Latest topics
» "Mysterious underwater opening" Discovered at Gebel el Silsila in Egypt
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyToday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Woman claims to have found an 'Alien Artifact'
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vincent Vendetta: Clinton/New Zealand + Epstein/Prince Andrew + Poroshenko/Biden + More
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyToday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES: Julian Assange Tells Court He is “Unable to Think” Due to Treatment in Prison plus MORE
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyToday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» The annunaki? From niburu?
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyToday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» (More) Early Tic Tac UFOs! Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyYesterday at 8:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Terence McKenna - The Cost of Sanity In This Society
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Telescope Moon 4K: Discovery of a Mysterious “HEXAGONAL” Crater Janssen Filmed
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyYesterday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyYesterday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple UFOs Hovering Above The Mexico City And Blinking Sun!? plus MORE
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyYesterday at 4:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dane Wigington - Geoengineering: ITNJ Video Testimony
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyYesterday at 3:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyYesterday at 3:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alert! Elizabeth Warren Attempts to Block Bank Bailouts!!
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyYesterday at 3:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Jim Willie
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyYesterday at 3:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» MASSIVE Inflation Cover-Up.. An EXTERMINATION. By Gregory Mannarino
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CIVIL UNREST IS ERUPTING ALL OVER THE WORLD, BUT JUST WAIT UNTIL THE UNITED STATES JOINS THE PARTY
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyYesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cloud UFO Moves Through Parking Lot In Virginia Scaring The Heck Out Of Eyewitnesses lol
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery surrounds London's 'Havering Hoard'
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange Denied Request To Delay Extradition Hearing; Prepares To Fight “Unprecedented” Charges
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyYesterday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Our star's companion is approaching the inner planets of the Solar System plus MORE
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » NEIL KEENAN » NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE |
‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial

December 6, 2016 / Keenan Team | GroupK 
By way of a quick update, we have this testimonial from a recent recipient of one of the ‘Healing Computers’ that we have been asked to share with you:

“Dear Neil
I wish to acknowledge with gratitude all the help you provided me with in acquiring the healing machine.
The entire trip was stress free and I was impressed with the level of detail in the way you do things. Thank you for waiting for me at the airport in Dusseldorf, arranging great hotel accommodation, facilitating the training with Nadjib and sorting the logistics of transport for training, sight seeing and shopping. You have become a friend for life.

Regarding the machine; it is nothing short of a super computer in the scanning, analysis and diagnosis of all ailments of the human body. I was impressed with the readings and graphical presentation of the results before and after.

I have no doubt that this is the way forward in medical science and the future of healing all ailments and sicknesses.

I did a trial on myself as part of my training and felt full of energy for the duration of my stay in Germany. Back in New Zealand, I ran the machine on my wife who was ill and it threw out some amazing results regarding the mineral deficiency in her body.

I did two prescribed treatments on her that the machine calibrated and there was a significant improvement in her readings and charts.

She was amazed at the results and has started spreading the word to her colleagues at work.

I will be starting a wellness center next year and am quite excited by the possibilities of the machine as there is nothing remotely close to it in the market. I am now excited about the other machines that will be rolling out next year for organ rejuvenation, diabetes etc.

Please convey my heartfelt thanks to Richard for following up and responding to all my emails when I started my interest in these machines. I wish you and Team K a Merry Christmas and a victorious year ahead in the struggle for humanity’s emancipation.

Game, set and match!

Neesham

Auckland, New Zealand”

Copyright © 2016, GROUP K, Ltd.

Thanks to: http://neilkeenan.com

MartyM

MartyM
Well we can't have that, silly wabbit, there's no profit in actually healing people.   bat boy

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum