today Dec. 7 2016 (likely based on the new Dinar rates) and will go into effect on Jan. 1 2017.

2. The Powers that Be do not want the Dinar rate to float (go up and down in value on the Forex).

3. Ray still expects this to go this week, or perhaps over the weekend.

4. Ray knows of people who have appointments this week at the bank.

5. Market rate for the Dong: $.47

F. Dec. 7 2016 WSOMN AdminBill:

1. I believe we are right where we need to be with the RV.

2. It appears that Iraq has finally been given a green light to move forward with final implementation of their budget and laws as a precursor to the solid green light for implementation of the RV.

3. That, I believe, may still be a week or two away.

4. We know that the process to release is closely managed and is being implemented in an orderly manner to insure success.

5. It is also necessary to fund major groups and individuals who will have the greatest impact initially and who have contracts and funds lined up in advance of the exchange.

6. That process may have been slightly altered with the addition of the ZIM and inclusion of additional groups who hold large and small quantities of that currency.

7.The news is good and getting better. All we can do is wait and watch. It appears obvious that we are back on track to what could be an interesting new year and hopefully, a wonderful holiday season.

G. Dec. 7 2016 10:51 am EST Anon: "Santa Clause if Coming to Town" - Anonymous Guest Post

1. You-sef is probably a plant: "Busted" - GCR/RV Final Update - Wednesday - December 7, 2016 (where, after rants about how stupid the Dinar Community is, he says):

a. "A ​public​ announcement of revalued rates and the re-instituted gold standard will be made after all the geopolitical check-listed items have been crossed off. Only then will public redemption be allowed to begin​,​ ​and ​​only after President ​Obama has left office." ​

b."The 800#s for bank redemption are not coming like you're thinking. And never will."

c. "The​ Elders felt the vast majority ​of you should take the $0.13 USN rate ​the Bush psy-ops ​of ​TNT ​(​Tony/DC/RayRen​)​ pre​ached because intellectually you all lack the necessary frontal lobe brain capacity to be considered a functioning professional in a global ​humanitarian ​environment."

2. As someone who has been fortunate to meet, know (for many years) and associate with several of the top ppl who are actually doing this event, I'm coming here to try and calm the masses.

3. I came here because I understood the basic dynamics of what happened in Kuwait, which was basically the same as every other war in history. The conquering nation, takes their spoils of war, devalues their currency, and later gets to resell or reuse the currency at the older revalued rate that was prior to the war in the first place. A great reason for war. The Cabal has been doing this for centuries.

4. Therefore, like my country (government) who owns their fare share of Dinar, I too could hope to see a gain sometime in the future.

5. We are just people trying to maintain our sanity during this extremely, long over drawn out event due to political stoppage (yes Obama - sorry but I know way to much here too to mention it but it is what it is).

6. Understand that whatever you get will be HUGE and will probably out perform any amount you originally thought you were getting.

7. Remember how you got here. Don't let the "PsyOP" masters get to you.

8. President Elect Trump has a huuuge amount of currency (I know the guy who sold it to him and I know when he received it) and you can rest in that knowing that he really wants all of us to prosper. This is why we didn't want the Cabal Clinton candidate. In fact, Pres. Elect Trump is proud that you all had the 'guts' to go out there and get involved.

9. I truly believe we will have plenty to say grace over soon.Try to relax. The time is near. Don't let fear rule your life.

10. Sit back and let a little more time pass because Santa is Coming to Town.
H. Dec. 7 2016 GCR Special Update: Restored Republic via a GCR: Special Update as of December 7, 2016

I. Dec. 7 2016 Update: Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of December 7, 2016

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum