Latest topics
» James Gilliland - As You Wish BBS Talk Radio - Saturday 9/15/2018 (Live Video) With Clyde Lewis.
Today at 12:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ A lot of UFOs in the orbit of our Sun plus MORE
Today at 12:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR THE PUBLIC TO SEE? plus MORE
Today at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Schizoid Personality Disorder: Symptoms, Causes and Ways to Deal with It
Today at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  My Bad Attitude by Anna Von Reitz plus more
Today at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon: Q ANON:PANIC IN DC! ROTHSCHILD SKULL ISSUES! EPSTEIN ISLAND! plus more
Today at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 9 18 18
Today at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Awakening & How They Wish To Crush It - David Icke
Today at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ex-CIA Officer & ITNJ Chief Counsel About the ELITE Child Trafficking Rings
Today at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are Vaccine Manufacturers Concealing Deaths Caused by Vaccines by Manipulating Post-marketing Data?
Today at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Is How They Can ‘Turn Off Your Chip
Today at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Camelot - SIMON PARKES: LATEST NEWS AND COMMENTARY
Today at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» More on the Hiker that dies not too far away from the Solar Observatory, New Mexico
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» De- Regulating of Human Medicine and Animal Medicine these people are Criminals
Yesterday at 3:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 15, 2018
Yesterday at 3:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME!
Yesterday at 1:22 pm by 4-truth

» New Michael Tellinger Some of the Strangest Discoveries Ever Made on Ancient Origins
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rock Hunter Discovers Unusual Glowing Florescent Rocks Called “Yooperlites”
Yesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unexplained Google Earth discovery in Utah
Yesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon - Q - Pain - Lynch Talking plus more
Yesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online

Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Blocked- Locked- and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down the Alternative Media Online

Posted on December 22, 2016 by https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/

Dec 16, 2016 Melissa Dykes
So this is what happened to us after we uploaded our last video.

https://youtu.be/QFaroi2fMPg

Our link was blocked on Facebook when I tried to share it in so-called “private messages” (obviously realizing that the idea of there being anything private on Facebook is entirely laughable). I was given a warning that the security team found the link to my article was not “secure” and it would have to be removed before I could send a message.
Then I noticed that, even though the video had thousands of views within a matter of just a few hours, it timed out for over a day and when the count finally started going up again, it was only up by a measly thousand views — even though it had reached tens of thousands of people just on Facebook alone (despite the block and “malicious” warnings to readers who tried to click my link).
Then, once the video started taking off with thousands of hits on our website, our site was promptly hacked and taken down after our hosting company confirmed someone broke in and added malicious script to all of our code.
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how they are going to start shutting down the alternative media and free speech on the web: blocking, locking, and hacking the info.
My video features a Congressman speaking on the House floor about a very alarming bill that was recently passed — not “fake news”. In fact, if you watch the video yourself, you’ll probably agree with me when I say I wish like hell it was fake.
But of course most of us realize that “fake news” is just another way of saying “anything the system wants censored”… starting with the truth about what’s really going on right now while the establishment’s mainstream PR firm media continues to peddle whatever the distraction agenda du jour is.
For the record, I came this close to naming this video, “Rainbow Unicorns of Truthiness Flying Out of Mark Zuckerberg’s…”
Eh… Nevermind.
https://dublinsmickdotcom.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post-new.php

Thanks to: https://dublinsmickdotcom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum