OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Immortality – Our God Given Right EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immortality – Our God Given Right

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Immortality – Our God Given Right Empty Immortality – Our God Given Right Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:24 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Immortality – Our God Given Right

December 5, 2016 Ines Radman

That man possesses an immortal soul is the common belief of humanity; to this Theosophy adds that he is a soul; and further that all nature is sentient, that the vast array of objects and men are not mere collections of atoms fortuitously thrown together and thus without law evolving law, but down to the smallest atom all is soul and spirit ever evolving under the rule of law which is inherent in the whole. And just as the ancients taught, so does Theosophy; that the course of evolution is the drama of the soul and that nature exists for no other purpose than the soul’s experience.
The Theosophist agrees with Prof. Huxley in the assertion that there must be beings in the universe whose intelligence is as much beyond ours as ours exceeds that of the black beetle and who take an active part in the government of the natural order of things. Pushing further on by the light of the confidence had in his teachers, the Theosophist adds that such intelligences were once human and came like all of us from other and previous worlds, where as varied experience had been gained as is possible on this one. We are therefore not appearing for the first time when we come upon this planet, but have pursued a long, an immeasurable course of activity and intelligent perception on other systems of globes, some of which were destroyed ages before the solar system condensed.
This immense reach of the evolutionary system means, then, that this planet on which we now are is the result of the activity and the evolution of some other one that died long ago, leaving its energy to be used in the bringing into existence of the earth, and that the inhabitants of the latter in their turn came from some older world to proceed here with the destined work in matter. And the brighter planets, such as Venus, are the habitation of still more progressed entities, once as low as ourselves, but now raised up to a pitch of glory incomprehensible for our intellects.
The most intelligent being in the universe, man, has never, then, been without a friend, but has a line of elder brothers who continually watch over the progress of the less progressed, preserve the knowledge gained through aeons of trial and experience, and continually seek for opportunities of drawing the developing intelligence of the race on this or other globes to consider the great truths concerning the destiny of the soul.
These elder brothers also keep the knowledge they have gained of the laws of nature in all departments, and are ready when cyclic law permits to use it for the benefit of mankind. They have always existed as a body, all knowing each other, no matter in what part of the world they may be, and all working for the race in many different ways. In some periods they are well known to the people and move among ordinary men whenever the social organization, the virtue, and the development of the nations permit it. [Moses, Senmut, Artephius, King Solomon, Roger Bacon, Rasputin, Louis XV, Count of St.-Germain, Thomas Paine, Francis Bacon, Annie Besant, Nikola Tesla, Dalida, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe…] For if they were to come out openly and be heard of everywhere, they would be worshipped as gods by some and hunted as devils by others. In those periods when they do come out some of their number are rulers of men, some teachers, a few great philosophers, while others remain still unknown except to the most advanced of the body.
~from “The Ocean of Theosophy” by William Q. Judge

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

2Immortality – Our God Given Right Empty Re: Immortality – Our God Given Right Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:31 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Fear is all it takes

December 5, 2016 Ines Radman Uncategorized

The information below is very important. Although I found this post from a source that is being channelled, that doesn’t mean it is disinformation. It doesn’t mean it’s correct either, this is why I am always reluctant to call someone ‘a channeler’ because although it’s true that we do act as channels for information, it’s that much more important to be sceptical about the information and not the person. The information below rings true to me so I have chosen to repost for you to read.
I have written many posts relating to the post below. For starters, I spent a lot of time writing about our journey here, why we are here and that we all agreed to be actors in a play. Notice I write ” a play” because this reality is not the only play we are acting in. I have always been a supporter of self empowerment and not waiting for an external source/savior to get us out of this mess we created. Yes, we created this mess. Although we may not yet know why we did this, it would only be logical that in order for us to want change, we have to give it a reason for change.
Change is something we do once we decide we want to change. I think that most of us are stuck in that question: ” What do I do?”  It’s difficult to know what to do if you don’t even know why you are here or what your purpose is here.
More and more I am convinced that we have more than one reality we experience, and that we are stuck in this 3D prison planet programmed to believe that someone else did this to us and that we now have to wait for something to bail us out. I personally no longer believe in that, I haven’t for a long time. Rather than focusing on the external stimuli; I spend more time connecting with my intuitive self. Very difficult to do because this body we occupy comes with a brain and Ego that wants to thwart our efforts to find out that the entire Universe resides within us. All efforts have been made, that includes genetically creating a human body that doesn’t serve the human or soul occupying it but the masters that will control it’s brain. We are like a motherboard being installed into a computer. The motherboard is life for the computer but it needs the microchip and other components for the computer to work.
The soul occupies a body that has been genetically altered to reject soul and accept the programming. In other words, the body suit was designed in such a way that the brain would take control over us (souls) and that the brain would then thwart any efforts to allow us to connect to our higher and intuitive selves. It’s been a long journey for me to connect and dissasociate with the brain as a controlling function yet at the same time using it’s features to exist in this reality.
The game we are playing is dangerous, the game that we are playing is fatal because these bodies that we occupy currently will soon be out of date and will not be able to stand the new earth and frequencies.
Focus on the intutive self, connect to your higher self, leave the little stuff such as wars and whispers of wars aside, they have no value or meaning, they are simply programs to keep you from raising your frequencies; fear is all it takes.
Immortality – Our God Given Right Screen-shot-2016-12-02-at-10-18-29-pm-400x249
“Protecting yourself from forces, energy, entities, or even physical beings is a trap. It is a trap for several reasons. You are not and you never have been victims of anything or anyone. Nothing exists outside of you, and everything is your creation…

You have all had experiences with people, with energy, with beings who are holding a lower frequency. So what do you do about it? As we have said, you are under no obligation to continue playing with these beings in any way. So what you want to do then is to get out of their frequency range, to hold the highest frequency you possibly can, shine your light as brightly as you possibly can, and know that they will not be able to touch you or harm you in any way as you maintain that high frequency.

Do so because they help you decide what frequency you want to hold, not because you need a layer of protection against them. We promise you, this is all you need.”
Article: The Myth of Protection ∞The 9th Dimensional Arcturian Council | Daniel Scranton’s Channeling

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum