OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold  Sddefault

https://youtu.be/tjb3zcJzP2g

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/Y1BwQjRbniU

Jaguar-2016

Who or what is an M2? I had thought among us the lesser mortals, at least Cindy Kay Currier would have been a person above suspicion and of ingenuity, unbeatable and unmatchable integrity and such. In this video above, she gives her new name now as Donna something (Inaudible, Roth or Roerth?). I don't know what to say. But, strange are the ways of this world!

Then, I found this obnoxious website / blog, where they are calling her out in poor taste. Take a look and decide for yourself -- here https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/perps-update-meet-cindy-kay-currier/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well a few months back she hooked her horse back up to M1Sino. At that time she declared herself the Queen of Queens. Now she has declared herself M2 Daughter of Earth. So..... yeah SMHWWTF

And that is quite the interesting blog!!! LOL :)

Jaguar-2016

I think, she needs some sleep medication, maybe. Sleep deprivation can cause all these. That's what was going on with Michael Jackson for years.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Maybe... but she must be sleep deprived for years then. If that is it that gal needs a real good long nap.

Jaguar-2016

Yes. I can empathize with her, really. Actually most of the 90% of the world population should be feeling like her, but we don't. Sad reality.

Jaguar-2016

But one of those links also suggested that OOM was her blog, actually. Is it?

terbo56

terbo56

I guess everyone needs their 15 minutes of shame- Most of what she says, along with what she blabs on about, is all shit- If what she says is true, why hasn't any of it happened yet? Swissindo, restoration of our republic, etc, etc, ?

Jaguar-2016

Terbo -- Yeah, poor thing. Let her live in her own created realities and illusions. What does it cost us? Nothing.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jaguar no OOM is not her forum it is mine. I only archive this alternative internet world. In January we begin our 5th year! Wow! Time flies!

As for Cindy.... I really hope that one day her vision of what her so called Republic would be feasible. I think we have a very long way to go. And remove the word Republic. Start fresh! That is what is needed not a remake of the same bullshit.

Jaguar-2016

yeah, Purplez. Thank you for clarifying for me. I really appreciate it. I feel sad for her, though. Don't know, what's my connection with her, or yourself. We are all of at least the same vibrations. We may have different names, upbringings and such. But, ultimately, our true nature is the same. So, she is welcome to continue what she does best. At least we get to see a smiling face everyday via her videos.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes! I think she truly is trying to work for the betterment of human kind. Unlike many of the so called humanitarian shysters that are only playing to make bank.

Jaguar-2016

Agreed, hundred percent. She is a very gentle soul.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum