OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR…

Editor / 6 hours ago

[Editor’s Note: There are any number of contenders for this one. Mossad, keeping in mind that Leading Palestinian movements, Hamas and Fatah, have agreed to form a new unity government following extensive negotiations in Moscow, Russia. Israel’support of Islamic State on the Golan Heights and Russia’s defense of Assad, Damascus and Syria since 2015. Include Israel bombing the Damascus military airport on Friday 13th January last week. 
Then there is the usual suspect, the CIA, hell-bent on stopping Trump from negotiating with Putin and Russia and one of the groups behind the “Russia Hacked the elections” fake news exposure. 
Then there is M16 and their anti Brexit stance along with the UK’s involvement in attempting to overthrow Assad and anti Trump rhetoric. 
And there is the German BLD who as I have posted before in an as unconfirmed report,  Germany in conjunction with the CIA has been training ISLAMIC state in underground bases, not only for attacks in Syria but for a planned invasion of Russia with NATO backing through Ukraine. 
Last but not least, we should consider the Russians themselves, taking out their own diplomats who have been compromised by the US recruiting them as double agents during the Obama administration. What does Russia do to their own traitors? And are these deaths a strong message from the Kremlin itself? Just asking…. or are these Russians being bumped off because they refused to be recruited? ]

https://youtu.be/RCL2-EdSt5g

by Joseph P Farrell: 
So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR… Flag-russia-greece-screenshot_1I don’t know of any attention to this story elsewhere except the source of the article, the U.K.’s Daily Mail. Usually on a story like this, especially when I have blogged previously on the assassination of the Russian Ambassador to Turkey, Mr. Andrei Karlov, and its occurrence in a context of other suspicious activity including Mr. Obama’s “retaliation” remarks about Russia, the death of the NATO auditor general, M. Yves Chandellon, I would receive several versions of this story from readers.
And there’s one other caveat that I must mention, but that I must mention after linking the article, for it forms part of my high octane speculation:
Top Russian diplomat is found dead in his apartment in Athens weeks after ambassador was shot dead in Turkey
Now, if you read this article closely, I suspect a few glaring contradictions became immediately apparent:
1) The article states that initial examination of Mr. Malanin’s body and apartment showed no signs of foul play or forced entry. In other words,  he died of as yet unknown “natural causes.”
2) Yet, earlier in the article we’re told that police homicide investigators were investigating.
But wait a minute… the article also notes that Mr. Malanin’s apartment was located in a building owned by the Russian embassy. Now, this may not exactly make it sovereign Russian territory, but it does raise the prospect that Russia under normal circumstances might not be too keen on allowing the Greek police homicide investigators access to the apartment, much less allow Greek coroners access to their diplomat’s body.  This isn’t exactly a “contradiction”, but it’s at the very least a curiosity.
The contradiction of course is in the statements that there’s no evidence of foul play, and yet that homicide investigators are involved. While I know nothing of Greek law, it may be the case that the death of any foreign official or leader on Greek territory may require such a response, and I wouldn’t be at all surprised that it did. So how is this a contradiction? Here’s where that “one other caveat” comes in, because a search on RT‘s website turned up no stories, announcements, or even short obituary notice on the death of the consular official, Mr. Andrei Malanin. Nothing. Nadda. Nichts.
One would expect something, even if only a short announcement of Mr. Malanin’s death followed by a bland statement that it is being investigated by Greek officials, perhaps in conjunction with Russian authorities, the usual boilerplate.
So my high octane speculation of the day is crawling way out onto the end of the twig, where the weight of the speculation far exceeds, by several order of magnitude, the load limit of the twig. The absence of any notice whatsoever on RT makes me suspect that there is more here, and perhaps much more here, than meets the eye. So let’s turn to Sputnik:
Russian Embassy Confirms Death of Consul in Athens
Here the article is even shorter than the UK Daily Mail. In fact, it’s so terse and short it makes you wonder:
Earlier in the day, Greek media reported that the 55-year-old Russian consul, Andrei Malanin, died.
According to Protothema portal, the Russian diplomat was found dead in his apartment in the center Athens. He did not come to work in the morning and did not answer to phone calls. Colleagues who came to his house jointly with police opened the door of his apartment, which was locked by a key from the inside. An investigation on the death’s reason is underway. A Greek police source told journalists later that the consul died from natural causes.
Now, this is, of course, the requested “boilerplate,” and the terseness of it emphasizes the same contradiction: no signs of forced entry, nothing to see here, death by natural causes, move along, an investigation is under way.
Why investigate “the death’s reason” as Sputnik awkwardly puts it, something that is an ordinary everyday “death by natural causes”?
Except, of course, if it isn’t. I find the wording here very peculiar in its aforementioned awkwardness. The Russians surely have enough skill in the English language not to have phrased things that would be recognizable to a native English speaker as a bit of clumsy diction. We would normally say something like “an investigation is under way as to the specific cause of death” or something very similar. The phrase “An investigation on the death’s reason is underway” can certainly be taken in that sense, but is can also be taken in quite another sense, namely, the reason or purpose, i.e., the motivation for the death, and of course, in that sense, reason, purpose, or motivation for a death by “natural causes” is out of the question: the phrasing leaves open the possibility of murder, and, as I note, the more mundane possibility. The awkwardness of the phrase, in other words, suggests that the Russians are leaving open the possibilities, but that they strongly suspect something.
And if they suspect something, then I also strongly suspect that this latest Russian ambassadorial death is related to that “international Mafia War” that I’ve been speculating about since the murder of the Russian ambassador to Turkey, Mr. Obama’s “retaliation” remarks, and the equally highly suspicious murders of the NATO auditor general and of the Greek ambassador to Brazil.
See you on the flip side…
Read More @ Giza Death Star.com

Thanks to: https://theinternationalreporter.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum