Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Responds To The SEC Injuction With His Fifth Density Dimension! - AKA Extra Large And Fried!
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:50 pm by RamblerNash

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Online Weekly Class
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 20 Minutes with Bridgette online class
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Moon, Venus, And Jupiter Will Be Aligning To Form A Smiley Face This May
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Shilcock on the Great Pandemic, Part IV: Answering Your Questions!
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No 472 - Red & White Dragon Livestream Q & A with Benjamin blablabla Fulford and Bo Mikael Lindstrom aka Red Dragon Ambassador
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna's Thoughts
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by topspin2

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford - Benjamin Fulford 3-30-20… “Abe, Macron, Merkel & Prince Charles to be “coronavirused
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Revealing and Call to Action by Ines Radman
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting Compilations! plus MORE
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Possible meteor impact leaving huge crater and destroys over 100 houses in Akure, Nigeria
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - How Do You CAPTURE A Very DANGEROUS ANIMAL? plus more
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 8:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» MAX IGAN - The "Response to Covid-19" is a Plan for One World Government
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 8:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Covid 19' And 5G - What's The Connection? - David Icke
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Keukenhof Gardens virtually open - We will bring Keukenhof to you!
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Independence Day?
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» clif high - April 1, 2020 Critical thinking - The Smoking Bat...#chaga_gangsta
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone: Final Warning to the Black Magicians
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» ITNJ - William Binney - World privacy and security
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyYesterday at 8:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» ELLEN ROCKIN' AN ANKLE BRACELET? TRUDEAU TOO! & IS RITA REALLY HOME?
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 10:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 20 MINUTES WITH BRIDGETTE ONLINE CLASS STARTING APRIL 3, 2020
UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 7:30 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE

UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera Becomes Visible On Video, Dec 2, 2016, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: Dec 2, 2016
Location of sighting: New Mexico, USA

This UFO was caught on the NASA All-sky cam, and shows a triangular UFO flying overhead. The edges of the triangle have Star Trek like Warp Engines on each side. The thing that is strangest, is that the UFO is semi cloaked, but becomes visible for a few seconds. Cloaks are vulnerable...especially to IR light, which may be the reason this UFO became visible here. Great catch by Nemesis Maturity of Youtube. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states: 
NASA’s All-Sky Cameras Caught a ‘cloaked starship’ Illuminates the Night Sky in New Mexico on December 2, 2016. The object’s luminous/shimmering appearance seemed to resemble a ‘cloaked starship’. It seems to fly very smoothly gliding effortlessly through the air.

https://youtu.be/mXSQ-jN0PaM

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Three UFOs Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Nov 15, 2016 Using Night Vision Technology, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: Nov 15, 2016
Location of sighting: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

These UFOs are three different craft. I have altered the colors and enhanced the detail. Within each light is a dark object about 75% as big as the light itself. These objects are flying over a USAF base in that area so nonone can travel over there a take a look. Its all fenced in high security area. It looks like the USAF is testing some of the alien craft that was given to the USAF in good faith. One of these craft crashed in Needles California back in May 14, 2008. Looks like they still have not got control of it. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states: 
I shot this video from my backyard in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas, Nevada on the night of November 15, 2016. I wanted to get the video I shot last night out the same night. To do that I had to increase the speed up on the night vision portion by five times because it takes so long to render, upload and process the video. Jaime Maussan told me they are always best at actual speed so I am remaking that portion of last nights video. I am not enhancing it in any way so this is exactly as it was as it came from the night vision camera.

https://youtu.be/VSxuHKu9jPg

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz