Latest topics
» "Enshrouded With Secrecy" Until Now! NASA Deep Secrets!
Today at 2:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» 10/18/2018 -- Dutchsinse shut off on youtube -- NO LIVE STREAMING -- Banned from view
Today at 1:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada is Ready - How a pot saliva test can go wrong lol :)
Today at 1:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» How an Empath Can Keep Boundaries Even With People They Love
Today at 1:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists capture a weird noise coming from Antarctic ice shelf
Today at 1:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Two bright meteors over South America, sonic boom reported
Today at 1:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Many UFOs near the Sun plus MORE
Today at 1:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ The Nibiru Winds Hitting Earth plus MORE
Today at 1:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why it’s time to arrest the CEOs of Google and Facebook
Today at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mental Health Resources for Students and Educators
Today at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» How this Common Kitchen Spice can Improve your Memory
Today at 12:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Senator Claire McCaskill Response to Project Veritas Footage
Today at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The 2nd Sacrifice - Erasing History - Masonic Sorcery - By The War Drummer
Today at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» C.W. Chanter - Calling Out Corey Goode As An Agent Against Disclosure #SSP #Disclosure #UFOs
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 17: MIDWEEK BY ZAP "DONATION FRAUD" BLABKOWSKI
Yesterday at 10:03 pm by 4-truth

» Dinar Recaps - Shut Down?
Yesterday at 7:38 pm by MartyM

» YouTube Went Down for Millions Around the World
Yesterday at 1:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tom DeLonge Responds to Report That His UFO Organization Has Accumulated $37 Million Worth of Debt
Yesterday at 1:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Q - We Are The Plan
Yesterday at 9:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» In Honor Of Bob Dean: His Life And His Passing – Kerry Cassidy
Yesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
No automatic alt text available.
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » Alley's Place » Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant

Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin

Think fast food has to be greasy, unhealthy and cheap? Think again.
The country’s first all-organic drive-thru has finally opened in California, with lines out the door as customers flock for a chance to support what could be the biggest step forward for industry ever.
The new Amy’s Organic Drive-Thru restaurant opened in Rohnert Park, California, featuring an all-vegeterian menu packed with items like veggie burgers, salads, and even mac n’ cheese in both regular and vegan flavors.
The company’s signature frozen pizzas have always been a top seller in health food and grocery stores nationwide, and now Amy’s first restaurant is serving them up piping hot with toppings ranging from spinach and diced tomatoes (on its popular margherita pizza) to regular mozzarella cheese and even vegan “cheeze.”
As reported by ABC-7 News in the Bay area, the new Amy’s Restaurant has been completely packed with long lines in the dining area and in the drive-thru, and reported wait times of 15-20 minutes.
Others have chimed in on review sites noting that they were excited to see huge crowds with lines going all the way out the door, reminiscent of another chain working to change the food system: Chipotle Mexican Grill, whose popularity is exploding at the same time that McDonald’s is faltering.
“Five days in and they can barely keep up with demand,” reported ABC-7 about Amy’s first week in business.
Manager Paul Schiefer was more than happy with the response.
So many (have) showed up and it’s given us a lot of hope that this is a concept that works.”
Sustainably Grown, GMO-Free and Tasty! 
While other fast food restaurants import virtually all of their products from factory farming operations and give nothing back to the community, Amy’s actually grows produce on site thanks to its roof-bound garden.
Amy’s, an independently owned organic frozen food company, also reportedly pays workers a living wage with health benefits and is believed to be the first vegetarian fast food restaurant as well.
Check out a report on the grand opening below and see the menu:

Article originally published on AltHealthWks.com republished with permission

MartyM

OK, BUT (and there's always a 'but', right? ) Organic, Non-GMO, doesn't necessarily mean it has to be 'Veggitarian'. I'm not saying going Veggie is bad... I wont say it regardless of my personal opinion, it's not necessarily a bad thing just not my choice. I wish these guys well with their business. Think what they could do with all natural, grass fed, free range, no artificial growth hormone, steroid/antibiotic free, MEAT !!  You know, "Where's the Beef?", Chicken, Pork, Lamb, etc. ??  How long is it gonna take before people wake up to the fact that industrialized farming and raising of our food supply is killing us ? It has already gotten to the point where we need to suppriment our diets with pills in order to get the nutrition we need. Even that is mostly just a cash cow for big pharma's peddeling inferior or insufficient doses of pills...
   I probably should stop here... but you know how this could go on, right?   :affraid:

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Dunno Marty and this is why my hubby wants to go hunt wild game but I won't let him because they are too cute lol....go figure!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

MartyM

Ohhhh, you should really reconsider that Nann. Not only is the catch from the hunt good eatin, but it also helps at times to have something to shoot at besides beer cans. For example; I tell my wife on occasion that I'm gonna shoot somethin, if I'm not out hunting then it may be whatever is around me... to which she replies well it's a good thing that she's going shopping then...   bat boy

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Hahahahahaha yeah I know on both accounts LOL! Deer are SO beautiful tho, I just can't bear it, I mean I want to buy a heap of rural land not far from here just to preserve the Stags!! My hubby is like, babe we have to run cattle remember LOL!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum