OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE |
‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial
December 6, 2016 / Keenan Team | GroupK 
By way of a quick update, we have this testimonial from a recent recipient of one of the ‘Healing Computers’ that we have been asked to share with you:

“Dear Neil
I wish to acknowledge with gratitude all the help you provided me with in acquiring the healing machine.
The entire trip was stress free and I was impressed with the level of detail in the way you do things. Thank you for waiting for me at the airport in Dusseldorf, arranging great hotel accommodation, facilitating the training with Nadjib and sorting the logistics of transport for training, sight seeing and shopping. You have become a friend for life.

Regarding the machine; it is nothing short of a super computer in the scanning, analysis and diagnosis of all ailments of the human body. I was impressed with the readings and graphical presentation of the results before and after.

I have no doubt that this is the way forward in medical science and the future of healing all ailments and sicknesses.

I did a trial on myself as part of my training and felt full of energy for the duration of my stay in Germany. Back in New Zealand, I ran the machine on my wife who was ill and it threw out some amazing results regarding the mineral deficiency in her body.

I did two prescribed treatments on her that the machine calibrated and there was a significant improvement in her readings and charts.

She was amazed at the results and has started spreading the word to her colleagues at work.

I will be starting a wellness center next year and am quite excited by the possibilities of the machine as there is nothing remotely close to it in the market. I am now excited about the other machines that will be rolling out next year for organ rejuvenation, diabetes etc.

Please convey my heartfelt thanks to Richard for following up and responding to all my emails when I started my interest in these machines. I wish you and Team K a Merry Christmas and a victorious year ahead in the struggle for humanity’s emancipation.

Game, set and match!

Neesham

Auckland, New Zealand”

Copyright © 2016, GROUP K, Ltd.

Thanks to: http://neilkeenan.com

MartyM

MartyM

Well we can't have that, silly wabbit, there's no profit in actually healing people.   bat boy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum