OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY Ufo-chemtrail

UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY. AMAZING STUFF! VIDEO.

UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY 10405631_897801840251686_5198363074279470041_n
tilo December 17, 20160

Post Views:  363
Spread the truth

Chemtrails are called lines that for aircraft remains are a few kilometers long and after a while formed was usually swell and last for several hours in the sky and feel and create artificial clouds and artificial cloud. These lines certainly do not create any weather or other physical effects in the atmosphere. I also wondered a long time thinking, there were some signs, but after examining you, I personally think it has nothing to do with phenomena in the atmosphere. Chemtrails are simply dusting of people. These are substances that are added to aviation fuel, or deleted with a magazine placed only in purely chemtrail planes. Of those bins me personally not so sure, and I think it rather added to aviation fuel.

https://youtu.be/G-zZoJY_-VY

What is the purpose of chemtrails? The official reason, that reason presented to people, what it involved, the fight against global warming. There is even a patent that describes the discharge of certain substances into the atmosphere of the earth, that reflect ultraviolet light back into space and prevent warming. Unofficial sources say that we are vaccinated and powder.
UFO:THEY ARE DESTROYING THE CHEMTRAILS WITH LASER BEAM TECHNOLOGY Leap-glove-ancient-conspiracy-UFO-UFOs-sighting-sightings-W56-aliens-base-moon-lunar-Bigelow-Aerospace-phil-plait-bad-astronomer-anomaly-Mars-Anomalies-japan-Astrobiology-time-travel-France-paris
Thus indeed they do have with us what they want. Therefore, suffering and so many people suffering from health problems because what suits them to desert. People get various diseases are tired, irritable, depressed, etc., and these causes are also attributed to chemtrails. Just cause health problems, allergies and the like. the entire population of this planet. I can quite well imagine what it would be if all mankind were healthy and what it is now that of the trillions of dollars of business. I dare say that something like this as people were dusting for pharmaceutical companies dirt cheap compared to what profit they receive. Also chemtrails can be used as so-called. binary weapon. I say Example: To tap substance I let you drink, nothing will happen yet, but that stuff you have in your body. Through aircraft I fuss a substance that will have the primary substance for something like, say, run and get swine flu.

https://youtu.be/cbNvlA683mU

https://youtu.be/6UhHcO4i3KQ

Thanks to: http://www.nibirugroup.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum