OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant Organicfastfood

Think fast food has to be greasy, unhealthy and cheap? Think again.
The country’s first all-organic drive-thru has finally opened in California, with lines out the door as customers flock for a chance to support what could be the biggest step forward for industry ever.
The new Amy’s Organic Drive-Thru restaurant opened in Rohnert Park, California, featuring an all-vegeterian menu packed with items like veggie burgers, salads, and even mac n’ cheese in both regular and vegan flavors.
The company’s signature frozen pizzas have always been a top seller in health food and grocery stores nationwide, and now Amy’s first restaurant is serving them up piping hot with toppings ranging from spinach and diced tomatoes (on its popular margherita pizza) to regular mozzarella cheese and even vegan “cheeze.”
As reported by ABC-7 News in the Bay area, the new Amy’s Restaurant has been completely packed with long lines in the dining area and in the drive-thru, and reported wait times of 15-20 minutes.
Others have chimed in on review sites noting that they were excited to see huge crowds with lines going all the way out the door, reminiscent of another chain working to change the food system: Chipotle Mexican Grill, whose popularity is exploding at the same time that McDonald’s is faltering.
“Five days in and they can barely keep up with demand,” reported ABC-7 about Amy’s first week in business.
Manager Paul Schiefer was more than happy with the response.
So many (have) showed up and it’s given us a lot of hope that this is a concept that works.”
Sustainably Grown, GMO-Free and Tasty! 
While other fast food restaurants import virtually all of their products from factory farming operations and give nothing back to the community, Amy’s actually grows produce on site thanks to its roof-bound garden.
Amy’s, an independently owned organic frozen food company, also reportedly pays workers a living wage with health benefits and is believed to be the first vegetarian fast food restaurant as well.
Check out a report on the grand opening below and see the menu:

Article originally published on AltHealthWks.com republished with permission

http://www.healthy-holistic-living.com/lines-door-nations-first-organic-drive-thru-restaurant.html?t=HHL

MartyM

MartyM

OK, BUT (and there's always a 'but', right? ) Organic, Non-GMO, doesn't necessarily mean it has to be 'Veggitarian'. I'm not saying going Veggie is bad... I wont say it regardless of my personal opinion, it's not necessarily a bad thing just not my choice. I wish these guys well with their business. Think what they could do with all natural, grass fed, free range, no artificial growth hormone, steroid/antibiotic free, MEAT !!  You know, "Where's the Beef?", Chicken, Pork, Lamb, etc. ??  How long is it gonna take before people wake up to the fact that industrialized farming and raising of our food supply is killing us ? It has already gotten to the point where we need to suppriment our diets with pills in order to get the nutrition we need. Even that is mostly just a cash cow for big pharma's peddeling inferior or insufficient doses of pills...
   I probably should stop here... but you know how this could go on, right?   :affraid:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Dunno Marty and this is why my hubby wants to go hunt wild game but I won't let him because they are too cute lol....go figure!

MartyM

MartyM

Ohhhh, you should really reconsider that Nann. Not only is the catch from the hunt good eatin, but it also helps at times to have something to shoot at besides beer cans. For example; I tell my wife on occasion that I'm gonna shoot somethin, if I'm not out hunting then it may be whatever is around me... to which she replies well it's a good thing that she's going shopping then...   bat boy

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahahaha yeah I know on both accounts LOL! Deer are SO beautiful tho, I just can't bear it, I mean I want to buy a heap of rural land not far from here just to preserve the Stags!! My hubby is like, babe we have to run cattle remember LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum